PDA

View Full Version : MY Point, And I Do Have One

The Captain
03-29-2005, 10:53 PM
So long as threads keep getting closed, especially with regard to an issue that is now very public, trying to resolve it via PM will not work and threads will just keep getting made.

Take care all.

Rye
03-29-2005, 10:56 PM
I think you're brave for posting all these threads about this. Opinions should be heard, not squashed and deleted.

Necronopticous
03-29-2005, 10:57 PM
To whoever closes this one: Your mother wears cowboy boots! HA!

Loony BoB
03-29-2005, 10:58 PM
trying to resolve it via PM will not work
How do you know?

The Captain
03-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Because PM's can be ignored. If a thread is made public and closed, people can still read them.

Take care all.

Agent Proto
03-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Viva la resistance!

I agree with The Captain. If Staff wants to keep this topic under covers, they should at least point it out that this is one of the things they want to keep out of public view.

However, let's face it, under the current situations, it was probably not the best timing to remove Feedback. If it was to be removed, the staff should have waited when everything is back to normal. So that way when the Feedback is gone, there won't be much of a hassle like there is at the moment.

Timing is everything folks!

Shlup
03-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Every PM I've gotten so far I've dealt with seriously, and the people who PM me seem satisfied with my response. There haven't been any snide comments, no one has been ignored or had any reason to feel their opinions are being ignored, and no one feels ganged up on or insulted. How is that not solving the issue?

Yes, I am going to close this. My mother doesn't own any cowboy boots though.

Yamaneko
03-29-2005, 11:06 PM
Keep making threads, guys. Who knows, maybe Shlup will ban you.