PDA

View Full Version : gameshark chaets stuff

silverjunky
04-02-2005, 10:04 AM
okay i have replayed this game about 4-5 times now, and i am fed up with dodging lightning and blitzball and butterflys and chocobo races, cause for me these games are all about the storylines and stuff so i hate having to basically pause the story to spend two or more days playing blitzball just to get a crest and sigil for wakka and all the other bits.
so i wanna know about cheats, i have heard of gameshark and something called exploder discs or something, but i know nothing about nothing really when it comes to any of this stuff so i would really appreciate it if someone could answer a few questions for me:

1: where do i go to get these things do i have to buy them from somewhere? how much? what are they just discs or plug in consoles or what?
2:where do i get all the codes and suchlike?
3:what sort of thing can i expect from them? i.e. can i get a code for lots of Ap? can i get a code for celestial weapon sigils and crests? lots of GP? what other things will cheats do for me?
4:which is the safest to use? cause ffx is my favourite game out of all so i dont wanna bugger it up.
5: i live in the UK so where can i go to buy this stuff cause i have been on gameshark website and i cant register cause it will only do for USA???? So who lives in the Uk and knows where i can sort my self out with everything i need?

and please dont tell me im such a despicable person for wanting to use cheats, cause i do not in anyway care, i have already played this game COMPLETLY all the way through, this is just for my enjoyment of the story, like i have said above, not so i can do stuff i couldnt manage before cause i have already done everything.
Any help would be appreciated
cheers alex (silverjunky)

TheAbominatrix
04-02-2005, 10:56 AM
1. You have to buy them, any game store should have them. Shop around for prices and product details. www.gamestop.com www.ebgames.com
2. www.gameshark.com www.gamefaqs.com
3. Look at the cheat lists on the sites above.
4. The sites will tell you if any code is potentially dangerous.

Magnus2501
04-15-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm looking for a certain code that would work for Gameshark 2 v2.

Does anyone have a code that will put the max amount of each Sphere Grid Sphere into your inventory?

TheAbominatrix
04-15-2005, 10:06 PM
2. www.gameshark.com www.gamefaqs.com
3. Look at the cheat lists on the sites above.

Some will tell you what versions they work with, some wont. Find the code you need and give it a shot. If it doesnt work, you'll probably need a newer version of Gameshark.

Magnus2501
04-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Ugh.... GS2 version 2 is dead-linked on both GameFAQs and the Gameshark site, the other codes GF offered up don't work either. -.-

TheAbominatrix
04-15-2005, 10:31 PM
You'll need a new version then.

fadingdreams
04-21-2005, 02:24 PM
OK Im new to this whole gameshark thing too and Im new to the forum i might add but anyway how often will i have to upgrade to new versions

TheAbominatrix
04-21-2005, 06:08 PM
It depends on how many new games you want to cheat on. It wont be too bad, though. You can add new games to your existing gameshark cheats, but certain games require updated software, which will mean you need to buy a new GS.

Welcome, by the way.