PDA

View Full Version : Do U Like Quistis!!!!

smittenkitten
03-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Wel do you im her twin so be careful lol no be trueful EVERYBODY PEACE AND LOVE!!quote from selfie!xXX :love:

Y-Rikku-P
03-31-2005, 03:28 PM
Just didn't buy her as a character. What one minute she is in love with Squall and next she is wanting him to be with Rinoa?

Shrub
03-31-2005, 03:37 PM
As a charecter but not to play with in my party.

crazybayman
03-31-2005, 04:57 PM
She's a good character, but that whip is frickin' lame. :mad:

Brian The Pink Shark
03-31-2005, 05:03 PM
Quistis is so good she has just a good character :choc:

TasteyPies
03-31-2005, 05:34 PM
I just didn't feel it. Sorry Quistis.

AkiraMakie
03-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Just didn't buy her as a character. What one minute she is in love with Squall and next she is wanting him to be with Rinoa?

So you've never told someone you liked to go ahead and be with someone else because you knew that it would probably make them happy. its not that she wanted them to be together, but she realized that Squall would never return her feelings. So she would rather see squall happy.

Quistis was a cool charecter though.

Apollo
03-31-2005, 09:42 PM
I don't care what anybody says about her she is my favorite character in the whole Final Fantasy series!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Sepho
03-31-2005, 10:32 PM
Quistis is hawt.

Wel do you im her twin so be careful :love:

You're hawt.

Apollo
03-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Quistis is hawt.

You're hawt.
You think Quistis is hawt so lets be friends!!

Camanche
03-31-2005, 11:23 PM
People, people! We need proof first. Post a picture. Heh heh.

Sepho
03-31-2005, 11:37 PM
You think Quistis is hawt so lets be friends!!

srsly

Apollo
03-31-2005, 11:52 PM
Yes.

Destination0
04-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Quistis rocks

FFVIII Fan
04-01-2005, 09:11 PM
had 2 yes 2 that my friends, besides the fact that she was a cool enuf character...she was v attractive.

smittenkitten
04-01-2005, 10:38 PM
wel i must say it's nice that there's some people who like Quistus but these day's people don't understand that she did live Squall but she had to let him go. but! some of you don't understand how hard that was for her and i do so be easy on her luv ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolxXx

Slade
04-02-2005, 10:08 AM
I love Quistis. She's my second fav character in VIII...next to Selphie. I love Quistis' intro movie scene where she walks into the infirmary to see Squall....damn she's hot :love:

Zante
04-02-2005, 10:32 AM
I found her a booring character, and she also wasnt that great battle like, imho.

Nod
04-02-2005, 11:55 AM
toughie. in contrast to certain other characters yeah i liked her, but her limit breaks weren't too great. and she was kinda silly not to go after squall if she really did like him. :roll:

U say youre her twin??? prove it! :p

smittenkitten
04-02-2005, 02:22 PM
wel il try an find a pic soon my computer is really mukd up and i don't no mabye i shud dye my hair brown or sumfin wat u fnk?xXx(or is that a bad qeustion?)

BackRoomKid
04-02-2005, 04:01 PM
she's the hot teacher everyone talks about at school...

in VIII, she was OK...only played a big rule during 1/2 the game

Del Murder
04-02-2005, 06:15 PM
She's cool.

Perducci
04-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Quistis is hawt.

Quistis is a dominatrix. :tongue:

TheSpoonyBard
04-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Shockwave Pulsar, anyone? The third attack to break the 9,999 damage barrier (provided you have 255 Mag). I'd say that's a pretty good reason to have her in the team.

Polaris
04-04-2005, 09:50 AM
She's great and the wip it's even cuter... (save the Queen, so cute, so cute, so cute)

smittenkitten
04-04-2005, 10:13 AM
She's great and the wip it's even cuter... (save the Queen, so cute, so cute, so cute)
I must admit i also have a whip but i broke it :greenie:hehe i bet your geusing how? ;) x

Polaris
04-04-2005, 10:26 AM
I must admit i also have a whip but i broke it :greenie:hehe i bet your geusing how? ;) x

lol... eh eh eh... that was cute one, but seriously I prefer Save the Queen too any othe weapon.. but weapons in FF8 aren't that important...

