PDA

View Full Version : That is SO not fun

StarlightAngel
03-26-2005, 06:22 PM
I just had blood taken from my arm and it hurt. :( I've always been physically weak ^^;

So, to give this thread a point:

What has happened to you that was far from enjoyable?

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Hearing you whine about having had your blood taken.

Cybele
03-26-2005, 06:24 PM
I just had blood taken a few days ago. They were so mean! They couldn't find a vein so they were digging around in my arm and it really hurt! They ended up just using the other arm after digging in one of them! My arms were sooooo sore. I'm a wuss when it comes to pain too I guess.

Psychotic
03-26-2005, 06:25 PM
I once had to talk to old people and I didn't even have a big stick.

StarlightAngel
03-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Hearing you whine about having had your blood taken.

That's why I need a big sign that says "I'm a whiner and PROUD OF IT!!" so I can carry it around everywhere :love:

Cybele
03-26-2005, 06:27 PM
That's why I need a big sign that says "I'm a whiner and PROUD OF IT!!" so I can carry it around everywhere :love:

Oh! Give me one of those signs too!

Sephex
03-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Yeah, I had blood taken from me at least twice. The first time, it hurt a lot. The second time I didn't feel a thing. I was watching it happen, and I still didn't feel a damn thing!

Anyway, I suppose being really sick and puking for hours all day wasn't that fun for me.

YukiKiro
03-26-2005, 06:29 PM
the time i broke my leg and the time i broke my knee. my knee was really unenjoyable. it was in a hockey game, this guy was up against the boards and i flew towards him and hit him. he ducked though, so it probably rattled his head against the boards. so the puck gets to a teammate as i'm skating out of the zone, they pass it to me, i turn around and wham! i'm hit from behind by the guy i hit. the hit wouldn't have been that hard, had it not come from a weird angle from my back right. my left knee felt like it was bending sideways and an unmeasurable ammount of pain took over. i was out for the rest of the year. the rest of my team almost killed the guy though. anytime he touched the puck he was on the ice. the next game the coach had to bench him because he said otherwise our team would kill him. that gave me comfort but very minimal ammounts. i couldn't play because of him, a stick to his head would have made me feel better.

Caspian
03-26-2005, 06:49 PM

Well... I guess you <i>could</i> put that in your sig.

Orestes
03-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Spending two weeks in the hospital after a near-fatal four-wheeler accident. Needless to say, the right front side of my skull is mostly plastic.

Sepho
03-26-2005, 06:54 PM
I've donated blood three times through my high school, and it's much different than having a little blood testing done, given that the needle is roughly the size of a pencil lead. Even then, though, the pain isn't that great, and it's worth it anyway.

I think the most unenjoyable thing I've ever done is, either:

a) When I was in middle school, a student was giving away puppies at school. I said I'd take one, without asking my parents. When they came to my house later that day to have me pick one out, I asked my dad on the spot (I figured I'd have time to convince him - I didn't think they'd come that fast). He said "No", and made me go out and tell thim that I couldn't have one. That was hard.

b) When I was 11 or 12, I stole something from the store, because that's what the cool kids were doing at the time. I told my brother, who in turn told my parents, and my mom woke me up at my friend's house one morning with the most disappointed look on her face. My dad made me take it back and tell the storeowner what I had done. It was incredibly hard, but I'm glad I did it. Even with how disappointed my dad was, he was proud of me for manning up and admitting what I had done was wrong. In addition, the storeowner chose not to take it to the police, and I've been on good relations with him since. Stealing is bad.

Blackmageboi
03-26-2005, 06:56 PM
I ate a flump :( i was in bed for days:(

Old Manus
03-26-2005, 07:01 PM
When I lost around £150 on the horses. Needless to say, my horse was promptly put down.

Little Miss Awesome
03-26-2005, 07:07 PM
One day I had this MASSIVE row with the boy I fancy, so he threw tinfoil at me and then I threw some juice off him, he retaliated.
Hang on, hang on, this story goes somewhere!
Then later, one of his friends has him in a headlock, so I deicde to do one of the most stupid things I've ever done, I ran up and absoloutely covered him in Vimto!
He didn't stand for that! He went all furious and started chasing me, after a few seconds I decided there was no point in running considering he is the fastest out of all my "friends" so I gave up and covered my head, then he hit me over the head with hisincredibly heavy school bag, I lived, but then he decided to hit me again!
All I heard was the crowd of people who I hung round with go "OOOOO"
Even people who didn't like me thought it was cruel, I lost my balance all day and I couldn't see for like three seconds, but believe me those were three scary seconds!

