PDA

View Full Version : The Viva la Resistance! club

YukiKiro
03-30-2005, 01:14 PM
as we have all seen as of late, a gathering dislike for some of the actions taken on by the staff. and instead of keeping our actions seperate and making ten thousnd threads about it and i say we unite under one banner since we're all fighting for the same purpose. the Viva La Resistance! club can be the answer.

I can't stress enough that this is not a thread based solely on the feedback forum removal, but a thread based on a general dislike of how the staff runs things. and if there are no members the staff have no power. so instead of whining incessently we should peacfully protest our dislike; keeping all topics of converation in quotes in a single united thread. anyone who is not a current staffer can join, and anyone in staff who also doesn't like the way things are run can join too. also to those who are looking to close this and put it in the trash, you can't do that. I am not breaching any of the rules posted on this forum, so you have no base what so ever to close this down.

anyways i'm hoping to get a sig banner or something going, something in the spirit of Braveheart.

also I have posted previously that i am not upset about how things are run, but after looking at others post the same dislike i feel deep down i decided that why keep fighting individually when united we stand stronger. Because remember, just like without citizens, a govenment has no power; without members, neither does the staff.

Little Miss Awesome
03-30-2005, 01:20 PM
Sure, I'll be in :D, even though, I have to say, some of the staff here are blooming marvellous :love:

m4tt
03-30-2005, 01:25 PM
Maybe you should follow the advice in your signature. :)

Ko Ko
03-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Sure, I'll be in :D, even though, I have to say, some of the staff here are blooming marvellous :love:
I agree with LMA, they are bloomin' marvellous. But I'm in anyway!

TheAbominatrix
03-30-2005, 01:57 PM
Point of advice: When starting things like this, its always best to offer participants punch and pie. Or free hat.

Good look.

Female Ryuichi
03-30-2005, 02:14 PM
The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the foe, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they'd all flown in the last war

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-by
And the party on the left
Is now the party on the right
And their beards have all grown longer overnight

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Citizen Bleys
03-30-2005, 02:16 PM
Funny...almost any time since I resigned, I'd have been at least a little bit interested...and as soon as I'm cool with the staff and EoFF, this thread gets put up.

Good luck, but I doubt you'll get anywhere.

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 02:25 PM
I'll join! Del Murder closed my sexi thread! I shall use my sexi orange materia to summon the ultimate GFs: MY SEXI PEEPS!!! Together, we shall fight the mods...or whatever. Hmmmmmm...where am I? Noooooo! My sexi thread! *Cries*

theundeadhero
03-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Half the smurfing staff already quite over this, and the rest are pretty pissed off. What more do you want. I WONT join because I like the way it is and if I were staff I would stand up to you. You can't change what you don't have control over, and a majority of this board is doing just fine, despite your Drama class.

Dignified Pauper
03-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Actually, I haven't seen too much that the administration of this community has done wrong. I've never had a problem with anything here.

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Some of the things they ban you over are really unfair. Is it true that Unne banned people with an Unne avatar, 'cos he was bored?

theundeadhero
03-30-2005, 02:47 PM
That was a joke and they were unbanned.

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 02:47 PM
That's good, but it still seems kinda mean.

Caspian
03-30-2005, 02:56 PM
This thread is ridiculous.

You can't seriously think that a blatantly anti-staff thread can be helpful to any goals or resolutions you are trying to achieve.

Speaking of goals or resolutions, you didn't list any that you would like.

Would you like it if every staff member quit, and there was just no more forum?

Would you like it if the current staff were replaced by people who are more irresponsible?

All the things that the staff has done has already happened. You're not rebelling against anything. You're not being oppressed, under-represented, or even treated unfairly.

To YukiKiro and anyone else who thinks this Resistance thing is a good idea, I suggest you seriously rethink your approach to whatever it is you're against, because this is extremely vague and uneffective.

Miriel
03-30-2005, 03:02 PM
Whoo, yeah!

The Staff is like Shinra! Nazis! Facists! Communists! Vegans! I H8 U SUPER DELETE!

*strike*

Vive le vie de Boheme!

Oh wait.

I don't think this attempt of yours is malicious as others seem to think it is. So I wish you luck. :)

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Caspian, stop being so negative please. Anyways, I don't want the staff to quit, I just wish they'd be a bit more awake when they closed people's threads. The Sexi Club didn't deserve to be closed, and I'm sure there are people out there that have had undeserving threads closed.

YukiKiro
03-30-2005, 03:08 PM
when i started this it seemed like a pretty good idea. 6 threads had been started about distaste for some of the staff, and now i'm riddiculed for trying to save both parties the hastle of going through multiple threads?

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
I support you. I don't agree with some of the decisions the staff make. they seem a bit irrational.

theundeadhero
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
The Sexi Club didn't deserve to be closed

I'm going to hide this in my pot-plantThat and the blantant spam in it was enough.

me and my SEXI PEEPS spamming it up

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 03:13 PM
It wasn't spam 100% of the time...In fact, if you read it, most of it was sticking to the topic of sexi-ness. And if the mods didn't agree with it, how come they let it go on for such a long time? And how come you signed up to it?

m4tt
03-30-2005, 03:14 PM
Caspian, stop being so negative please. Anyways, I don't want the staff to quit, I just wish they'd be a bit more awake when they closed people's threads. The Sexi Club didn't deserve to be closed, and I'm sure there are people out there that have had undeserving threads closed.
You have no say in what deserves and what does not deserve to get closed. It is the staff's choice. And as annoyed with the staff as I am right now, I am glad they closed your spam fest thread.

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Arghhhh, the flames, they burn.

eestlinc
03-30-2005, 03:22 PM
You got me now. Isn't that enough?