PDA

View Full Version : Ashe Married?

Sephiroths Clone
04-01-2005, 08:48 PM
I have very resonable explinations that Ashe is already married. In on of the trailers there is a guy that recieves a sword from the king and everyone is watching. there is also a parade going on in which Ashe is riding on some vechicle and there is a viel over her. Also on the trailer there are rings on both of her hands. The role that the guy plays i still dont know. tell me wat u guys think.

UltimateSpamGrover
04-01-2005, 08:54 PM
It seems Vaan is already in love with Penelo, so it's possible Ashe can be married.

kikimm
04-01-2005, 09:10 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if she was. I also wouldn't be surprised if he died, too, near, or in the beginning.

:D

Destai
04-01-2005, 10:19 PM
I think the man she married is Ashes brother and hes dead.
edit: Vaans brother :p

UltimateSpamGrover
04-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Ashe married her own brother?

Destai
04-02-2005, 12:19 AM
*slaps self* *Vaans brother :D

Sephiroths Clone
04-02-2005, 12:41 AM
I think the man she married is Ashes brother and hes dead.
edit: Vaans brother :p

Do you mean the guy that Basch stabs in one of the trailers? If it he is i dont think hes dead. i think hes the guy in that white room that vann comes to visit.

Destai
04-02-2005, 12:47 AM
yes I think theyre the same person.

rubah
04-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Maybe he's some dude from that one empire that's supposed to be like trying to take over whatever country they're from.

Although she seems pretty happy. Maybe she doesn't know about any plots or anything yet?

Sephiroths Clone
04-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Maybe but it wouldnt make any sense if that guy is Vaan's brother and Vaan is in the resistence that Ashe started.

My name is...something..?
04-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Whoa, you guys are already looking that far into this?I've seen the trailer a couple times and I never would have thought of it
Guess we'll just have to wait for the game to come out to really figure out what's going on.

Sephiroths Clone
04-06-2005, 01:26 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/firstlook/ffxii/ffxii_14.jpg

Heres a pic that pretty much confirms the fact that Ashe is Married.

Go powerful women
04-16-2005, 04:10 AM
I like the speculation and all you guys and I agree with some of it. One, in all the final fantasy games when has the main character not gotten the girl. I mean really. I think that what someone said about Ashe's husband dying is probably right on. It wouldn't be odd for Ashe to get married at that age being a princess. I have no idea where anyone got the idea that it was Vaan's brother but i am kinda curious. It could be another wakka-lulu-chappu triangle thing. You know chappu died wakka got his girl. I can't wait for this game to come out.

Destai
04-16-2005, 01:20 PM
The man Basch stabs mentions that he has a brother in Dalmesca if Im not mistaken which I think is where Vaan is living. When Basch stabs the soldier he mutters Vaans name. So I see a connection between them there. We also see Vaan brining flowers to the man in the white room so another connection although you see his body dissapear as from the chair as Vaan lays flowers on the chair in the white room suggesting his brother is dead and Vaans paying respects. The only reason I think Vaans brother and Ashes husband are the same person is really through resemblance and death but thats not much to go on.

Skaeve
04-17-2005, 07:58 PM
I think it would be too far out if Vaan's brother is living in a castle and is wealthy and Vaan is living in the street and main profession is a theif. i mean there could have been some major conflict within the familiy. but a princess "should" marry a prince which would make Vaan a prince... just dosn't add up for me

Destai
04-17-2005, 08:24 PM
I think it would be too far out if Vaan's brother is living in a castle and is wealthy and Vaan is living in the street and main profession is a theif. i mean there could have been some major conflict within the familiy. but a princess "should" marry a prince which would make Vaan a prince... just dosn't add up for meIts a fantasy Rpg, If you want an explanation the game will give you one.

Skaeve
04-17-2005, 10:04 PM
Then why are we using this forum? we could all just wait until the game is released.

Destai
04-17-2005, 11:50 PM
Yes I really should just pick a game and try not to spoil it for myself but I dont think its gonna happen anytime soon :D

Skaeve
04-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Hehe and here we get the essence of the forum :rolleyes2

Skaeve
04-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Okay so Vaan has a brother Reks, but Basch kills him when Reks finds the truth of king Dalamascas death right? :confused:

crashNUMBERS
04-23-2005, 06:07 PM
Heres my theory. Vaan and penelo are brother and sister as vaans brother dies he will probably take his place and marry ashe. Sounds kinda evil, I know, but thats just my theory. Besides look at the similarities between vaan and penelo. The eyebrows, nose, mouth, and eye shape. So thats what I think...

http://www.lagunamov2k.com/noticiasff/imagenesnoticias/ff12_penelo_12.jpg

TurkSlayer
04-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Heres my theory. Vaan and penelo are brother and sister as vaans brother dies he will probably take his place and marry ashe. Sounds kinda evil, I know, but thats just my theory. Besides look at the similarities between vaan and penelo. The eyebrows, nose, mouth, and eye shape. So thats what I think...

http://www.lagunamov2k.com/noticiasff/imagenesnoticias/ff12_penelo_12.jpg

Umm, actually, I believe SE has actually said something about Penelo being Vaan's girlfriend. It was in some magazine. Anyway, I'm hoping she isn't his sister, if thats the case. :D

crashNUMBERS
04-23-2005, 08:59 PM
Thats my oppinion...

TurkSlayer
04-23-2005, 10:59 PM
I understand, I just wanted to tell you that from what I've read, she's Vaan's girlfriend.

chungmyster
01-03-2006, 11:27 AM
hey!
have u guys ever thought of
the lost brother/prince/whatevr???
or ran away since he wanted a free life
aways from all the resrictions of bing royal
vaan could b the brother 2 that guy
the 1 u think ashe i marrying
and royal ppl always have aranged marrages
n stuff...............
so they mostly not related
n dont u think its nasty if shes marrying her brother?
people: again royal ppl ussually marry their cousins
usually far related ones
like 3rd 4th 5th etc.....
an it could b no relation @ all
btween the dude ashe's marrying
n vaan they couldve just been someone else
n it was luck that they met
but it would make sence if vaan was related 2
the dude ashe's marrying
but again: vaan couldve freely chosen his life style
yaaaaaaaaa.................................................:tongue:

Kyuu
01-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Oh shang, I surely hope that Penelo isn't Vaan's sister..

And it could be that Ashe wasn't married at that picture..maybe she's just the best girl..:p..or maybe as a princess she has to accompany the knight in the ceremony..

But it'd be nice to have Ashe married. :P No more competitors for Penelo.

boys from the dwarf
01-04-2006, 04:27 PM
the guy ashe married was not vaans brother but looks similar, i think both vaans brother and ashes husband get killed. vaans girlfriend is already penelo so ashe is only gonna be a friend.

a nirvana fan
01-04-2006, 06:03 PM
I have very resonable explinations that Ashe is already married. In on of the trailers there is a guy that recieves a sword from the king and everyone is watching. there is also a parade going on in which Ashe is riding on some vechicle and there is a viel over her. Also on the trailer there are rings on both of her hands. The role that the guy plays i still dont know. tell me wat u guys think.

Please say if it's a spoiler next time.

Behold the Void
01-06-2006, 02:52 AM
Please don't revive 8-month old threads.