PDA

View Full Version : Customizing Armour

bigbri2k5
03-29-2005, 11:50 AM
Can someone tell me where to get an armour for yuna with break hp limit?
also what other abilities should i add i want ribbon and break mp limit but i dont have enough items

Cuchulainn
03-29-2005, 03:54 PM
Customising Armor is annoying, there isn't ONE armour that does all. To be honest, I NEVER got 'Break HP Limit', I never needed it, even against Dark Aeons. If you Max every otyher field u wont need it.

I Ended up having about 3 Different Armours. And If you REALLY Must get Break HP Limit you can win them off Dark Yojimbo (Fight, save, reset, fight, save reset, etc).
My first armour was specioally designed for Omega Dungeon & Statis Monsters, It had Stoneproof, Bezerkproof, Confuseproof & Auto-Med, a cheap mans Ribbon, the otherr had ASuto-Phoenix, Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect & Auto-Shell & My last one was when I decided to mix the 2 & pass over Autos that I thought I could do w/o, they had Ribbon, Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect & Deathproof, I found that most of the hardest momsters were Physical Attackers so I sacrificed Auto-Shell, if they wereMagical Attackers, My Auto-Haste gave me free turns to cast Shell. So you don't even need to Break HP Limit, there's a wonderful White Magic Spell called Auto-Life, use it well against Nemisis.

Shalashaska
03-29-2005, 10:09 PM
As Cuchulainn said, BHPL is unnecessary. You can defeat any fiend without it (including Penance). In most cases it actually hurts more than it helps. However, BMPL is even worse. 999MP is much more than you will ever need with the 1MP cost ability found on many Celestial Weapons.

Auto-Haste and Auto-Protect are the no-brainers with the last 2 slots fairly open depending on what you're fighting and what version of the game you have. Stoneproof will get you through the Dark Aeons and Penance easily enough if you dont want to go through the trouble of acquiring Ribbon and Auto-Phoenix is also a good choice.

rubah
03-30-2005, 02:43 AM
If you're fighting the original creations in the monster arena (Specifically earth eater) you'll probably want a few different sets of armor. One set of 'ultraproof' with the different status (especially confuse proof and deathproof)

But usually it doesn't matter after so long a while. Auto Haste, Auto Protect, Auto Shell, and Deathproof would just about be the ultimate fortune sphere gaining armor. (ie. earth eater)

Fireblade13
03-31-2005, 03:08 PM
But wouldn't BHPL improve the celestial weopens?
They do give you more power with more health.

rubah
04-01-2005, 03:01 AM
You can't put break HP on a weapon.

Shalashaska
04-01-2005, 04:08 AM
But wouldn't BHPL improve the celestial weopens?
They do give you more power with more health.

No it would actually hinder the weapons.

Let's say that you have 75,000HP and you get smacked hard by an attack, we'll use Mega Graviton for an example. This attack does 7/16 of your total HP, not current. Now that you're in critical your weapons (the ones that base their power on current HP) are doing very low damage because your HP is low. Without BHPL one curaga, x-potion, etc. will bring you back to full health and max the power of your Celestial Weapons. With BHPL you must take more turns to restore your character's health and that can be fatal if you're facing somebody such as Penance.

This is just one example of many obviously but it's something to keep in mind.

Fireblade13
04-15-2005, 08:48 PM
Great I already gave auron BHPL and he has 22,000 HP. Oh well he still has 2 slots left on the genji armor. Hey i actualy found Tidus Genji armor but I can't recall where.

rubah
04-16-2005, 08:12 PM
From Omega, in all likelihood.