PDA

View Full Version : Can Cid Knights read the Future?

Dark Warrior
04-02-2005, 12:26 AM
I really don't think so........ :rolleyes2
I only do this to find a explanation for closing a thread that I made recently.
That thread was called "What CN don't deserve be a CN" (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59339)

The CN in charge of close it explains me something that I found curious.

I understand the sentiment behind the thread, wanting to hear opinions from everybody, but all that would really happen is flaming and spam

But, com'on.......... you guys can't know how the thread is gonna be.

My intention was make a space for debating the performance of the new and old CN, not to make a spamming or flamming thread.

I personally admire every CN (my favorite is Del Murder) and I made this thread for someone tell me why they can close a thread without a very strong reason, that's just not fair.....

I don't wanna make angry any CN, I only want clear game rules... that's all.

Love and Peace, and keep making that great job. :love:

Sinceramente: Dark Warrior :)

PD: I'm conviced, in EoFF rules don't says nothing about that kind of thread....

Destai
04-02-2005, 12:28 AM
Yes I believe they can.

eestlinc
04-02-2005, 12:31 AM
we've seen it all before. it doesn;t matter that your thread was intended for good. You can't really control where it will go, which is pretty clear, especially considering the current mood. However, we appreciate your concern. Feedback is welcome via PM. Also, in the past we have had member surveys to rate staff, so who knows.

Del Murder
04-02-2005, 03:06 AM
I knew this thread was going to be closed.

Big D
04-02-2005, 06:28 AM
I also have tidings of the future. Two lines below this one is a sentence that reveals an amazing truth:

"CN" is not short for "Cid's Knight". The real abbreviation is "CK".