PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS: What happens in the end?

FinalBob42
03-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Ugh...my memory card got corrupted (it was a Sony one too). I couldn't load any save games at all, and I almost finished the game (I had just defeated the final Seymour after the airship crash).

Can anyone tell me what happens in the end? I downloaded the Ending Movie from Blue Lagunas.

Spiffing Cheese
03-27-2005, 04:47 PM
What, you mean the final FMV's? Are you sure?

They kill Braska's Final Aeon (Jecht) and then they summon the aeons to merge with Yu Yevon, and then defeat them. Finally, they beat Yu Yevon, and then Yuna sends Auron. Afterwards, Tidus begins to fade and then he hugs Yuna before jumping from the edge of the airship. Then the final scene is where Yuna is talking to the people of Spira, and she tells them not to forget the dreams that have faded, etc. You get the picture.

Fantasy_Dragon
03-28-2005, 12:50 AM
Yeah, what they said.

And the airship never crashed...(at the end of the game)

Fireblade13
03-30-2005, 10:31 PM
You forget to metion you lose your aeons and it never happens because you can't save after words. Battle with Yu and Aeons staged.{AUTO-LIFE}

HunterFlamebrow
04-01-2005, 01:25 AM
I am not totally sure about this -- my copy of the game froze midway through the credits -- but I think there is a cinema at the very end of the game that shows Tidus rising up through water or something . . .?

Spiffing Cheese
04-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah, that's right.

Swordicanus
04-11-2005, 09:53 PM
what happened at the end .....I nearly cried thats what....only kidding

Nod
04-11-2005, 11:56 PM
after defeating yu-yevon, Tidus turns all hologramish, jumps off the airship and goes into the 'farplane?' to be with Jecht and Auron. then after the credits you see him curled up in a ball floating in some deep dark water. He uncurls and pushes towards the surface.....END.

Fantasy_Dragon
04-12-2005, 03:31 AM
after defeating yu-yevon, Tidus turns all hologramish, jumps off the airship and goes into the 'farplane?' to be with Jecht and Auron. then after the credits you see him curled up in a ball floating in some deep dark water. He uncurls and pushes towards the surface.....END.
Not exactly what they meant, but okay...