PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on Final Fantasy

Del Murder
04-01-2005, 05:33 AM
What are your favorite/least favorite things about this message board?

Favorite - most of the people here are good sports

Least favorite - some people can be rude (though not the majority)

<b>edit: better now</b>

Kirobaito
04-01-2005, 05:36 AM
I'll play along, I suppose.

Favorite - I am the stereotypical Texan here and everybody knows it.

Least - Those people that are always sarcastic all of the time. I can't stand that. :D

eestlinc
04-01-2005, 05:40 AM
dude, I thought we said not to talk about this out here.

Del Murder
04-01-2005, 05:44 AM
You're right. I cleaned it up a little bit.

eestlinc
04-01-2005, 05:46 AM
favorite: WUT R U DOING IN NARSHE?!?

least favorite: when staff keeps posting in closed threads

fire_of_avalon
04-01-2005, 05:55 AM
Favorite: All the friends I've made and all the stuff I've learned. Haha, I have multiple favorites!

Least Favorite: The people who get mean for no reason, and people just being brats sometimes.

Miriel
04-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Favorite: People here amuse me. And a lot of the time it's unintentional.

Least: Some people take things too seriously. But that also leads to amusement so...yeah. :p

Yamaneko
04-01-2005, 05:58 AM
I hate everything about this place.

eestlinc
04-01-2005, 05:58 AM
aren't we a little ray of sunshine now?

Yamaneko
04-01-2005, 05:59 AM
You will learn to hate in time.

Del Murder
04-01-2005, 06:00 AM
I have multiple favorites too!

I like the relaxed atmosphere and all the funny jokes. And the fact that 90% of what goes on in Staff or Feedback or GC has no impact on the FF boards. Actually, that's my most favorite thing.

Yams: :( I'm sorry, I did all I could.

Dingo Jellybean
04-01-2005, 06:01 AM
Favorite: A few people I tend to respect.

Least: People who hold grudges.

Leeza
04-01-2005, 06:04 AM
Favourite: Most of the people on this board are pretty cool and interesting and I enjoy reading their posts.

Least favourite: Watching the conflicts between some members and some sarcasm that gets directed towards others. Members who think that their opinion is the only right one.

Yamaneko
04-01-2005, 06:05 AM
<b>Thanks for editing my post you smurfing jerkoffs.</b>

<b>Argh!</b>

Casey
04-01-2005, 06:09 AM
Favorite - most of the people here are nice

Least favorite - i dont hate anyone, stick to reality. :) . i dont play much ff anymore.

Erdrick Holmes
04-01-2005, 06:09 AM
Most: The people here are somewhat easy to get along with
Least: Some people I don't get along with, newbie typing people, and GTA fanboys.

edczxcvbnm
04-01-2005, 06:11 AM
Like: I can talk about games, music, politics and rag on young people who think their life is over because they just broke up with "the love of my life"

Hate: Most everything else...DUH..and the lack of general flaming.

Lionx
04-01-2005, 06:14 AM
Like: Intelligent discussion, people here admitting they are wrong when presented a legit piece of evidence, mature people, the SILLY people..XD i love you all..o and RSL

Hate: People that are so dead set on their beliefs that they are rude to others or other people that are sometimes not on this forum, immature people aka the n00b that cant post -_-; , and Yamaneko (;))

Sepho
04-01-2005, 06:24 AM
Likes: The members in general; the level of committment the staff seems to employ when running the boards; just how much the members care about this place.

Dislikes: Right now in particular, there seems to be a general lack of community vibe rolling around, which is unfortunate.

Fuzakeru
Favorite - I rather enjoy the friends I've made from the board but lately I can't say there's much about EoFF I enjoy right now.

Not Favorite . . . far from Favorite, even - Drama. Angst. o.o h8

chionos
like: the people
dislike: that people leave, like rydia and asorie and britt and c2k and chickencha and scottie etc etc

Del Murder
04-01-2005, 06:26 AM
etc etc...Yams

Fuzakeru
04-01-2005, 06:28 AM
Oh and I'll add -

Like - Seeing some good people receive higher positions here that will hopefully help the community become as fun as it once was.

Dislike - Seeing some good people leave or FORCED to leave ( aka - Banned ) for silly and stupid reasons or perhaps reasons that WERE reasons but then changed a little so they weren't reason then yes they were again and OH NOES. Teh Drama!!! DA HOOCH! >_<

Sorry, had to spill my angsty side. ^_^

IPPSK
04-01-2005, 06:30 AM
DA HOO<i></i>RJ?