Old Manus
03-26-2005, 07:38 PM
It's only because he fancies you.

Sepho
03-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Needless to say, Awesome has an interesting taste in guys :p.

Caspian
03-26-2005, 08:22 PM
"MASSIVE row" "I threw some juice off him" "covered him in Vimto!"

I'm confused. You were in a big kayak and removed juice from him, then covered him in a word I've never seen before?

Jojee
03-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Once I had to spend a night with an EoFF member that I will not mention you can all guess, and man that was NOT enjoyable. :|

Also I hate getting blood taken.... it's MY blood. >_> I'll keep my own STDs and diseases to myself, thanks.

rubah
03-26-2005, 09:42 PM
I hate shots. What else is new?

The worst thing I can think of off the top of my head was having a piece of rusty hogwire stuck between my toes, having to have it cut off, then waking up in the morning with my foot blazing with pain and having to crawl to my parent's bedroom for them to get me pain killersX.x;

luckily that ended after a week or so. >.<

Always wear close-toed shoes when you're playing kickball in a place that has been dug up recently, kids.

Chaos
03-26-2005, 11:11 PM
I was sick last night. That wasn't fun.

I dunno - I've been in many un-fun situations. Being hit in the face with a cricket bat, having a paving slab fall on my hand and many random humiliations and such haven't been fun.

Dealing with sucidal drunks is also not good.

Chaos

Chris
03-26-2005, 11:31 PM
No, not really. Except from being born... that must have hurt. (On my mom) :D

:banme

I shouldn't have posted that... banning comes easily these days. :(

Zeldy
03-26-2005, 11:38 PM
Probably when i was climbing over a fence, tripped, and cut my stomach open. ;)

Shoden
03-26-2005, 11:57 PM
One day I had this MASSIVE row with the boy I fancy, so he threw tinfoil at me and then I threw some juice off him, he retaliated.
Hang on, hang on, this story goes somewhere!
Then later, one of his friends has him in a headlock, so I deicde to do one of the most stupid things I've ever done, I ran up and absoloutely covered him in Vimto!
He didn't stand for that! He went all furious and started chasing me, after a few seconds I decided there was no point in running considering he is the fastest out of all my "friends" so I gave up and covered my head, then he hit me over the head with hisincredibly heavy school bag, I lived, but then he decided to hit me again!
All I heard was the crowd of people who I hung round with go "OOOOO"
Even people who didn't like me thought it was cruel, I lost my balance all day and I couldn't see for like three seconds, but believe me those were three scary seconds!

man thats hillarious having Vimto in your hair aint good takes hours to wash out so did ya go charverish/rough with it or just done and done a runner?

if i did that id be in the middle of lets see st James's park. oh that reminds im im going there on Wednesday to see the footy match

Chocobointraining
03-27-2005, 12:08 AM
Probably when I broke and sprained both my wrists in the coarse of a year, and it was all when I still played soccer. Funness.

Dr.K
03-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Last year I suffered from a short bout of piles. That was a pain in the ass.

Chocobointraining
03-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Are you an asspiring punmaster?

Tigmafuzz
03-27-2005, 12:25 AM
i got shot in the leg with a nailgun and fell out of a tree; luckily, my neck broke my fall.
:smash:

Meat Puppet
03-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Nothing horrible happens to me. But I give blood whenever they mail me too, and they don't pay me! Oh well, the orgasmic feeling of it all is pay enough.

Logan
03-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Over a year ago, I tripped in a sprinkler hole at school in front of my entire class and went to the hospital because the nurse thought my ankle might be broken. It was just sprained. But it sucked. And then the X-Ray technician was kinda cute and I hadn't shaved my legs in about 3 months. :( HORRIBLE.

Del Murder
03-27-2005, 12:45 AM
Dry heaves.

nik0tine
03-27-2005, 01:22 AM
I had to help fix the roof of my house today.

Ko Ko
03-27-2005, 01:44 AM
Odd. I had a plane stopped for me when I was flying to Tokyo, and they had to land in Alaska to drop me off. I started having seizures and then had blood taken from me. It was horrible.
I can remember it so vividly... I had hallucinations as well, about being some sort of Gundam pilot.
Which only proves to you that you shouldn't take Ambien and watch Gundam Wing at the same time.

FightClubFan#47
03-27-2005, 02:52 AM
Admins

krissy
03-27-2005, 04:40 AM
members