PDA

View Full Version : Aeris!!!

Joshkabob
03-27-2005, 12:21 AM
She sucks I hate her. Her death was the best thing I have ever expirenced.

Trumpet Thief
03-27-2005, 12:32 AM
She sucks I hate her. Her death was the best thing I have ever expirenced.
chaos: Did I ever tell you that I love you? :love:

Ultima Shadow
03-27-2005, 12:33 AM
No, TT! Aeris is a GOOD character! :mad2:

:p

Trumpet Thief
03-27-2005, 12:36 AM
Please Ultima Shadow... don't spam this wonderful thread. :(

chaos: IMO, I didn't like her that much either. Even though she wasn't a totally perfect character, and that she had some flaws that could be seen, she still reminded me too much of a Mary-Sue.

Ultima Shadow
03-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Please Ultima Shadow... don't spam this wonderful thread. :(

XD! :D

Well, Aeris IS a good character. And Joshkabob never said why he think she's bad. :greenie:

TurkSlayer
03-27-2005, 12:44 AM
I only sort of hate Aeris. She had a few good points. Sort of hot, but Tifas a lot hotter. I can tell you one thing, I NEVER used her unless I absolutelt had to. The first time she died on my game was a little sad, but the next 20 times were extremely enjoyable. :D

Camanche
03-27-2005, 01:05 AM
I didn't hate her. But she certainly wasn't my favourite character either. She was an important part of the story, and 'played' her part well.

ehsteve
03-27-2005, 02:09 AM
I liked Aeris a lot. I mean, her attack sucked, but she had the highest magic stats of any character in the game. Seriously, If you are going to hate a character, hate Cait Sith.

TheAbominatrix
03-27-2005, 02:14 AM
Oooor we can hate Aerith.

I dislike her strongly, she just annoyed the pants offa me. She seemed very mean to Tifa (always flirting with Cloud in front of Tifa despite her knowledge of how Tifa felt for Cloud--not very kind) and overall just desperate for Cloud's attention. That sort of behaviour annoys me and so; Aerith does as well.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-27-2005, 02:31 AM
OMG *is in love with Aeris* How could you *takes Aeris corpse and makes shrine to her* And I am not obsessed with her!

TheAbominatrix
03-27-2005, 02:39 AM
Um... well... as a sign of goodwill, I offer you some air freshener. That body is gonna be stinking up your shrine pretty soon xD

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-27-2005, 02:41 AM
i neversaid i was going to put her body in the shrine! *makes a casket out of glass so that he can watch her* *has a device to preserve body in the casket* *starts an Aeris cult*

Cybele
03-27-2005, 02:41 AM
Oooor we can hate Aerith.

I dislike her strongly, she just annoyed the pants offa me. She seemed very mean to Tifa (always flirting with Cloud in front of Tifa despite her knowledge of how Tifa felt for Cloud--not very kind) and overall just desperate for Cloud's attention. That sort of behaviour annoys me and so; Aerith does as well.

Ya snooze, ya lose. Tifa was way too slow about it. I never cared much for Tifa and it's not like her and Aeris didn't get along. They made fun of Cloud together!

TheAbominatrix
03-27-2005, 02:47 AM
It's not because of some Cloud/Tifa fancy I have. I just think that it's cruel to flirt with someone in front of another person you know likes him. It's a mean thing to do. I really couldnt care much about who Cloud ends up with.

TurkSlayer
03-27-2005, 02:57 AM
I liked Aeris a lot. I mean, her attack sucked, but she had the highest magic stats of any character in the game. Seriously, If you are going to hate a character, hate Cait Sith.

*hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss* Man, everyone hates Cait Sith! He's my third or fourth favorite character! (Tieing with Cid and Yuffie) Sure, he's annoying, but he's a cat with a big moogle! I'm a cat person, and the fact that he controls a huge moogle is funny. AND he's a robot! And besides yuffie and possible Cid, he's the only comic relief character there is! Seriously, he can't get cooler! Aeris was just useless! Theirs no point in leveling her because shes weak and dies anyway!

ehsteve
03-27-2005, 03:26 AM
I don't hate Cait Sith because everybody hates him, I hate him because he is a horrible character. The only good thing about Cait Sith is his music. In fact, one of the best moments in the game for me was when he was crushed by the black materia. This was followed by one of the worst moments of the game, however, when he had the nerve to rejoin my party just after I thought I had ditched him for good.

Nova Briar
03-27-2005, 03:47 AM
I didn't really hate Aeris...she just annoyed me to death. With her girly, flirty attitude (which I'll admit wasn't constant, but was still persistent throughout the game) and all the other reasons mentioned by others in this thread...especially TT's point about her seeming quite Mary-Sue. (Except, um...most Mary Sues don't die, no matter how much we want them to. ^_^) And while I didn't have a victory party when she died, I wasn't crying, either. O_O So...yeah. *waits for a SuperAerisThumper to come along and attack* ;) Kidding, I know everyone's entitled to their opinion and such.

Del Murder
03-27-2005, 04:36 AM
Feel free to discuss this character in this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=58524).