Fuzakeru
04-01-2005, 06:32 AM
No, man. Da Hooch. ( VG cats reference just to explain my insanity. Thus I have turned to drinking. Alcohol = da hooch, kthnx )

eestlinc
04-01-2005, 06:32 AM
heh, close enough.

Quina
04-01-2005, 06:36 AM
like - the discourse

dislike - the taco salad gives me gas quite frankly

Rainecloud
04-01-2005, 06:39 AM
I like the discussion.

I dislike the members who insult others (although that doesn't happen too often).

Quina
04-01-2005, 06:42 AM
I aplogize to whoever brought the taco salad if I insluted them.

Rase
04-01-2005, 06:48 AM
Enjoy - Most things about the forums and frontsite, most people, the intelligent conversations that occasionally occur.

Dislike - Internal strife, hypocrites, those who post their opinion as fact, those who argue for little reason, those who won't let things go.

Miriel
04-01-2005, 06:53 AM
You guys really should learn how to embrace the drama. :)

This thread amuses me. ^_^

Ryth
04-01-2005, 06:54 AM
Favorite: All the friends I've made and the laughs I've had and the pure quirkiness of some of the members *cough Jojo cough cough*

Least Favorite: I guess too many members make me feel small and well me buddy list is shorter here then anywhere else and only one of them even PMs nowadays even thoguh sometime that feels more than enough. I just want more friends here I guess...

krissy
04-01-2005, 07:07 AM
i dont even have a buddy list

i accidnetalyu clicke da button that put wesly in it once. i didnt know what to do with it. still dont. he's just sitting there like a sitting duck.

Resha
04-01-2005, 07:10 AM

Dislikes: The ADDICTIVENESS of this place....aaaargh!!! It's like a very very very very strong drug!!!!! But a nice strong drug. :) And just like any other internet place you get mean and evil people. (Not so many here, though.)

Jojee
04-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Favorite: All the friends I've made and the laughs I've had and the pure quirkiness of some of the members *cough Jojo cough cough* Hehe I'm quirky now, eh? *shoots you* xD Thx! :<3:

Anyway, favourites (hah I'm spelling it the British way again, I'm a true Brit ^_^): Spiffy people, spiffy <s>spamming</s> posting.

Least Favourites: Psychotic.

-N-
04-01-2005, 07:32 AM
favorite: megan, casey, jebus, face, and getting drunk.

least favorite: matt.

MoonsEcho
04-01-2005, 07:52 AM
Like: initially the comradery of the place. the ability of the forum to handle silliness and seriousness. and if I ever DO want to indulge in countless Final Fantasy discussions, well, I can do that, too. ^^

Dislike: people who believe that their opinion is the only right way. ignorant people. the sad way things end up being. :(

Chocobointraining
04-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Favorite: It's another message board! I get to post more often than before!

Least Favorite: I don't know anyone anymore, except for the few names I recognize.

Old Manus
04-01-2005, 08:33 AM
I like: The high post rate compared to other boards, and this is one of the most humourous boards I have seen.

Dislike: The overwhelming sense of authority here as there are so many members - you really have to work to get noticed. L337, <s>staff</s>.

Jojee
04-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Like: April Fools Joke!

Dislike: I can still access everything, though. >=)

nik0tine
04-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I definetly don't like this April fools joke. Our good friend DMKA would say it's ghey.

Shlup
04-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Favorite thing: It's PINK!

Least favorite thing: omf, angst (Though Miriel is right, it is generally pretty amusing.)

nik0tine
04-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Favorite thing: angst

Least favorite: Dumn spammers who keep on spamming. tehy are ghey.

-N-
04-01-2005, 09:37 AM
Favorite thing: angst

Least favorite: Dumn spammers who keep on spamming. tehy are ghey.
:(

Ko Ko
04-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Favorite: On EoFF I feel as if I can return to people I know (or think I know) and talk about odd, random and interesting things. This is the closest thing to a 'home' I have ever felt.

Least Favorite: I despise the fact there is no font setting.

