PDA

View Full Version : WHICH ONE IS BETA AND Y!!??

viviismagod
03-26-2005, 01:38 AM
:D :D I THINK FFX COS I LOVE THE WAR!!! AND THE STORY!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

FF freak
03-26-2005, 02:26 AM
What? Between X and X-2? Theirs already a thread like this on the X-2 forum.

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 02:29 AM
What a vague, misspelled and capitalised thread. I love it. Best thread ever.

EDIT: Wait, I didn't realise that there were 50 of them. This just gets better and better. :love:

Y-Rikku-P
03-29-2005, 04:30 PM
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... So what if there is another thread like this, maybe this person is new and doesn't have the time or the lack of a life like the rest of us to search through every forum to see if there is anything similiar.

Ezme
03-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Sarcasm my be the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence

DJZen
03-29-2005, 09:57 PM
WHICH ONE IS BETA AND Y!!??

The Beta of FFX was never publicly released, although some screenshots surfaced, including one of the party fighting a Dark Flan in the Besaid area, and several different CTB portraits for the party. This is the Beta version.

:tongue:

Necronopticous
03-29-2005, 09:59 PM
I thought this was a thread about some crazy math problem.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Final Fantasy VIII? Am I right?

Levian
03-29-2005, 10:47 PM
Aqualung and Trine is better than Beta, imho.

Masamune·1600
03-29-2005, 10:52 PM
Kepler's 'Beta machine' process is an important step in determining the exact position of a planet in its orbit.

lulusgirl
03-29-2005, 10:53 PM
I thought that "BETTA and Y" were people. lol

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Do none of you use text writing - beta is clearly better and y is why. Wow highest form of intelligence my ***.

Maxico
03-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Well you see we've learnt a handy little thing called ENGLISH.

Anyway, back to your question... Beta is the greek letter B. If you need help identifying these letters I suggest you use this chart http://info.lut.fi/kete/teke/krt/Greek.gif

As for Y, Y is used in mathimatical equiations for an unknown variable. This is normaly used when the letter X has already been used altought technicaly any letter can be used. Y may also refere to the vertical axis on the graph. I suggest you find out what Y is refering to before you attepmt the question.

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 09:50 AM
LOL, wow, seriously wow

*Dark~Chaos*
03-30-2005, 10:58 AM
... intelligence my ***. um ur *** is intelligent? Im confused, if theres a beta of ffx where can i buy it or where can i rent it? Or can i download, as its a program, or learn it if its a language? And im guessing that "y" is a type of.... :eek: monster?
Im confused o and is "text writing" um normal writing as this is in text too...right?

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 11:13 AM
lol, well only intelligence (and plain common sense oh and experience of the outside world) would be able to make out what **** is.

Text is the term used for text messaging on a mobile/cell phone. Any other questions or do you want to ask again if there is "BETA" ff. lol

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Well you see we've learnt a handy little thing called ENGLISH.

Anyway, back to your question... Beta is the greek letter B. If you need help identifying these letters I suggest you use this chart http://info.lut.fi/kete/teke/krt/Greek.gif

As for Y, Y is used in mathimatical equiations for an unknown variable. This is normaly used when the letter X has already been used altought technicaly any letter can be used. Y may also refere to the vertical axis on the graph. I suggest you find out what Y is refering to before you attepmt the question.

If you've learnt enlish how come you can't spell it very well?

Maxico
03-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Ah, that would be due to this laptop keyboard. Its got a different layout to the keyboard I was using for the last 6 years and the keys are very shallow and close together meaning that I often hit the wrong ones. They keys are also very small and the proportions are warped so often when my hands instinctly move towards a certain key they are on a completely different key without my knowledge. I am sorry for any inconveniences caused.

EDIT: Oh and the fact that you misspell English completely negates your argument.

EDIT2: Another thing. I was opposing the bastardisation of the English language through laziness not carelessness.

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Well my fellow ff nut...

I am not the one slagging off someone for not typing correctly and blah blah and I am not the one who is also saying you can speak english properly so really you typing that last comment was a waste of your time and "intelligence" and ability to speak english.

Maxico
03-30-2005, 01:52 PM
I said nothing about intelligence so don't make that a quotation when addressing me. I just think that unless you are playing a game or using number pad there is no excuse to use "text writing".
I honestly didn't even understand what the topic was untill I read down the thread a bit and Im still not really sure what the point of it is.
You clearly were "slagging" me off for typing incorrectly and you're right, this clearly is a waste of my time.

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 02:04 PM
well said sparky and text typing isn't for games it's for mobiles - catch up and read a thread

Maxico
03-30-2005, 02:11 PM
I understand that but I meant that I could understand the use of such abbreviations if the person using them was in a situation where there was very little time to type, such as a game.

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Well that is the world, everyone is in a hurry or "lazy" and so text typing is the obvious way to go in typing. Plus the person who typed it may be new or young or not the best typist.

crono_logical
03-30-2005, 07:13 PM
This thread appears to be going nowhere.

Y-Rikku-P: Consider this your warning - we don't appreciate trolls here, posting just to pick a fight with other members. If you're only here to slag members off and make veiled scornful remarks about their intelligence, feel free to find another message board out there to do that in.

If you've learnt enlish how come you can't spell it very well?