PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Boss/Villain

Spiffing Cheese
03-30-2005, 01:41 PM
Who are you guys's favourite bosses or villains of FFX?

Mine are:

Seymour Flux
Braska's Final Aeon
Yunalesca
Chocobo Eater

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Gotta be Yunalesca... She never gave up did she? Even after you had turned into a big head with tentacles...

CaptRory
03-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Yunalesca definately, hard enough to be fun and you got to smack her around for promoting that perverted philosophy she was spouting off.

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 04:02 PM
LOL, what an answer! Hats off to CaptRory.

CaptRory
03-30-2005, 04:15 PM
Most of the boss battles were fun and exciting, but the ones where I could claim a philosophical and moral victory were the best.

Y-Rikku-P
03-30-2005, 04:18 PM
Me too. You get a strange sense of satisfaction from really kicking ass on the bosses who deserve it like when Spoiler: Seymour killed the Ronso - rage took over..... I get too involved don't I?

CaptRory
03-30-2005, 04:46 PM
No more then I do, playing a game for me is a lot like reading a book. I get attatched to the characters, and I start to care about the people, and I get really angry when someone dies and really happy when something good happens.

black orb
03-30-2005, 05:19 PM
>>> Yunalesca. :love:

FF freak
03-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Spoiler[/I]:[/B] Seymour killed the Ronso - rage took over.....

Yeah and I love the quote by Seymore to." Spira is a world trapped in a cycle of death. To destroy, to heal Spira I will become Sin.

Spiffing Cheese
03-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Seymour is clearly a perverted weirdo.

lulusgirl
03-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Yunalesca

redxiiii
03-30-2005, 08:00 PM
I like kickin Sanctuary Keepers arse, don`t know why, might be cos he looks ferouciously kool!

Spiffing Cheese
03-30-2005, 08:56 PM
I like kickin Sanctuary Keepers arse, don`t know why, might be cos he looks ferouciously kool!
He is pretty cool.

Fireblade13
03-30-2005, 10:27 PM
Best boss battle Yuna lesca countered everything making the battle take forever and with seymour1{can't he just die}. Best battle was Jecht the music kicked @$$ and you can kill him as much as you want.

Xander
03-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Yunalesca was a fun battle and she looked cool, and the different forms...and she was whooping me the first time till I came up with a better plan then I whooped her, which was cool, hehe.

Stranger
03-30-2005, 11:38 PM
YUNALESCA-
she totaly rocked, in my opion, she was the hardest boss

blumoon1216
03-31-2005, 01:03 AM
Yunalesca was by far the hardest boss, I personally thought the ending of the game was too easy to beat. I mean, you have auto-life so you really cannot lose after defeating Braska's Final Aeon.

matt89
03-31-2005, 12:19 PM
No more then I do, playing a game for me is a lot like reading a book. I get attatched to the characters, and I start to care about the people, and I get really angry when someone dies and really happy when something good happens.

Thats exactly how I see games. Anyway my fav boss was Braska's Final Aeon it was mint and the music rocked.

Y-Rikku-P
03-31-2005, 02:21 PM
That music was cool.

DynasticJam
03-31-2005, 04:39 PM
Omega weapon for me, or dark anima

Y-Rikku-P
03-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Yeah and I love the quote by Seymore to." Spira is a world trapped in a cycle of death. To destroy, to heal Spira I will become Sin.

I know that's the most moment where you go "this guy is a nut!"

crazybayman
04-01-2005, 03:51 PM

Same here.

So I'd have to say the boss I got the most satisfaction out of killing would have to be Seymour Flux, because he killed the Ronsos.

And the Chocobo Eater was fun too, because the first time I played the game, he pushed me over the edge, and the second time, I opened up a can o' whoop-a$$ on 'em!

Fighting Yunalesca annoyed the heck outta me, because I kept having to remove Zombie, and then cure myself. It was a complete pain in the arse. It was satisfying defeating her, defying those stupid religious teachings, hehe.

Spiffing Cheese
04-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Same here.

So I'd have to say the boss I got the most satisfaction out of killing would have to be Seymour Flux, because he killed the Ronsos.

And the Chocobo Eater was fun too, because the first time I played the game, he pushed me over the edge, and the second time, I opened up a can o' whoop-a$$ on 'em!

The chocobo eater killed me that first time. I got soooo pissed off.

Ultimate99997
04-01-2005, 05:05 PM
definitely Yunalesca especially with the big build up to the fight...especially liked the music and the jittering focus of the camera on the determined characters...

i remember it like it was yesterday....auron "This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or
live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is
in your hands!"

gripping stuff man!!

Spiffing Cheese
04-02-2005, 06:55 PM
The quotes are really thought out in this game.... it must have taken ages to write the script.

Astro Blade
04-03-2005, 03:56 AM
Yunalesca, probably. Albeit a tough boss [that took me a couple tries to beat], Yunalesca was a ton of fun to battle with.

Seymour Flux is right behind her, though.

Ichimonji
04-03-2005, 07:39 AM
I really liked the design of Sanctuary Keeper, Neslug, Sinspawn Gui, and Nemisis.

Cuchulainn
04-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Favorite Bosses were Nemisis & Dark Magnus Sisters, the only two in the game that provided a mighty challenge...well until i figured out how to beat the Magnus Sisters individually that is.

Spiffing Cheese
04-03-2005, 05:26 PM
I never did defeat dark Magus Sisters... I only tried once though. Heh.

Cuchulainn
04-03-2005, 05:46 PM
If you want an easy way to beat them, Grand Summon Yojimbo+1.3m Gill=Zanmato...

zwijnstijn
04-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Yunalesca , i'd marry her right away :love: , damn she's hot haha
the music is awesome , and love it how she battles
I hate seymour tho.. he anoyed me so much all through the game
An awesome boss and hard to defeat at first is also the grave keeper? , right after you beated seymour at hows it called those snow mountains, hes hard because of his 9999 curaga and regenerate but gets very easy once i found out you have to keep him poisoned.. then he uses esuna.. just poison him again and he dies very fast, just took me ages to figure that out
another i love is neslug in monster arena , took me also ages , love it when he crawls back into his shell and you cant physical damage him and regenerates 2-300.000 hp a turn( took me some time to figure out that animas overdrive will with one strike destroy his shell where after he cant regenerate and you can kill him and fast

BlackRibon
04-20-2005, 12:58 AM
from the history bosses my favorites are:
Seymour Flux
Yunalesca
Sin
but from the optional ones mines are:
Dark Bahamut
Nemesis
penance

Cruise Control
04-27-2005, 11:24 PM