PDA

View Full Version : I am seriously out of the loop hole here guys

Hawkeye
03-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Could someone explain to me why we are saying, "Teh Sex!" or "Sexi!" You guys have been saying it for a while and I have no frickin clue why. Could anyone fill me in on the subject? :confused:

Female Ryuichi
03-30-2005, 01:58 PM
Because a whole load of new people have arrived and they like saying it. Pretty much it.

...That's what I've seen anyway.

mateoff8
03-30-2005, 02:03 PM
they are talking about me because i am a sexi beast.

Megami
03-30-2005, 02:55 PM
because we are sexy :love: you are sexy, i am sexy :D got it?

:rolleyes2

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 02:55 PM
they are talking about me because i am a sexi beast.

No we're not! I started a thread about the Sexi Club. Read it and then you'll understand. Also, 'sexi' is a word I invented. It holds a totally different meaning to 'sexy', even though me and my SEXI PEEPS used them the same way. Hope that's cleared everything up. Oh, before I go, please support my campaign to get the Sexi Club archived. It's a unique thread, and no-one can start it again without looking like a total copy-cat, and without me and my SEXI PEEPS spamming it up and taking all the credit.

Caspian
03-30-2005, 02:58 PM
You didn't invent the word "sexi," that thread is ludicrously long and full of unintelligible posts, and I could keep going on about this, but I'm afraid I'd be warned or something for not keeping my mouth shut.

Social Moon Firesky
03-30-2005, 03:02 PM
I've been using that word since forever. Anyways, I was explaining about my thread. That's why everybody's been going around saying 'sexi'. Dunno about 'teh sex' though. Probably DMKA or someone.

eestlinc
03-30-2005, 03:31 PM
Could someone explain to me why we are saying, "Teh Sex!" or "Sexi!" You guys have been saying it for a while and I have no frickin clue why. Could anyone fill me in on the subject? :confused:

That is a very good question. I have no idea.

Craig
03-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Damn eestlinc, that CK title looks damn "sexi" on you.

m4tt
03-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Just ignore it, it's nothing important.

crazybayman
03-30-2005, 03:49 PM
No we're not! I started a thread about the Sexi Club. Read it and then you'll understand. Also, 'sexi' is a word I invented. It holds a totally different meaning to 'sexy', even though me and my SEXI PEEPS used them the same way. Hope that's cleared everything up. Oh, before I go, please support my campaign to get the Sexi Club archived. It's a unique thread, and no-one can start it again without looking like a total copy-cat, and without me and my SEXI PEEPS spamming it up and taking all the credit.

So if "Sexi" doesn't actually hold the same meaning as "Sexy", then what does it mean? A straight answer, please.

I assume "Peeps", means friends, am I right? :)

DMKA
03-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Because it's the sex!

*wait's for nik0tine to see this thread*

eestlinc
03-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Damn eestlinc, that CK title looks damn "sexi" on you.

Zalbag is sexier!

Necronopticous
03-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Ghey

eestlinc
03-30-2005, 05:19 PM
you are just in denial.

DMKA
03-30-2005, 05:44 PM
But I'm not. :love:

eestlinc
03-30-2005, 07:23 PM
yes see! I think I should start a ZIASB club.

Old Manus
03-30-2005, 07:41 PM
LOL JESUS!

XxSephirothxX
03-30-2005, 07:44 PM
I like to say "tEh sEx" cause it's hilarious to make fun of "leet speak" and people who can't spell for crap.

Meow
03-30-2005, 07:47 PM
All nouns are funnier affixed with extraneous definite articles.

Especially the misspelled kind.

nik0tine
03-30-2005, 10:14 PM
Because it's the sex!

*wait's for nik0tine to see this thread*

OhEmJee! Has my lingo caught on!??! Ok, now THAT'S teh sex!

Could someone explain to me why we are saying, "Teh Sex!" or "Sexi!" You guys have been saying it for a while and I have no frickin clue why. Could anyone fill me in on the subject?

I will fill you in with teh sex!

Nod
03-31-2005, 12:50 AM
Just ignore it, it's nothing important.

also.......god i hate the word peeps.

crashNUMBERS
03-31-2005, 12:51 AM
also.......god i hate the word peeps.
Actually that's the only one I use... ^^

Psychotic
03-31-2005, 12:56 AM
Is anyone else amused by the way he said "loop hole" instead of "loop" or is it just me?

Teh sex is nik0tine's fault, but hah, I was saying sexi ages before the club formed but then I realised it was dumb and stopped it :p

Meat Puppet
03-31-2005, 12:59 AM
I think it's stupid.

Hawkeye
03-31-2005, 01:06 AM
Is anyone else amused by the way he said "loop hole" instead of "loop" or is it just me?
This might explain why I have a C in english (jk)

I will fill you in with teh sex!
LOL I know you told me that one day, but I didn't know you created it! Hahahahaha

Nod
03-31-2005, 01:11 AM
Actually that's the only one I use... ^^

ok, i dont think its the word, its probably just the person i associate it with..........a former housemate in uni who was a total /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif

Luthien Rogue
03-31-2005, 01:16 AM
"Teh sex" is a retarded way of saying something's "awesome" or "really, really good."

And Firesky, you did not create the word "sexi." :| You've been "saying it, like, forever"?!?! You're what, 15? It's a variation of the word "sexy" and only people who enjoy looking stupid use it.

www.urbandictionary.com (WARNING - WILL MAKE YOU STUPID)

Leeza
03-31-2005, 01:18 AM
Luthien Rogue: Are you calling people here stupid and retarded? That's not nice. They should be able to use whatever phrases they like without open ridicule.

