PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow!

Nod
04-02-2005, 12:54 PM
well, i saw this a while ago, and thought it would be good for others to see it. :p
Anyone remember watching this program when you were younger? i do, now i know why my parents found it so funny. :D

http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

do you think childrens tv has changed for the better?

Ko Ko
04-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Wow. I remember something.
Now I feel stupid. What a dumb kid I was. This and the 'Magic Roundabout'.
You're right; no wonder our parents laughed.

Meat Puppet
04-02-2005, 01:12 PM
adults tv is where it's at

eestlinc
04-02-2005, 03:02 PM
animaniacs yo

:dot:

Shoden
04-02-2005, 03:24 PM
omg i'm getting horrid memories

my Dad used to make me watch it

Animaniacs had some good childs humour though i found it dilarious when i was a kid but i find it corny now

boris no no
04-04-2005, 02:28 PM
nod, that was sooooo scary!
i wanna play with my friends balls.......... :eek: :eek: :eek:
i'll stick to my transformers and thundercats! :love: :love:

theundeadhero
04-04-2005, 07:20 PM
I didn't visit the link cause I don't have teh time. Is it Reading Rainbow? You know, "Butterfly in the sky, I can get twice as high. Just take a look, it's in a book, of Reading Rainbow! I can go anywhere! *something* I can do anything! With Reading Rainbow."

Rye
04-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Someone showed me Rainbows before. Oh god, it's hilarious. It's so dirty:

Zippy: "I've got a big red one."

George: "I've only got a tiny twanger. But it works well and I like to play with it."

xDDD

MJN SEIFER
04-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Are you saying? You didn't get the jokes back then? Man you where slow "NO" offense! I used to watch Raibow when I was 5 and I still look at some videos of it now and then

I was more into shows like Hamtaro back then... But what's changed!

DMKA
04-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Animaniacs were brilliance.

And to answer your question: no. With all the crap on Nickelodeon, I think children's TV has gotten far, far worse. That includes that satan spawn of hell, Spongebob (no offense Rye :().

MJN SEIFER
04-04-2005, 08:25 PM
What I hate about most "Kids Shows" (Most of the American ones) Is that there's trying to poison kids minds that Kissing and Loving someone is bad. WTF!!!

Rye
04-04-2005, 08:38 PM
Are you saying? You didn't get the jokes back then? Man you where slow "NO" offense! I used to watch Raibow when I was 5 and I still look at some videos of it now and then

I was more into shows like Hamtaro back then... But what's changed!

Actually, I'm American, so I didn't have Rainbow.

And none taken, DKMA. I like the kid shows today. Some good ones are Spongebob (imo) and Teen Titan.

Animaniacs was brilliant, I agree.