PDA

View Full Version : Chocobos

Maya
03-27-2005, 07:51 AM
Which ff game has best chocobos and chocobo related tasks etc.?
Yes, you can just ride them but which chocobos are best looking and which has the best qualities like racing, treasure finding...
Do you like spending time to breed/race/train/run around the world with chocobos?
Which version of chocobo theme you like?
Chocobo rules!!!! *kweek* :D

Cybele
03-27-2005, 08:08 AM
I liked FFVII because you could do almost anything with them. I also liked FFIX's chocobos too.

RedCydranth
03-27-2005, 08:55 AM
That question is biased to 7,9 and X more than any others because the rest do not have any decent chocotasks. However I like FF6's music for chocobos a lot but 7 had the best chocobo related games and stuff. Chobo racing was hours of fun for me and my friends. Also the Chocobo racing theme is by far the best song thats chocobo related.

Xander
03-27-2005, 12:31 PM
FFIX because it had chocobo hot and cold and the whole way you could make your chocobo better, up to flying, it was so awesome to me plus it wasn't *too* difficult and it was enjoyable (I didn't really enjoy the racing in VII).

I love running around the world and flying with them in IX <3

Chocobos are awesome!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-27-2005, 01:02 PM
FFIX definitely has the best chocobo-related content in the series.

Sepho
03-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah, the last time I played through FFIX, I spent more time during the first two disks playing Chocobo Hot & Cold and finding Chocographs than I did enjoying the main quest. I also enjoy breeding chocobos in FF7, just not to the same extent.

rubah
03-27-2005, 09:45 PM
oh c'mon now, we know that the chocobo racing game is by far the best;) (not ffx, the standalone oneX.x)

I think ff8's was the funniest though. Watching all those chocobos in the holy land dancing to dance with the balamb fish was amusing^_^ And finding the chocobo forests themselves was better than ffx's stuff-_- stupid birds+balloons+blitzballs.

ff7's chocobo racing got old after I started beating teioh consistantly. The first time he showed up was a blast thoughD: <3 adrenyline rushes^_^

I never did a lot of chocobo hot and cold. the only reason I did what I did was because of the music ^_^ the chocobo lagoon was pretty though.