PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer

*Dark~Chaos*
03-30-2005, 08:57 AM
Here (http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/downloads/kh2trailer_112704.wmv) is the new trailer for KH2. Omg Auron without glasses i think, and background is a diff version of simple and clean in parts and theres a angry beauty and the beast guy Yep. Im not the biggest fan of KH but it looks pretty good. :p

kaizer21
03-30-2005, 12:57 PM
kid, this aint a new trailer...its the 2004 hi-quality trailer...it's been out for a long time and i can't just put my anger into words right now...got my hopes up fer nothing...

you're right though, you're not a big fan of KH because if you were, you would have known that... :mad:

Pheesh
03-30-2005, 01:28 PM
no, it's new. it's very similar to the 2004 one but it's different in places. not much new info though.... also, kaizer, dont be so hard on people if they're not too sure on something.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

kaizer21
03-30-2005, 08:31 PM
also, kaizer, dont be so hard on people if they're not too sure on something.

you're right, i'm sorry. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and i wasn't really a happy camper in the morning...in what places of the trailer are new, cause i can't really see the difference

Destai
03-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Is there more fighting and battle scenes added?

Jack - Blademaster
04-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Don't worry pals.There say that another trailer is going to come soon - http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/news2/headlines/105427126.shtml .
I'm looking forward to see it.;)

agrudis
04-01-2005, 06:58 PM
I am so excited by that, but I do have a few problems with it!

1 - When Mickey turned his head one ear went behind the other! In all the cartoons Mickey Mouse appeared in there are always two ears visible, no matter what position his head is in!

2 - There were a lot of FF characters, so I'm kind of worried the amount of Disney may decrease (hope not)!

Jack - Blademaster
04-01-2005, 07:10 PM

1 - When Mickey turned his head one ear went behind the other! In all the cartoons Mickey Mouse appeared in there are always two ears visible, no matter what position his head is in!

2 - There were a lot of FF characters, so I'm kind of worried the amount of Disney may decrease (hope not)!

1 - There is only one explanation - Mickey can move his ears. :D

2 - Agreed.Maybe some people won't agree with me but I think the main element in this game is Disney characters, not FF.

Destai
04-01-2005, 07:59 PM
Below are quick notes of things seen in the trailer that can be considered as new information or interesting:

- There are scenes of Namine speaking with the blonde haired kid.
- Various scenes featuring the blonde haired kid
- Scene of Kairi speaking with Selphie
- Scene of Sora fusing with Donald in which Sora's custome changes to blue.
- Gummi Ship scenes

More of the following worlds:

- Halloween Town
- Beast's Castle
- Oylmpus Coliseum

The actual trailer has not been released yet. It should be arriving soon.YES!

Pheesh
04-02-2005, 01:17 AM

1- who cares. it's upgraded graphics so obviously they want it looking real.

2- thank god, it's about time they decreased the disney upload...it was killing me. This game looks much darker so disney will make appearences in worlds that they are needed in.

Chibi Youkai
04-07-2005, 01:52 AM
:crying2: Marvelous. If this one was pretty, then I definantly can't wait for the next one. The game just seems to be getting better and better.

And what's so bad about having Final Fantasy characters? It is a collaboration, after all.

Mercen-X
04-07-2005, 11:29 PM

2 - Agreed.Maybe some people won't agree with me but I think the main element in this game is Disney characters, not FF.

2- thank god, it's about time they decreased the disney upload...it was killing me. This game looks much darker so disney will make appearences in worlds that they are needed in.
Personally, watching the trailer, I saw much more of the Disney stuff than FF and that's well-more than I care to see.

Kilika
04-08-2005, 10:39 AM
DUDE THIS GAME IS GONNA ROOOOOOOOOOCK! *wipes foam from mouth* Haha, I can't wait....man it wont come quick enough. BUt yeah I did see a lot of Disney Characters. BUt it didn't have the Emperors New Groove, KH2 will not be completed unless there is a llama! Lol

Alice
04-09-2005, 01:11 AM
I was hoping this one would have no disney characters and would actually have a plot of its own completely... but alas, no. Ofcourse thats old news ya know soo yah. I watched this trailer and for me it was completely new. I really liked it! I'm excited to see more of this game, they have done an amazing job at making Sora look older.. and if i could tell right Sora wears several different outfits... this leads me to believe maybe we get clothing options for him? maybe? For me thats fun ^_^

The graphics look about 40% better than the first one, but they still have room for improvement. Square has always been the top of the league, so ofcose there graphics r the best.

Mercen-X
04-11-2005, 08:50 PM
if i could tell right Sora wears several different outfits... this leads me to believe maybe we get clothing options for him? maybe? For me thats fun ^_^

Maybe. Maybe the only options lie in the Drive capability and who you merge with.
Did you notice Sora's hair though? It's not brown anymore. It's turning blonde.

Destai
04-11-2005, 08:59 PM
if i could tell right Sora wears several different outfits... this leads me to believe maybe we get clothing options for him? maybe? For me thats fun ^ ^

Maybe. Maybe the only options lie in the Drive capability and who you merge with.
Did you notice Sora's hair though? It's not brown anymore. It's turning blonde.Thats a different person who looks noticeably similar to Sora. He's Soras other side*x-files tune plays*

Jack - Blademaster
04-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Maybe he wears different outfits in different worlds?And his true outfit is black, which he wears un Disney Castle.