Psychotic
04-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Least Favourites: Psychotic....:whimper:

Favourite bit: Jojo (On fire)
Least Favourite bit: Jojo (Not on fire)

crazybayman
04-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Favorite: The funny posts I get a big kick out of, and talk of more FF's to be released

Least Favorite: When a thread is started, and turns into weird lingo and abbreviations that I don't understand :confused: :mad:

Apollo
04-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Favorites:My friends and my wives: Dking'sQueen and boris no no!

Least favorites: People who are mean to other people and people who hate Quistis! :p

Faris
04-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Favorites: All the nice people, and the enormous amount of people whom I can relate too.

Least favorites: Well.... this place can't be perfect right?

Meat Puppet
04-01-2005, 01:18 PM
dislike - the taco salad gives me gas quite frankly

:(

I'm quite a fan of the GTA fanboys that Joel always complains about us having. Do we even have any?

Misfit
04-01-2005, 01:39 PM
I hate everything about this place.
I agree...!

Well... maybe not... hm, maybe not everything. xD

Rusty
04-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Favourite: All the friends I've made, the discussions and the fun I have here.

Least: Probably the conflicts between people that sometimes happen on here.

Destai
04-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Likes: Most of the site. The funny people, The nice people, The mean people, The sweet peple, The experts, the staff, the legendary members, The flamers, (usually) the spammers, The annoying people who I can bump heads with, The quick responses to posts, the layout, The converstaions and debates

Dislikes: The people who beleive there word is god. The people who are way to serious. Sorry if Ive ever done it.

Old Manus
04-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Dislikes: The people who beleive there word is god. The people who are way to serious. Sorry if Ive ever done it.

Refuse to see past? WHy dont you exlain your statements. X was very serious and very deep. Then they took that deep emotional story and blasted it into a teenage girl story. Now I have nothing against a female lead but a gender biased game isnt gonna go down well with me on many parts. The story wasnt nearly as good. While X was a dramatic romance X-2 was a cheesey romance. Thats a definite decrease and frankly it was much harder to take most of the characters and the story seriously because the game in general wasnt that serious at all compared to X. If you've played both games (Just to confirm it; I have played both games) You'll more than likely feel that X was much more serious than X-2 and it wasnt just because of the really bad music in X-2. Its the same characters, same world, exact same areas. o its entirely possible for one game to effect the other. And X-2 effected X in a very bad way.

Please don't take offence. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I just thought it was funny.

Destai
04-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Please don't take offence. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I just thought it was funny. :p Dont worry Im not offended and I enjoy my occasional flames.If I remember correctly I was a bit off with how someone responded to my post before that one.[ It was with posts like that I in mind I wrote.
Sorry if Ive ever done it.

Dr.K
04-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Like - Diverse range of topics, ranging from serious to just like...WOW!
Dislike - When opinions are stated as fact.

Cz
04-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Favourite thing about EoFF: Those days when there's an event or contest going, and the posts come thick and fast. The conversations go on for hours and you feel like you could stay up all night just posting.

Least favourite thing about EoFF: The opposite. Slow days where nobody posts outside of the FF forums for hours on end, usually due to timezone differences. You just keep refreshing the page over and over before giving up and doing some housework instead.

Jojee
04-01-2005, 07:35 PM
...:whimper:

Favourite bit: Jojo (On fire)
Least Favourite bit: Jojo (Not on fire) Who's Jojo? :eek:

Psychotic
04-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Who's Jojo? :eek:Someone who made a terrible mistake by getting renamed :)

UltimateSpamGrover
04-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Favorite : Spamming
Least Favorite : Being called a muppet (but that's everywhere)

kikimm
04-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Favorite thing? All of the members, perhaps (including the staff) because we make this place happenin`. =D

Least favorite thing? All of the rude comments I see. I don't get why it's so hard for some people to be nice, but whatever.

:D

Nod
04-01-2005, 11:41 PM
likes- the funny posts, the discourse, the goomba smilie

dislikes- las manzanas, por supuesto!

boris no no
04-01-2005, 11:41 PM

dislikes : talking to new uninteresting people :p

Dark Warrior
04-02-2005, 12:31 AM
least favorite: when staff keeps posting in closed threads

You've just made..........http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59339

Sephex
04-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Favorite: Most people are cool about things. I like that I can just mess around, and I can have a lot of fun here, despite my negative feelings in the past.

Least Favorite: Some people can be really stupid about things. Also, I feel that this place can get like High School sometimes, and needless drama happens.