PDA

View Full Version : Oh poopy!

nik0tine
03-31-2005, 07:56 AM
Well... This isn't THAT big of a problem, but it's a problem none the less. Anyways, apparently, the sewage system in my house is screwed up. You cannot flush a toilet without overflowing every toilet and bathtub in the house. (Often times what comes up in the tub isn't pretty) If you take a shower, I assume the same thing will happen. No one in my house can take showers, or go to the bathroom now. Being a male, I can pee outside just fine. However, right now I have to take a MAJOR crap! However, I don't have anywhere to do it! I am NOT going to poop in my backyard, thats for damn sure. I have a plastic bag, but im reluctant to use it because that is just gross as all get out. If anybody could give me suggestions as what to do, before I HAVE to go in this bag, I would appreciate it alot! Thanks! :p

Blackmageboi
03-31-2005, 08:07 AM
use the neighbours bog?

nik0tine
03-31-2005, 08:18 AM
It's past 1 a.m. I don't think that's an option.

By the way, that was the foulest thing I have ever done. Ever.

You guys can keep the suggestions funny though. I might have to do this again in the near future, and a more effective mean of doing this is most desired.

Jojee
03-31-2005, 08:22 AM
@_@ Cry, hold it in, and stop eating.

I would just go wake the neighbors up, they'll understand! And if they don't, screw that. I'm not crapping into a bag... x___X

Blackmageboi
03-31-2005, 08:24 AM
oh your 8hours behind me lol my friend needed a sh!t so he dug a hole and used leaves for toilet paper

nik0tine
03-31-2005, 08:26 AM
Well, thank god I had toilet paper!

I heard that farmers back in the day used corn cobs to wipe. Is that true? If so, ouch!

Meat Puppet
03-31-2005, 08:33 AM
I had the exact same problem. I cured it by.. aye wait, I never cured it! ;____;

Ko Ko
03-31-2005, 09:44 AM
Hm. How about use the toilets, and since it stinks and overflows anyway, just leave it there?
Oh. And it's 1 am, so no one is going to see you taking a dump in your annoying neighbour's front lawn.

Shlup
03-31-2005, 10:32 AM
*dies laughing*

Just take a dump in someone's bushes. Or, do you have a cat? Take a dump in the litter box. People's reactions to people-sized dumps in kitty boxes are hillarious.

Dixie
03-31-2005, 10:44 AM
*dies laughing*

Just take a dump in someone's bushes. Or, do you have a cat? Take a dump in the litter box. People's reactions to people-sized dumps in kitty boxes are hillarious.*Laughes*:D

I think that the plastic bag is your only option...:( Unless the kitty box is there...:)

Destai
03-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Go ahead, I wont tell anyone....

udsuna
03-31-2005, 11:03 AM
No, you use a paper sack, then set it on fire in front of the annoying neighbor's house, and ring the doorbell, then run... much more amusing. Although I've never done it with human excrement... hmmm.

Hawkeye
03-31-2005, 01:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nick, squat over, and let nature take its course

Nod
03-31-2005, 03:02 PM
hahahahaha.....kweh!!!!
whoa, this is a major problem, that you need to get to the bottom of right away, otherwise the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif will hit the fan. *implodes*.

boris no no
03-31-2005, 03:19 PM
why not put the bag over the toilet so its like using it normally! then tye up the bag and throw it david and galyith style over onto your neighbours roof!
:p

YukiKiro
03-31-2005, 05:03 PM
oh your 8hours behind me lol my friend needed a sh!t so he dug a hole and used leaves for toilet paper

that's what we do most of the time when i go camping, only i'm sure to bring a role of tp to sooth my anus rather than some leaves.

Zeldy
03-31-2005, 05:11 PM
Go behind the Bushes.. no one will see you.. I was desperate in london and er.. oh nevermind!

Citizen Bleys
03-31-2005, 05:11 PM
*dies laughing*

Just take a dump in someone's bushes. Or, do you have a cat? Take a dump in the litter box. People's reactions to people-sized dumps in kitty boxes are hillarious.

And before WesLY even says anything, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell him to go to hell.

K-chan
03-31-2005, 05:32 PM
Drive to the nearest gas station/ Micy D's/ Walmart and hope they have a loo.

Old Manus
03-31-2005, 06:00 PM
Knock on your neighbours' door, and when they open it, let it out right in front of them.

Make sure you have your back to them.

crazybayman
03-31-2005, 06:17 PM
*dies laughing*

LOL that would be hilarious.......just blame it on the cat.

Seriously, just go find a MacDonald's, or gas station, or all-night diner, or a pub. There's gotta be something open with a toilet.

Sephex
03-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Well, I am sure you solved this problem by now, but if you have a method of transportation, just drive to a public restroom or something in the future.

Yew-Yevon
03-31-2005, 09:06 PM
this has to be the funniest thread I'v read yet :laughing: :laugh: :hahaha:.....but come on ...in front of the nabours?!!? :barf:

Megami
03-31-2005, 09:09 PM
Yet... You haven't told us how you have solved out your problem :sweatdrop

nik0tine
03-31-2005, 10:06 PM
Well, I ended up using the plastic bag method. I did what Boris said, line the toilet with the bag. However, it was still VERY different from using a regular toilet. I now know why they have water in toilets: It suppresses that god aweful smell. It's also strange, because instead of hearing the regular "plop" sound when the crap hits the water, you hear the ruffling sound of a grocery bag.

Also, I did not throw it over to my neighbors yard, as Boris suggested. I threw it in the trashcan outside. Now it is currently sitting in a black garbage can in the smoldering Arizona heat. I do NOT want to open that thing! I will do it though, just for a laugh. :p

Also, just a little info on my house. It was built in 1950, and it has the biggest septic tank in the state of Arizona. In fact, it is so big that you never need to empty it. Well, you apparently do fifty years later, but whatever. Here is the big problem: Nobody knows where the septic tank is. It's never had to be emptied until now. Apparently, if the old owner of this house can't tell us where the tank is, we are going to have to have an infra red team (whatever the hell that is..) come and find it for us.

Dreddz
03-31-2005, 10:50 PM
Why dont you Poo in your sink ?

strawberryman
03-31-2005, 11:23 PM
Murder the neighbors and move in their house.

YunaGirl05
03-31-2005, 11:27 PM
drive to a gas station unless you live in the country then you kinda stuck.

nik0tine
04-01-2005, 02:52 AM
Well see, I would have done that if I could drive.

strawberryman
04-01-2005, 04:07 AM
Well see, I would have done that if I could drive.
You don't have to kill them with a car.
although not knowing how to drive would help. ;)
(I'm being an idiot. :rolleyes2 )

Quina
04-01-2005, 06:50 AM
Eat some cheese.

**ShadowZone**
04-01-2005, 07:07 AM
WOW a Thread about poo!

-N-
04-01-2005, 07:55 AM
I'm allergic to penicillin.

Apollo
04-01-2005, 08:05 AM
WOW a Thread about poo!
Yes and to think it has gotten so many posts ^^!

Chocobointraining
04-01-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm allergic to penicillin.

What does that have to do with poo?

As for the question at hand... your dirty clothes hamper would work too. Or if a neighbor has a swimming pool. The options really are endless.