PDA

View Full Version : Aeon Overdrives

I Don't Need A Name
03-29-2005, 10:26 AM
I dont know if this has already been posted but to get Valefors 2nd overdrive:
you wait until you are to leave besaid on the boat. you re-enter beasaid village and go to the item shop. buy something and the girl will mention her dog digging something up. go to the clothing makers (dont know the name...Wakkas nextdoor neighbour) there you will find the dog "talk" to it and you will recieve valefors 2nd overdrive.
does any1 know if there are any more overdrives for different aeons?

redxiiii
03-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah I got that overdrive before but I don`t think you can get any other overdrives for any other aeons?

Tidus, Ready as ever
03-29-2005, 12:29 PM
If I've missed getting the second overdrive for Valefor at the beginning, can I get it when I have the airship? /Of course after I handle Dark Valefor :D /

redxiiii
03-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Yes you can get it when you get the airship, to be honest I thought you could only get it when you get the airship!

Shalashaska
03-29-2005, 10:13 PM
Yeah many people miss the fact that you can acquire Energy Blast right when you leave Besaid for the first time.

Masamune·1600
03-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Valefor is the only Aeon to have more than one Overdrive. Yojimbo has four special attacks; however, none of these, including Zanmato, is actually an Overdrive.

Fantasy_Dragon
03-29-2005, 11:15 PM
I just got it when I got the airship. And I just got it from a girl in the item shop. I never even bought anything from the shop.