PDA

View Full Version : Hi anone wana talk about KH/KH2

Shadow Being (Name Fate)
03-28-2005, 08:53 PM
hi im new and i just wanted to start a post so i did, talk about anything i dont care.

kaizer21
03-28-2005, 09:29 PM
hi, nice of you joining our forum, but we don't need a random topic like this, just post on the threads we already have here and continue on with our opinions...

but just in case im gonna get flamed, ill start something...

Wut's up with Maleficent's head? is that her hair, or some bizarre head piece?

cloud20747
03-28-2005, 10:37 PM
(welcome and have fun!)
Her hair is awful. I hope she didn't pay much!

Del Murder
04-09-2005, 08:41 AM
Welcome to the site. You have a strange name.

KH was a great game, I can't wait for the sequel.

kaizer21
04-09-2005, 06:10 PM
(welcome and have fun!)
Her hair is awful. I hope she didn't pay much!

i wonder where she got ther hair done...probably the same place where marge simpson got her hair, or since she does black magic, she just used her magic to make it...if you ask me, she SHOULD go to a professional hairdresser lol

agrudis
04-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Maleficent is from Sleeping Beauty, set in Medievel times! No fancy hairdressers!

kaizer21
04-09-2005, 06:42 PM
No fancy witches who turn into dragons, Mice who are superior fighters and leaders and godmothers who casts spell on your daughters either! S'all a joke...leave us be! we don't want ur technicalities here...lol jks, but as i said, it's all just for fun!

Chibi Youkai
04-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Her clothing and skin colour don't go well together. Apparently didn't get any fashion help before she started wearing in.

cloud20747
04-10-2005, 06:08 AM
This is a job for "Queer Eye for the Sorceress Eyes"!!!!
*Cues Song*

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-10-2005, 06:32 PM
(welcome)
i wonder if cloud can be part of your party in kh2???? probably not....but u nvr kno

Trumpet Thief
04-12-2005, 01:49 AM
Trowa: I've seen many threads already on this topic, but I guess it is nice to start a fresh one. *Sits and stares and sits and stares*

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally* The only thing that I am looking forward to is seeing Final Fantasy characters that were in the original game.

Rubedo: Meh, actually, I would want them to keep that "darkish" tone that was started near the end of the game when you arrived at Hollow Bastion. Seeing the "Secret Video" I was given that impression, thus, I've been left excited ever since.

Trowa: What I don't enjoy though is seeing many characters that have been destroyed/annihalated etc. etc. keep coming back. My example: Malificent.

Chibi Youkai
04-12-2005, 02:04 AM
I do hope it keeps that darker tune.
I'd like to see what happens with the BHK, and if he's actually going to be controlable. Or if anyone except Sora is going to be controlable. It might be a nice change of pace.

Resha
04-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Maleficient was evil down and out. Remember her in Sleeping Beauty? She lived in that horrible tower with her stupid sneaky, spying raven. I'm so glad Prince Phillip killed her! :D

Pouring Rain
04-13-2005, 01:16 AM
Maleficient is creepy from the inside out. She would work great with Seymour from FFX. Ooh I wonder if he's in the game? Eww to the max!!!!!!!

Vyk
04-18-2005, 07:27 AM
This seems like as good a place as any. Has anyone seen the Rinoa KH2 look? Man... I caught a thumbnail at google. But the site it's from wants me to log in and I don't feel like becoming a member of yet another forum, just for stupid pics that'll be available soon anyway. I was wondering if anyone had it and could attach it or even knows what I'm talking about. It looks like she kinda did the Yuna thing and turned "bad girl". But it... really... sexy. And she looks so familiar somehow...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:vVLx9UTrAv8J:www.eirtaku.com/upload/files/rinoa%2520_KH2.jpg

Here's the google thumb, I'm sure it'll get taken down eventually. But as long as it's available, might as well make use of it.

Destai
04-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Thats not from KH2. There was this site where people used some drawing studio to make up video game characters. A particularly talented artist who used the feature gave Rinoa a new style but thats not from KH2. I know this...for I was that artist. lies