Destai
04-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Maybe he wears different outfits in different worlds?And his true outfit is black, which he wears un Disney Castle.Nope its definetly not Sora to an extent *X-files contues to play*

Chibi Youkai
04-13-2005, 12:02 AM
We know already. But still, why spoil it for those who haven't seen some of the press releses on it. Sora does have a different outfit, and it's quite important.

Jack - Blademaster
04-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Maybe he wears different outfits in different worlds?And his true outfit is black, which he wears un Disney Castle.Nope its definetly not Sora to an extent *X-files contues to play*

I know that BHK is not Sora!I meant that we saw Sora wearing three different outfits in KH2:Black, Blue and Red.

Destai
04-13-2005, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=Chibi Youkai] But still, why spoil it for those who haven't seen some of the press releses on it. QUOTE]hence the spoiler mark.

Chibi Youkai
04-14-2005, 03:57 AM
I know. Just saying. Sometimes we give more away with what we don't mark than what we do.

StarlightAngel
04-14-2005, 05:43 AM
I still think that BHK is Sora's shadow as Namine is Kairi's shadow. But that's just me :)

This trailer makes me want KH2 even more :( I'm so gonna reserve it!

cloud20747
04-14-2005, 10:33 PM
I still think that BHK is Sora's shadow as Namine is Kairi's shadow. But that's just me :)
I think so too

Mercen-X
04-29-2005, 07:09 AM
Thats a different person who looks noticeably similar to Sora.
That BHK never wears Sora's outfit, BLIND-EYE! Sora's hair IS going blonde compared to the previous games; if you'd just sit and stare at for a second you'd see that.

Skyblade
04-29-2005, 07:30 AM
This isn't a new trailer, but it's the first time I've been able to get a copy onto my hard drive. Damn, but I'm gonna love this game. There is still definitely more Disney than FF. The only FF character we really see in it is Auron, while we see more of lots of Disney characters, including Mulan, Hercules' girlfriend (I can't remember her name right now), and Pegasus. There are a lot more KH characters than either Disney or FF characters though. Sora, Axel, DiZ, Mickey, the Organization, a few million Heartless (notice Sora's Aragorn-like charge into the horde of Heartless at the end? :D ), a few thousand Dusk... This is going to be a damn good game. But when will it finally come out?! (And could someone please translate the Japanese at the beginning?)

Chibi Youkai
04-30-2005, 06:30 AM
That BHK never wears Sora's outfit, BLIND-EYE! Sora's hair IS going blonde compared to the previous games; if you'd just sit and stare at for a second you'd see that.

You shouldn't say that. I have a colour-deficiency, and can't see different colour tones. You never know what a person can and can't see. To someone, it might be no difference. I sure can't tell any.

Skyblade
05-02-2005, 06:42 PM

You shouldn't say that. I have a colour-deficiency, and can't see different colour tones. You never know what a person can and can't see. To someone, it might be no difference. I sure can't tell any.

Sora's hair is definitely lighter. I think he's just been out in the sun too long...

Oh, and agrudis, on the Mickey's ears problem: Even with his head turned both his ears are visible. The one at the back is blocked, but not completely.

Mercen-X
05-02-2005, 08:09 PM

:eyebrow: I'm an evil, thoughtless man. :radred: :confused: :( :whimper: :crying:
:riiight: :laughing: :sweat: :sweatdrop I'm sorry. :cool: :) :D :yuck: :x_x: :skull:

Chibi Youkai
05-02-2005, 11:40 PM
S'okay. It's something I've lived with for like, forever. People just forget that sometimes there are those of us out there.

Anyways, has anyone seen any new trailers? I can't read japanese well, so I can't make heads out of tails on the japanese square-enix site.

Skyblade
05-03-2005, 01:45 AM
S'okay. It's something I've lived with for like, forever. People just forget that sometimes there are those of us out there.

Anyways, has anyone seen any new trailers? I can't read japanese well, so I can't make heads out of tails on the japanese square-enix site.

Well, if you've seen the Jump Festa trailer (I'm guessing you have because of what you posted in the thread), you've seen as much as I can explain to you.

Chibi Youkai
05-03-2005, 02:59 AM
I'm talking about the site itself. I can only read a few words. And since it's all in java, one can't translate the pages. :(

Skyblade
05-03-2005, 05:40 AM
If you can read a few words, then you know more about it than me. ;)
I hope they put up an English site soon.

Jack - Blademaster
05-03-2005, 02:01 PM
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/videos/kh2_jump_festa_05.avi Follow the Link.:)

Jack - Blademaster
05-03-2005, 03:00 PM
By the way, Red Haired Girl is Kairi.

Chibi Youkai
05-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Uhh, just a warning, but triple posting is not really a great idea. That's what the edit button is for...

Mercen-X
05-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Double-posting is just as bad.

agrudis
07-03-2005, 04:14 PM
that must be terrible. i don't have the sense of smell, and i know i sometimes get upset by it.