PDA

View Full Version : Ratchet: Deadlocked

Ryth
03-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Like Jak X I have no links or screenshots, no trailers it was exclusive info in EGM #191 I'm just putting it here for the whole world to see, I'm sorry, just trust me when I say it exists. You can trust me right? Anyway Racthet now looks like a red Master Chief with awesome cool armor he looks badass and powerful and Clank is not only not in the title but is not on Ratchet's back anymore as far as I've seen. So does this mean Ratchet's flying solo? Not exactly. Clank's status in Ratchet: Deadlocked is unknown you will be running and gunning with multiple characters as Deadlocked had featured squad-based play (Insomniac says it will reveal another "genre first", very soon) also the online play will have a more user-friendly multiplayer mode and allow you to play through single-player levels with friends via Internet. Awesome. Release Date: Fall 2005.

dufflebag
03-27-2005, 01:36 AM
i never played Ratchet and clank but it sounds good.

Dreddz
03-27-2005, 08:06 AM
YAY more Ratchet. Cant wait for this game. Always prefered Ratchet because his game was always more hardcore

Spammerman
03-27-2005, 03:00 PM
in all ratchet and clank games, i get right to the end, thne they got to go bak to blockbuster.GO AGENTS OF DREAD

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-27-2005, 03:18 PM
"Deadlocked"? What happened to the trend of the subtitles being vulgar puns?