PDA

View Full Version : it's been quiet...too quiet

BackRoomKid
04-01-2005, 07:46 PM
So...it's been awhile without any news...what is everyone thinking??? I'm thinking its the calm before the storm, the big announcement may be coming in the next few months....maybe? I don't know but I just wonder if anyone is getting kinda anxious about this...cuz I am.

kikimm
04-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Hmm. Perhaps you're right. But honestly, I've just stopped caring about the damn thing. I was really excited for the first...oh, I don't know, months. I stopped caring about it early this year, because it just seemed so far off. It still does. I can't stand the waiting, so I've been pretending that it doesn't matter. Seems to be working pretty well.

Although I do enjoy it when a new, big piece of information comes out. So for that, I do hope you're right. But we just got that confusing (for me) interview talking about how AC was to be 70 minutes long, so maybe not again for a while.

Bah.

:D

Perducci
04-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Waiting for Advent Children is like waiting in a que for a big ride in a theme park. It takes forever. So I left a while ago.

TheAbominatrix
04-02-2005, 01:02 AM
They just had an announcement a week or two ago regarding the status of AC.

JAS4Yeshua
04-02-2005, 06:22 AM
They just had an announcement a week or two ago regarding the status of AC.
It really wasn't much of an announcement, at least not the one I read. They couldn't even give a date for release. Just that they were working on it. One of these days we'll have something more than just "It's coming..." ;)

BackRoomKid
04-02-2005, 06:59 AM
i think the actual "ADVENT" will come before this movie gets in DVD...lol

but yea, the last announcement...no big whoop...they should just stop talking about "progress" and just leave off all interviews until they have a realease date...to avoid further annoyances

TheAbominatrix
04-02-2005, 08:17 AM
Regardless of what the nature of the announcement was, it was something, so it hasnt been 'too quiet'.

Del Murder
04-02-2005, 08:23 AM
That's relative. I will not be satisfied until there is a new announcement every day, even if it is only what the developers had for lunch.

TheAbominatrix
04-02-2005, 08:35 AM
Today developer Momonari Junta developed a bad case of the runs. We think it was the cafeteria food.
In other news, we took a poll around the office. The majority of them agree that Tifa is hot and they'd like to make sweet sweet love to her.

Stay tuned for more Advent Children news!

Nod
04-02-2005, 12:10 PM
i try not to think about it, when i do, i get really anxious. when it comes out, im gonna watch it. TWICE. :p

BackRoomKid
04-02-2005, 03:50 PM
they should just stop talking about "progress" and just leave off all interviews until they have a realease date...to avoid further annoyances

but you know, hearing about them having the runs would just make me laugh, so i guess that's not THAT bad of news

ps
reason i quoted myself is because some think i need news EVERY day...really, i just want the stop of "yes, our progress is well" every month and all that...that got annoying

XxSephirothxX
04-02-2005, 05:26 PM
At first I was eager to keep up with every update that was released, but now I'd just rather see it when it comes out, and be pleasantly surprised by whatever's in the film.