Carnage
03-31-2005, 01:29 AM
i spell the teh alot. not on purpose just that when im typing fast thats how it comes out alot for some reason.

Luthien Rogue
03-31-2005, 01:51 AM
Luthien Rogue: Are you calling people here stupid and retarded? That's not nice. They should be able to use whatever phrases they like without open ridicule.

No. =| I say "teh" sometimes too, on purpose. If you constantly spell "the" as "teh" though, it will make you appear to be less intelligent... that doesn't mean you are stupid, it means that that's the image you're projecting to the people around you. Using whatever phrases you want and not being ridiculed? Tell that your English teacher. Tell that to the editor of the newspaper you work for. Tell that to the manager who just rejected your job application because you said "I would be teh sexxorz at this job!" Getting a bit defensive, aren't we Leeza?

~Rogue

Leeza
03-31-2005, 03:03 AM
I'm not talking about your English teacher or your newspaper or your editor or your job applicaiton. I'm talking about <b>here</b>, as in EoFF, where members should be able to say 'sexi' or 'teh' without being referred to as stupid or retarded for doing so.

Luthien Rogue
03-31-2005, 03:25 AM
And once again I will repeat myself... I did not say you are stupid if you say those things. I said that those words, which are improper spellings of "the" and "sexy," when used repeatedly and intentionally don't exactly make you appear to be the most intelligent person in the world. That doesn't mean you're stupid. That doesn't mean it's not ok to use them. That doesn't mean I'm calling people stupid. If that were true then I just called myself stupid as I've used the word "teh" before. And sorry, but you never said "openly ridiculed on the forum," you said "They should be able to use whatever phrases they like without open ridicule." If you want to believe that I just called a bunch of people "stupid," which is nothing but a paranoid fabrication on your part, then go ahead. I have explained myself. You don't want people being ridiculed for using "leet" variants of common words, but you criticize me for having an opinion? If you insist on discussing this further, feel free to PM me.

I apologize if my comment offended you or anyone else, as that was not my intention.

~Rogue

The Captain
03-31-2005, 03:33 AM
Leeza has a true paternal instinct, and was expressing her opinion on opinions, in my opinion.

This looks like it was just a miscommunication, so hopefully everything can be resolved easily.

Take care all.

Leeza
03-31-2005, 04:21 AM
Yes, Captain, I do have a true paternal instinct. :)

<i>And sorry, but you never said "openly ridiculed on the forum," you said "They should be able to use whatever phrases they like without open ridicule."</i> - Luthien Rogue

No, I didn't say that, but I did say, <i>"Are you calling people <b>here</b> (as in EoFF) stupid and retarded?"</i>

Saying, <i>"It's a variation of the word "sexy" and only people who enjoy looking stupid use it."</i> sort of implies to me that people who use the word are also seen as being stupid and not just the words that they use. I have an aversion to seeing the words <i>stupid</i> and <i>retarded</i> in the same post when they might be referring to other members. But if you say that that wasn't your intent and just your opinion of the words that they use, then carry on, as it must be a paranoid fabrication on my part. ;)

Hawkeye
03-31-2005, 05:11 AM
Ok, now I know what "teh sex" means now! Thanks everyone!
:roll:
change of subject...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-31-2005, 05:59 AM
I A<b></b>M SERIOUSLY O<b></b>UT OF T<b></b>HE LOOP H<b></b>OLE H<b></b>ERE GUYS

Jojee
03-31-2005, 06:03 AM
Then get IN the loop hole, you dummy. >=\

I'll help you get in my loophole :-*

-N-
03-31-2005, 06:04 AM
You so thought of that right after posting, didn't you. ;)

nik0tine
03-31-2005, 06:55 AM
"Teh sex" is a retarded way of saying something's "awesome" or "really, really good."

It's about the lamest thing that has ever entered my head, which is what makes it funny. It's also a joke about all of the other really lame words for 'cool' and 'awesome'. I mean "The shi*t"? "Da bomb!" ? Please people... you can do better than that. So that is where 'teh sex' comes from.

(Just defending myself, that's all.)

DMKA
03-31-2005, 09:56 AM
I miss Leeza with a Cid's Knight title. :(

crazybayman
03-31-2005, 12:25 PM
I'll help you get in my loophole :-*

*rawr*

Thank you. All I asked for was a straight answer. All that foolish lingo was flying over my head.

And I agree, using this type of "lingo" does make the person typing it seem rather - dyslexic. And its a pain in the arse to read.

NO offense meant to anybody.

peace out mo' fos :tongue:

<b>Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.</b>

Social Moon Firesky
03-31-2005, 12:43 PM
Okay, let me explain myself. Sorry if it seemed like I was taking undue credit. I'm the only person that I know of (in my real life) that uses the word 'sexi'. None of my friends use it, which is why I claimed it as my creation. I understand that there are most definitely millions of people out there that also use the word 'sexi'. However, my variation of it can mean anything. I use it as an insult, as a spelling variation of 'sexy', as a compliment, as a describing word and as a euphimism for words like sh*t:
E.g> That lesson was sexi.
My friends usually know what I mean, but it can get confusing. Also, I don't generally use the word 'peeps' outside this forum. It was just a word I used to describe members of the Sexi Club. Finally, I agree with Del Murder's decision to shut my thread. It was just the initial shock of it yesterday, though I can't say I was surprised. Still, we had fun, and that's all that matters.

boris no no
03-31-2005, 03:43 PM
my brain hurts :(

Social Moon Firesky
03-31-2005, 03:44 PM
Sorry. *Huggles*