PDA

View Full Version : About the back cover for FFX2...(Cdn)

fainaru
04-02-2005, 05:24 PM
So anyways, i was wondering if any of you cool dudes in this forum had the same thing happen to you (be aware this is a question asked from canada O_o)

So you know how in Canada, there's french and english as national languages...I bought my FFX2 on boxing day, and never opened it since cuz I saw there was french on the back and i was afraid to open it up. If i did, and it was french then i'd wasted my own 30$ (cdn) on some french one... but my question is, does anyone know if it is in french? or if there's a language option? a site or source would be a good help too, just so i can really be sure...=)

Bomber
04-02-2005, 06:53 PM
I know what you mean.

There's an extra game manual written in French that comes with the game for us Canucks. However, I don't think the game itself is French (unless you're a Quebecois, then I couldn't say for sure). I know it looks deceiving with French copyright information, but the game is all English.

fainaru
04-02-2005, 07:32 PM
o0o so you're sure about that right? have you played it?

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
04-03-2005, 12:16 AM
yeah its on mine to but i did not notice it tell i juist read that but its on mine and the game is compleatly english.

fainaru
04-10-2005, 12:50 AM
thanks dudes, i'll try and open it like i dunno within this year XD im too lazy right now! ahhhhhhh! :tongue:

Angelz*and*Emoz
05-02-2005, 10:54 AM
ah, it not french. i have that same one.

fainaru
06-04-2005, 11:11 PM
:D It works!