PDA

View Full Version : check this out

Extreme Walrus
03-31-2005, 09:38 PM
dust off your old bradygames guide and go to page 15. look at the pictures for aeris' great gospel. now look at the names for the characters.

funny, no?

crazybayman
04-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Would you mind enlightening those of us who do not have that guide? Is there an internet site we can go to?

redxiiii
04-01-2005, 03:11 PM
dust off your old bradygames guide and go to page 15. look at the pictures for aeris' great gospel. now look at the names for the characters.

funny, no?

Yeah I`ve looked, it`s stupid the names are like Biatch and stuff, quite immature actully.

K-chan
04-01-2005, 05:08 PM
yeah, I flipped through the books at EBgames. It reminds me of my friend Robert who named all the characters stupid stuff like "a**hole" and "my balls". >_<

BackRoomKid
04-01-2005, 07:51 PM
LOL.....*cough* um, that wasn't funny....lol, i admit though, i bet those guys did it as a bet

Extreme Walrus
04-04-2005, 12:34 AM
well i didnt mean it was hilarious but i just find it slightly....yeah immature.

BudSoda02
04-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Really that's some of the names your characters get after you use the gameshark to get the debug room after Aeris has died. Just to update you. Yes, strategy guide writers cheat on Video games too. Mostly to get the strategy guide done on time. Naughty Mr. Birlew... (The writer of the FFVII strategy guide.) You're right though it's VERY immature.
Thanks-BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

DMKA
04-07-2005, 11:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/devilmaykickass/wtf_ff7.jpg

BackRoomKid
04-08-2005, 12:23 AM
a funny name thing (i'd post it in IX section but there's no thread for it :))

in FFIX...when you meet Amarent, he asks you to name him...and when you name him....assuming you named him Amarent, he says "Fine, call me the Flaming Amarent" I'd name him "homosexual" haha....immature, but it makes ME laugh and it's all about me ok? good.

DMKA
04-08-2005, 08:32 PM
a funny name thing (i'd post it in IX section but there's no thread for it :))

in FFIX...when you meet Amarent, he asks you to name him...and when you name him....assuming you named him Amarent, he says "Fine, call me the Flaming Amarent" I'd name him "homosexual" haha....immature, but it makes ME laugh and it's all about me ok? good.
I actually thought the "flaming" bit was funny too! :D