PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Doors!!!

redxiiii
03-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Hi guys ;) I`ve decided to play through resident evil 2 afor like the seventh time cos I`ve played everything else to death, but during those seven times I`ve never been able to open two doors, the first door is up the stairs from the dark room, when I try to enter the door it says the knob turns but the door won`t budge? anyway to get in there?
The second is the staff room in the underground umbrella facility, how`d ya get in there? :confused:

Erdrick Holmes
03-29-2005, 04:29 PM
The first door won't open, it's nailed shut. The second room however. Is it a room that has a fingerprint scanner next to the door?

Dreddz
03-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Dont think you can get into the first one.
The second one I cant really remember but you can probably get in there.

redxiiii
03-30-2005, 11:18 AM
The first door won't open, it's nailed shut. The second room however. Is it a room that has a fingerprint scanner next to the door?

Yeah I remember that, alright this is wot I did, I got Leon to sign in as guest and then went back to the finger print scanner and then signed in but it says I need someone else with me to open the door?

Erdrick Holmes
03-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Ok, here's what you do. Beat Leons game, then play as Claire, have Claire do the same thing. The door will open for her. Go inside and you will find some ammoy for your SMG or a working SMB if you didn't pick up the one in the police station.

redxiiii
03-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Thanx Joel!

Alder
03-30-2005, 11:13 PM
When I first saw this topic, I thought it was about the Sealed Cave in Final Fantasy IV.

redxiiii
03-31-2005, 06:44 PM
When I first saw this topic, I thought it was about the Sealed Cave in Final Fantasy IV.

Why?

Rase
03-31-2005, 07:22 PM
Because in the cave, every door is a Trap Door/Demon Door, which is a monster that's a real pain.