PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo game --> Chocograph Pieces

Master.Pug
04-01-2005, 10:07 AM
so, a little question :-)

I'm now on CD3 right before entering the Blackmage Village (they joined Kuja of course ;-) you know where I am !=)

I found all Chocographs in the forest and the lagoon (20) but I still need to find 2 Chocograph pieces (I just own 4 of those)!

Do I have to pass a certain point in the game to find the missing pieces?? (It would make sense because I COULD enter the forgotten Continent (those which has no shores, the southwest continent^^) with a golden Chocobo...

It would be quite helpful if you tell me when I can find the last 2 pieces

SeeDRankLou
04-01-2005, 05:07 PM
You must wait until you get the Hilda Garde 3. When you get that, go back to the Lagoon and the other two Chocograph Pieces will be there.

Llanowar
04-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Ok I have also HEARD that it is possible to get the last 2 pieces and upgrade your chocobo before getting the airship, but that it will turn the Blue Narciss into the airship and skip you over a large section of disc three. I am currently on a playthrough ( old games erased that were before airship ) to find out if this is true. If you want to beat everything in the game make sure to go through and get the airship before getting the last two chocograph pieces etc.

Zerlina
04-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Yeah, and also Garnet is stuck forever in her un-concentratable state

Master.Pug
04-02-2005, 08:24 AM
@ Seed

thanx :-) thats what I thought

@ Llano and Zerlina

^^ yeah, and someones going to morph Zidane into Son Goku who can make the Kamehameha which kills all Enemies instantly and brings the whole party to lvl 99 huh?

WIDOWMAKER
04-03-2005, 11:08 PM
there telling the truth pug. go here http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_ix_gold_chocobo_bug.txt

ps. copy and paste in to your address bar.

if that doesent work. just go to gamefaqs.com. type im final fantasy ix in to the quick serch bar. click on faq nect to the ff9 link. find Gold Chocobo Bug FAQ. and go in to that..........and have a nice day. :D

Zerlina
04-04-2005, 10:32 PM
there telling the truth pug. go here http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_ix_gold_chocobo_bug.txt

ps. copy and paste in to your address bar.

if that doesent work. just go to gamefaqs.com. type im final fantasy ix in to the quick serch bar. click on faq nect to the ff9 link. find Gold Chocobo Bug FAQ. and go in to that..........and have a nice day. :D

Thank you.

WIDOWMAKER
04-04-2005, 10:40 PM
your welcome zar