PDA

View Full Version : 0AP nirvana ?

zwijnstijn
03-28-2005, 12:04 AM
just got me the nirvana for Juna
It has no abilities except the 0-AP ability ?
WTF
no breaklimit. no nothing. and no breaklimit for valafor also
anyone know what why and how.. doesnt make sense to me
I guess that would be the same for the rest of the selestial weapons.. pffft ultimate weapons my $$s

Rinen
03-28-2005, 12:17 AM
You should expect this since getting the weapons is very easy, it's empowering them that will take the time.

Fantasy_Dragon
03-28-2005, 12:52 AM
Yeah. If you knew so much about the legendary weapons, how did you not know you need to power them up?

Oh, and there's a post at the top of the page...

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=22160&page=1

zwijnstijn
03-28-2005, 11:10 AM
you mean the weapons have to gain experience to level up?

youk
03-28-2005, 11:23 AM
no you need to get signil's those are key item's for you're ultimate weapons you can find the of yuna at besaid and the other one i forgot about.
but you don't need to get experience for them you just need to power them up

Cuchulainn
03-28-2005, 03:47 PM
You need to get their Sigils & Crests, Yuna's isn't too bad but good luck on Tidus' hahaha *twitches* 3 feckin days Chocobo Racing....THE HORROR

Fireblade13
03-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Crest
Yuna: Besaid beach far right
Tidus: Yunalesca battle
Lulu:Farplane
Auron:Far south from mushroom rack
Rikku:sand trap without grat
Kimari:Pillars in gagazet
Wakka:Locker in Luca
Sigil
Yuna: Get and Defeat all aeons <Belgemine>
Tidus:0 seconds in race
Auron:Capture all monsters in 10 areas
Lulu:Dodge 200 lightning bolts
Rikku:Village of cactuars
Kimari:Butterflies of macalina
Wakka:All overdrives 1 more tourney

Lulu and Tidus not worth it.
Especially if you have to fight Bahumat for crest

Macalina star road to upgrade

Cuchulainn
03-28-2005, 06:37 PM
Not worth it???? Are u insane? Ignore this person & all they speak, if you want to have a decent run with the game, it is more that worth it. I'd strongly advise getting them all, you paid for the game, get everything out of it. Max the Grid & ur stats & challenge the Dark Aeons, once you max all the dark Aeons sans Magnus Sisters become a breeze, Penance is 54354657876 times easier than Dark Magnus Bitches.
But yea, they're 'not worth it' if you plan to end the came in -30 hours & waste the majority of the game, but strongly consider it if you plan to max the game and greatly extend your playing time.

Fantasy_Dragon
03-29-2005, 01:34 AM
Ummm, yes...like it was stated above, there is a post that explains all that.

Slade
03-29-2005, 02:23 AM
Yeah about the sigils powering up the weapons. How do you do it? Ive got everything cept Lulu and Wakka's sigils (working on them now) but the weapons havnt upgraded at all. The only thing they have is No AP.......so whats up with that? Can someone tell me how your supposed to actually USE the sigils and crests on the weapons????

Angelroo
03-29-2005, 02:42 AM
Yeah about the sigils powering up the weapons. How do you do it? Ive got everything cept Lulu and Wakka's sigils (working on them now) but the weapons havnt upgraded at all. The only thing they have is No AP.......so whats up with that? Can someone tell me how your supposed to actually USE the sigils and crests on the weapons????

You have to go back to the place in macalania woods on the shimmery path--the place where you got the cloudy/celestial mirror from the little boy. Then talk to the rock-thingy and power up those weapons! :)

Fireblade13
04-05-2005, 08:43 PM
I meant there not worth it if you don't use those 2. Maxing stats is okay but I would rather just power them up to the point where your unbeatable. I am very dissapointed in Aurons CW because it had no AP multiplier, counter[if your going to do 10 conquests don't you deserve evade&counter], but I guess first strike is okay.
I can't fight Penance wrong version. strongest guy I unlocked is Earth Eater.

tailz
04-05-2005, 09:15 PM
muwhahahaha ignore tidus his celestial weapon you mad damn its the easiest to get exept yunas you just need to get the crest directly after yunalesca the rest is friging easy i love the chocobo race i always make sure i get in score a litle lower each time for more items and when i grow tired of it i finish it its so easy seriously a few pointers:

DONT use the analog stick use the buttons
press L 1 and 2 and R 1 and 2 this WILL make stearing your chocobo easier it is said to be a rumor but it truly works
and if in the beggining of the race the balloons arent on your side quiet
have a friend to count your balloons if you do not get hit you do about 40 seconds for the race so that maens 14 balloons and each time you hit a friging bird count another one

verry easy really i find wakkas harder cause i am still working on the stupid status reels and i already did 20 tournaments and 10 leauges after the attack reels and i dont even want to talk about kimarhis serious if theres one you you shouldnt get its that one

rubah
04-06-2005, 03:46 AM
press L 1 and 2 and R 1 and 2 this WILL make stearing your chocobo easier it is said to be a rumor but it truly works

I didn't notice anything. I say it's mental.

and when you're fighting malboros in the omega ruins you're glad for all the first strike you get.

Slade
04-08-2005, 10:59 AM

You have to go back to the place in macalania woods on the shimmery path--the place where you got the cloudy/celestial mirror from the little boy. Then talk to the rock-thingy and power up those weapons! :)

Damn that was so obvious! I dunno why i never went up there again....thanx for that Angelroo :D

Nod
04-08-2005, 11:22 AM
i didnt bother to get lulu's cos im lazy. But to be honest, anyone who says not to bother getting some of the crests/sigils because they are too difficult just IS'NT DEDICATED ENOUGH. :D

rubah
04-09-2005, 01:41 AM
That or they don't use the character anyways.

but it's sorta a catch-22 because eventually you start using the kids whose weapons are easy to get:P

although I still haven't used kimarhi and his is fully powered.
(butterfly catching *is* easy. You just have to mark whether you go in front of or behind the butterflies. Eventually you memorize which way it is and it's just body memory.

Unlike chocobo racing which gets a bit randomized each time, and unlike lightning dodging which requires a response from the person and a lot of wait time-__-;;;

Cuchulainn
04-09-2005, 03:07 AM
The hardest 4 me was w/o doubt the Choco Racing...I hated it, I never want to through that again...it's the only one that is more than 70% down to luck & I have 0% luck so I was screw from start.
The rest, meh, Lightning Strike I got first time of asking (with the No Enounters mind), and the others were down to memory (Butterfly) skill (Blitzball), hard work (Monster Arena) & Ease (Remien Temple & Cactuar).
I could have just left the Choco Racing....but I wanted that fully powered Irish Sword damnit.