sephiroth JR
03-27-2005, 10:44 AM
where do u get the final attack materia??? :mad:

Shoden
03-27-2005, 11:19 AM
the battle arena but i dunno how

redxiiii
03-27-2005, 01:06 PM
To get the final attack materia you must first buy the w-summon materia and the omnislash from the battle arena. then you must get Clouds ultima weapon, after you have all of this go and talk to the woman and she willl ask you if you want to compete in speacial battles were there will be harder monsters, and the final monster will be the proud clod! you can only do this with Cloud and his ultima weapon, so lvl up and make sure to equip a ribbon!

Khimbar
04-06-2005, 12:42 AM
I thought the Final Attack was in the Chocobo races....hmm, maybe its another bad-ass materia...

Perducci
04-06-2005, 12:51 AM
I thought the Final Attack was in the Chocobo races....hmm, maybe its another bad-ass materia...

You get Magic-Counter Materia in the Chocobo Races... I think.

Khimbar
04-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Yes, thats right, I havent played the game in about 3 years, and even then, it aws only trying to kill Ruby and Emerald so my memory is pretty foggy....

Raistlin
04-06-2005, 01:28 AM
The official guide screwed this up - it said you get Final Attack from Chocobo races, and Sneak attack from Special Battles at Battle Square. This is wrong; it's actually the other way around.

Mercen-X
04-06-2005, 10:27 PM
You get all kinds of rare materia from the races if it's ever in the cards which it usually isn't. Despite winning first place, you're more likely to get your hopes up about the materia and then get something lame. The Final Attack materia is on the "list" though. I've been writing them down for awhile.
I'm at the ultimate end of the game and have everything. I haven't beaten Ruby or Emerald, that's my only shortcoming. I've never been offered any new battles in the Battle Arena.