PDA

View Full Version : Vivi disc 3

Llanowar
03-27-2005, 11:35 PM
I am currently attempting to actually get hippaul to racing level 80 and I am stuck around 55. Anyone got any tips on how to run faster with Vivi. Also I am looking for the girls jumping rope. Forgot them in disc one but have been told they are here during this part of disc 3 but I cant find them.

Squall of SeeD
03-28-2005, 12:38 AM
I am currently attempting to actually get hippaul to racing level 80 and I am stuck around 55. Anyone got any tips on how to run faster with Vivi. Also I am looking for the girls jumping rope. Forgot them in disc one but have been told they are here during this part of disc 3 but I cant find them.

I believe the girls may be in the bell tower in Alexandria where Stiltzkin can be seen early on during Disc 1.

Zerlina
03-28-2005, 01:34 AM
Use the analog stick instead of the control pad

Llanowar
03-28-2005, 06:22 AM
I checked the bell tower and all i see are three moogles.

Stiltzkin is the Kupo and also the head of Mognet. No jump roping girls anywhere. Do I need to go on with Garnets coronation before they appear or what??

Squall of SeeD
03-28-2005, 07:15 AM
I checked the bell tower and all i see are three moogles.

Stiltzkin is the Kupo and also the head of Mognet. No jump roping girls anywhere. Do I need to go on with Garnets coronation before they appear or what??

I'm not sure. I honestly can't remember the exact time at which they'll be present. My apologies. Best of luck to you, though.

mauiemau
03-30-2005, 12:09 PM
I believe the girls may be in the bell tower in Alexandria where Stiltzkin can be seen early on during Disc 1.
I think thet get there on disc 4, but I'm not sure...

boris no no
03-30-2005, 12:57 PM
you have to have vivi on your team to do the skipping.
the racing thing.....the best thing i can say is to just keep trying!
i got to about level 60 and gave up.
my fingers hurt too much! :p

eestlinc
03-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Racing Hippaul happens on disc 3. The jump rope girls come back on disc 4. I never could get past about level 63 with Hippaul. I practically gave myself carpal tunnel getting even that far. I recommend setting the controller on a table and tapping the buttons alternatively with your two index fingers.

Old Manus
03-31-2005, 10:13 AM
I managed to get him to level 90, and realized you don't get anything after the Athlete Queen you get at level 80.