PDA

View Full Version : Festivals big problem....

boris no no
03-30-2005, 12:53 PM
i'm going to go (hopefully) to glastonbury festival this year (in the UK)
upon talking to a few freinds advise they say that i need to avoid the public loos past the 2 day as thats when people are so....."out of it" they start to poo on the seats and floor.....
i hate public toilets as it is.
i was considering eating a very cloggy diet so i don't poo the whole week....... :p
what do you do to get round situations like this?
do you think i should close my eyes and think of england?
or just hold on till i get to the nearest clean public loo?
or perhaps carry a plastic bag?
or maybe camp near the woods so i can sneak in at night.

Ko Ko
03-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Bring a bucket or make good use of your friends' sleeping bags.

ffrinoa8
03-30-2005, 01:01 PM
wow that's a pretty hard question but one word of advice if you don't want use the "loos"(feels so weird typing that...) don't eat cheese! it does clogg you up but it make you hurt SO bad :cry: ! i found out the hard way....

NM
03-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Festival toilets arn't that bad. Some will be disgusting, but if they are just pick another. Of course if someone who goes with you takes there car, i'd recommend visiting the local Tesco, Asda or sililar on a morning and making use of there facilities. :D

I went to the Leeds Festival a couple of years ago for the whole weekend, and a mate took his car. Every morning 4/5 of us walked into Burger King, bog roll in hand. :p

boris no no
03-30-2005, 01:49 PM
i like the idea of using other peoples slpeeingbags! :p
as i have never been to glastonbury i dunno whats close by!
i'm going to stock up on the loo roll though! :p

Chris
03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Suck it up, and hold it 'til you return back home.

...that's not possible for all to do, though. :(

crazybayman
03-30-2005, 02:01 PM
If you can't find a clean toilet seat somewhere, then just use the hovering manouver! (Squat there, but don't actually touch the poo/pee-laden toilet seat).

I've learned this tactic hunting, when you just CAN'T wait, and there just isn't a nice fallen tree to help support you. :tongue:

Boosk
03-30-2005, 08:16 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww....boris no no!!! It cant be as bad as after dads been in the loo!!!
Kagga :love:

eestlinc
03-30-2005, 08:20 PM
bring a shovel

boris no no
03-30-2005, 11:24 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww....boris no no!!! It cant be as bad as after dads been in the loo!!!
Kagga :love:
yuckie

Skogs
03-30-2005, 11:58 PM
Go to Reading instead - the town's close by so you can find one there.

Actually don't. The line-up's crap this year.