Blitzer Lionheart
04-05-2005, 09:56 AM
She was my fav. character, besides Seifer.

I got so agitated with Squall when he completely ignored her at the 'secret place'.

Xaven
04-10-2005, 01:13 AM
I liked her character and kept her (and Selphie) in my party through the whole game. Yeah, she's cool like that.

Masamune·1600
04-10-2005, 03:03 AM

Although how effective this revelation was is often debated, there is an explanation for this given in the game.

Quistis: Yes! That's right! Seifer was a kid who always needed to be
the center of attention. But Squall always used to ignore him... But
eventually they would end up fighting. Squall could have easily walked
away from it, but always took up the challenge. He should've just
ignored him, but Squall, almost in tears, would say... 'I gotta do my
best by myself. Or else I won't be able to see Sis'. I guess I was
trying to take Sis... I mean, Ellone's place. I tried, but to no avail...
That's probably it! Even after becoming an instructor, I couldn't stop
thinking about Squall. I thought it was...love. I have to hide my
feelings because I was an instructor, but I've come to realize it
wasn't. It was my childhood feelings as a big sister that lingered... Oh
well...

Also, moments later:

Quistis: (A misunderstood love...?) (Actually, I had completely given up
when Rinoa came into the picture.)

Personally, I liked Quistis as a character. As to battle, I always found Degenerator, Mighty Guard, Bad Breath, and Shockwave Pulsar to be effective for certain situations.

Quina
04-10-2005, 07:43 AM
Well, I don't like like her.

Slade
04-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Well, I don't like like her.

Party pooper............ :D

fahadalhasan
04-10-2005, 11:15 AM
I liked her, i liked her in battle! The whip was wierd :mad: but the limit breaks were cool! Like Mighty Guard Etc....

although Quistis uses Blue Magic wouldn't that make her somewhat the same as Kimahri [from Final Fantasy X]!? :confused:

Oh well!

She's cool! I just didn't like her in the romance department! XD

Tifa_Lockheart
04-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Shockwave Pulsar, anyone? The third attack to break the 9,999 damage barrier (provided you have 255 Mag). I'd say that's a pretty good reason to have her in the team.

One of the reasons I liked her too!! Plus, I think she is complex. She is (apart from Seifer) the most human of the characters. She doesn't know what she wants. She wants Squall, is unhappy to see him with Rinoa, at the same time she realises its not meant to be, and ends up [unhappily] supporting them. She cares for her students, Seifer too, if she didn't she wouldn't have retorted back at him the way she did. She is stunningly gorgeous, though she is uneasy with her looks. (The joke in the Fire Cavern about her charms suggests this). To end it all, she is an 18 year old woman coming to terms with the fact she is no longer a child, and making her mark upon the world. This is why I like Quistis, Lol.

Captain Maxx Power
04-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Quistis is a GODDESS! All should bow down before her beauty and might.

Drift
04-10-2005, 03:24 PM
why isnt there a maybe vote??? i cant really decide but her limits are quite useful sometimes

kaoz
04-12-2005, 01:08 AM
I personally liked her as a character in the story but as a player, I only used her once or twice.

smittenkitten
04-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Well look's like most people like her Yeah!!!..wel i oviously like her because she's a strong character and i know everyone is going on how stupid she was to let Squall go but Reality Check!..he does'nt love Quistis and she know's he has feeling's for Rinoe and her for him so she has to let him go it's the right thing to do, i had to do it myself..

MrEvil
04-20-2005, 07:39 AM
Everything put aside, Quistis is bad@$$.
She's level headed, she fights with a whip (the only person besides Indiana Jones to fight well with a whip.) Plus, she had some great lines!:
Quistis: "Good luck."
Seifer: "Please teacher, I hate it when people wish me luck. Save those words for a student that needs them."
Quistis: "Ok. Good luck Seifer."