PDA

View Full Version : what happens if i use a clear sphere

youk
03-28-2005, 11:28 AM
if i use a clear sphere for expemaple on a node of 4 agility wil my agility go down by 4 then?

Cuchulainn
03-28-2005, 03:45 PM
you...clear...an...active...node...Is this a trick question?

Fireblade13
03-28-2005, 06:10 PM
No moron would clear an active node you use it on weak areas like 1 strength and put in 4 strenghth

Cuchulainn
03-28-2005, 06:31 PM
a +1 strength is still an active node, what on earth are you talking about?

Shalashaska
03-28-2005, 08:03 PM
if i use a clear sphere for expemaple on a node of 4 agility wil my agility go down by 4 then?

If you have previously activated that node, then yes.

TheSpoonyBard
03-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Take the example of a +1 Str node. For this example all characters have activated this node, raising their Str by 1. Now if you were to clear this node, all the characters' Str would fall by 1. If you now use a Strength Sphere in the empty node it becomes a +4 Str node. All your characters would now have to return to that node and activate it again, raising their Str by 4. Overall you have raised your characters' Str by 3.

youk
04-02-2005, 10:03 AM
alright thnx

redxiiii
04-02-2005, 10:08 AM
What other spheres are there, and were can you get them b`cos I have never heard of a clear sphere?

rubah
04-02-2005, 07:51 PM
You can get any spheres worth getting at the monster arena. The specie creations will drop teh attribute spheres like Str+4, Agl+4, Mag+4, Acc+4, etc. The fortune and luck+4 spheres are gotten from the second original creation, and luck spheres come from the first original creation, earth eater.

You have to capture the proper number of monsters to unlock the beasts though. If you aim straight for clear spheres (5 of each monster in spira.) you should probably unlock all of them you need for the time.

Cuchulainn
04-03-2005, 01:58 AM
Yup and Earth Eater is ANNOYING AS HELL, not because he's difficult particularly, there are Special Creations more difficult, but just beacuse the battle TAKES FOREVER DUE TO HIS UNFECKINCOOLFLARECOUNTSHYTEABILITY....*breathes*, he counters everything, not like Greater Sphere who doesn't counter LB's He counters them too & what's worse HE FARTS HIS FLARE COUNTER I mean just WTF Animal Farts Flare Magic? Who scripted the Earth Eater & were they on drugs chuckling at the time?

Shalashaska
04-03-2005, 06:25 AM
Attack Reels and Blitz Ace are your friends (well, depending on how strong your characters are). Mindy's Passado also helps pass the time more quickly (again, depending on how strong they are).

Just FYI, Greater Sphere counter-attacks all attacks with Ultima and Overdrives with Hydraulic Press.

Cuchulainn
04-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Yea but the press counter doesnt eat time really and when it's the 30th time fighting it you want it over ASAP, Ultima Counter seems to take forever...
I learned to just get enough Luck & Fortune Spheres for 3 people and bribe Maelspike for Attribute Spheres.