PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Have any theories of the man in the white robe in FF7 AC???

Sephiroth0027
03-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Disclaimer:
This information in only theory and speculation, it is not to start rumor or lies of FF7 AC.

I have some theories that are mere speculation but I'm not exactly sure.
1. The man in the white robe might be Sephiroth, since Kadaj bows down to the man in the robe.
2. The SHM (silver haired men) are trying to resurrect Sephiroth in the church that Cloud walks through.
3. (this one spread around for the longest time) the SHM were clones of Sephiroth, but I can't say that since Kadaj is only like in his 10's or so. Loz and Yazoo couldn't be that way either, because from what i remember from FF7 is that Sephiroth would never use a gun ever and the SHM use gun daggers (which are more designed for shooting rather than slashing or cutting) and Sephiroth was the only one that could use the Masamune.
4. Sephiroth is the man in the white robe but he is recovering from his injuries (which should have been fatal) since the man in the white robe is sitting a wheel chair.

If anyone else has any other theories or speculations on who the man in the white robe is, post your reply (just analysing facts to see what information might be true or not.

Squall of SeeD
03-30-2005, 06:34 PM
(Highlight to read.)
Square's already revealed who it is: Rufus Shinra. Rufus Shinra was on the cast list of the characters that were in the 25 minute preview of the film shown in Venice, Montreal, and Paris. Taking into account that no one else in the preview but the Wheelchair Man could have been Rufus, that Rufus' bodyguards are Reno and Rude of the Turks, that the Wheelchair Man has a Shin-Ra logo on his wall, and that he's wearing a white suit like Rufus', he's certainly Rufus.

By the way, Sephiroth wasn't the only one who could use the Masamune. Tifa wielded it for a brief moment before Sephiroth took it back from her. He was simply the only who with skill in regard to its use.

Sephiroth0027
03-30-2005, 06:49 PM
That works, i didn't know at first, but now at last I know but that doesn't make any sense of the SHM though (Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo) the act like they idolise Sephiroth in a way.

Squall of SeeD
03-30-2005, 06:57 PM
That works, i didn't know at first, but now at last I know but that doesn't make any sense of the SHM though (Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo) the act like they idolise Sephiroth in a way.

I forgot to mention this, by the way:

Kadaj bowing in front of the Wheelchair Man was more than likely an act of mockery, as the Wheelchair Man is being forced into working with the Silver-Haired Men. Refer to the script I linked to in your other Thread.

finch666
03-31-2005, 05:09 PM
right the wheelchair man IS rufus
sephiroth Does come back after clouds fight with bahumut
and so on ok dont bother asking who the wheelchair man is or if sephirtoth comes back i have told you

also kadaj loz and yazoo are trying to ressurect jenova

edit by eest: don't double post, just edit this post.