PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Good & Evil [SPOILERS]

Chris
03-31-2005, 07:12 PM
http://www.playfrance.com/images/tests/ps2/31,677148-logo.jpg

I just bought 'Beyond Good and Evil' today, and I'm starting on it tonight.
But first I wanted to hear some opinions on it, how good is it?
It was crowned game-of-the-year 2003 on the Gamecube, so?

Sephex
03-31-2005, 08:53 PM
I know that a lot of people who weren't satisfied by "Windwaker" really got into this game. Me? I loved "Windwaker", and I loved this game. It has a Zelda sort of feel to it, but the game does stand on it's own two legs. There are a lot of extra things to do, and the level design is divine. If you haven't started to play it yet, do it now.

I review games for my college newspaper, and I remember bitching about how this game wasn't selling. I stated that people needed to put down Halo and Grand Theft Auto for one ****ing second so they could check out how awesome BG&E was.

Sepho
03-31-2005, 09:56 PM
I often hear BG & E described as another sleeper hit, one of the games that really kind of stayed just under the radar but was found to be fun by those who actually played it.

I tried a short demo one time, and I thought it was good enough, though I didn't really spend enough time on it to get into it (it's a demo, after all). I've wanted to give it a shot, but there are so many more games I'd rather have right now.

Dreddz
04-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Bought It the day it came out !
Completed it and then sold it. Its a great game but ignored alot and overshadowed buy other games

Chris
04-01-2005, 07:38 PM
I love it so far!!!

The Shoeless Hobo
04-02-2005, 07:25 AM
I bought it for $10 AUD, played it for 3 weeks, then sold it for $25 AUD. :p

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-02-2005, 07:30 AM
I hope this game never gets a sequel.