PDA

View Full Version : eeek! Fatal Frame 3 ^___^!

Tidus Andronicus
03-31-2005, 05:36 AM
http://www.cameraslens.com/ff3.php

Its been announced official that Tecmo will create another Fatal Frame game!

There are all kinds of new pictures and details on the camera lens site!

It would appear, in this version, Miku is back, and this takes place after the first game.

A character named Rei Kurosawa is the main character in this game, and Miku plays her assistant.

Its also been said that this game will have a more Sillent Hill feel to it. As well as there being a Real World and a Nightmare World.

Well, I've loved the Fatal Frame series ever since the first one was announced. I even remember the cool review of the game done from inside the Brookdale Lodge, that Tecmo set up. lol
This looks like yet another wonderful addon to the Fatal Frame series, and I can't wait! ^_^/

Hope its even more scary than before! X3

kikimm
03-31-2005, 05:07 PM
I believe I heard of this just recently; I can't say I'm ecited, since I've never played any of the Fatal Frame games, but I'm really in the mood for some survival horror right now. So it's time for me to head down to Blockbuster and rent whatever I can of ths series. I'd like to get in on the fun.

:D

Tidus Andronicus
03-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Well, Fatal Frame is a completely different genre of survival horror. It bases the fear off of ghosts and things you can't see, and really creapy japanese locations, rather than using zombies and guns and dark evil hostpitals xD.

^_^ Its an interesting change for survival horror, and I think Fatal Frame is just as scary as anyother one out there.

Cless
04-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Fatal Frame gives me nightmares. I'm playing through the first right now, and it is honestly the scariest game I've played in my life. I can't even play it alone, my friend has to be there with me. Really. I actually hope they don't make it any scarier than it is! :cry:

Kikimm --- If it's survival horror you want, in my opinion, Fatal Frame is the cream of the crop. ;)

kikimm
04-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Well, Fatal Frame is a completely different genre of survival horror. It bases the fear off of ghosts and things you can't see, and really creepy japanese locations, rather than using zombies and guns and dark evil hostpitals xD.

Hey---it works for me. It'll probably be a nice change. Too bad they seem to be so rare.

Kikimm --- If it's survival horror you want, in my opinion, Fatal Frame is the cream of the crop.

Very good to know. :) Althuogh they didn't have it at the store yesterday, so I had to settle for Siren. Which I do not recommend, at all.

:D

Tidus Andronicus
04-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Well, Fatal Frame is hard to find sometimes, but its a great game, as we know. ^_^

But I disagree with you on Siren, I would recommend it... maybe not the first game I'd recommend, but its still up there.
It got great reviews on G4... and I've played it, and its decent. Very creative game play. lol

Still, if you can find Fatal Frame, either 1 or 2, get them! ^_^