PDA

View Full Version : Rumours?

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Okay, I would like to say. I have told that people have said, that I said bad stuff about the staff. I would like to honestly say that I have never said anything against the staff in a serious or harmful manner. Those who have reported this, have there reasons, and maybe they misinterpeted something I have said. I would like to note, I would not call anyone down, for I know how it is to feel to be called down. I am sorry if these rumours caused anyone any harm. And please tell me if I ever say anything offensive. I would like to ask who ever said I have said anything offensive, and swear words, to either e-mail me, or talk to me on either AIM or MSN messenger so that I can get this starightened, for maybe I said somehting, unnoticed, and it got misinterpetted, or maybe something else. I hope this will become cleared up. From my sincerest heart, I deny saying offensive words, or cursing against the staff. I feel terrible about this. Thank you for hearing me out. IF need be I will leave this site, though I would miss it, but to save peace I would. Thank you once again for listening.

MecaKane
04-02-2005, 10:08 PM
No one cares.

Denmark
04-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Kane: such heartless words!

TSoL: that sucks. don't leave! the person who said that is a jerk.

ljkkjlcm9
04-02-2005, 10:19 PM
hmm, either it's a really bad and late April Fools joke, or someone is going around accusing people of trash talking the staff, because I was accused as well but considering I had did nothing I wrong, I refused to apologize. Either way it's not very funny, just like the whole link thing on April 1st, I knew right away it was a joke, and I said, ok then fine, I'll be back when they become mature and fix it.... cause personally, I think April Fools is the dumbest holiday ever, because people think it's an excuse to be especially mean or something and they can get away with it with no problems. SO whatever is going on with this false accusations thing, it's really not funny if it's meant to be a joke, just an annoying waste of time.

THE JACKEL

Shlup
04-02-2005, 10:19 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

The Captain
04-02-2005, 10:21 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about it TSoL, as it's probably expected that many members here will have had some sort of heightened emotional response, so that can't be held against you.

Don't let it get you down, if it's not true, it's not true, no harm, no foul. It does sound like a final potential April Fools joke, but hopefully all the air can be cleared soon.

Take care all.

eestlinc
04-02-2005, 10:30 PM
We haven't heard about it. I hope you will continue to come here and post. Just ignore whoever is making accusations, or let us know about it via PM and we can address it.

04-02-2005, 10:30 PM
This seriously bothered me. If it is an April Fool's joke, it is late and terrible. I have respect for the staff.

Thank you for the responses so far, I appreciate it.

Dking'squeen
04-02-2005, 10:36 PM
I want to know who said that you were bad mouthing the admins, TSoL. That's bullsh!t, whoever said it. April Fools joke? It's not funny, if it is

Leeza
04-02-2005, 11:00 PM
We haven't heard about it. I hope you will continue to come here and post. Just ignore whoever is making accusations, or let us know about it via PM and we can address it.
I agree and I haven't heard anything either.

04-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Okay, I am seriously lost...on AIM RSL, Looney Bob, ShlupQuack, and Leeza, asked me about this. Now you guys are denying it? Or was this a prank? Did someone imitate you guys? I am now confused, please explain, someone.....

Raistlin
04-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Okay, I am seriously lost...on AIM RSL, Looney Bob, ShlupQuack, and Leeza, asked me about this.
Did you double-check their AIM SNs with the ones posted in their profiles?

04-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Good point, I thought RSL's looked fimiliars *remebers seeing it before* I'll go check...

Leeza
04-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Okay, I am seriously lost...on AIM RSL, Looney Bob, ShlupQuack, and Leeza, asked me about this. Now you guys are denying it? Or was this a prank? Did someone imitate you guys? I am now confused, please explain, someone.....
I have never spoken to you and I don't use AIM. Last time I was on it was sometime last year. I use MSN.

04-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Sorry about the double post, but I checked it out. It wasn't them, their AIM SN, made me think it was them. Well, after o research, thanks to Raistlin, it was not them. Normally I am ot a violent person, prefering peace. Normally I even care for bullies, they ar epeople too. BUT the people who put me through this are terrible, awfull little people who should...*stops typing because of overload of emotion* I hope they are prroud of themselves, whom ever impersonated the staff. They caused me emotional distraught. Well, all I have to say is KARMA!!!

eestlinc
04-02-2005, 11:21 PM
that's messed up. If you find out who it is, let us know.

04-02-2005, 11:26 PM
I will, trust me. I can tell you there AIM handles at least one or two.

QuackShulp (Or was it QuackShlup) and LooneyBob. I think that was them.

Raistlin
04-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Sorry about the double post, but I checked it out. It wasn't them, their AIM SN, made me think it was them. Well, after o research, thanks to Raistlin, it was not them.
Glad to be of assistance. :)

Jojee
04-02-2005, 11:30 PM
LOL XD

Sorry, but that's kinda funny. xD

I say it's Wezly, hahaha. Since when are you so helpful, doofus?

04-02-2005, 11:35 PM
LOL XD

Sorry, but that's kinda funny. xD

Jojo/Monkey, I fail to see the humour in this I took it serious. When and if I find who did that...let's say I will not be a pacifice. *plots*

Okay, I realize lowering myself to their level is not good, but if I find out who it was I am telling the staff. And if it was EoFF members, I hope they get in deep trouble.

Raistlin
04-02-2005, 11:38 PM
When people actually listen to me. Which you never do, twerp. :p

Shlup
04-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention instead of just stewing about it or something. I'm sorry someone played a trick on you and impersonated us, and I promise it wasn't me and I have nothing against you. :)

Jojee
04-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Jojo/Monkey, I fail to see the humour in this I took it serious. When and if I find who did that...let's say I will not be a pacifice. *plots*

Okay, I realize lowering myself to their level is not good, but if I find out who it was I am telling the staff. And if it was EoFF members, I hope they get in deep trouble.

Sorry Lev <3 I don't think it was funny that a prank was played on you, just that people are going off impersonating staff ;) You know I heart ya though!

When people actually listen to me. Which you never do, twerp. :p No one should listen to you, you stink :p *glares*

Edit: Well okay I don't think that's funny either. GEEZ stop glaring at me. I'm sorry, nothing's funny! *runs off before someone yells at me for having a sick sense of humor*

MecaKane
04-02-2005, 11:43 PM
Kane: such heartless words!
No one does care though, the staff won't do anything about people talking about them outside the forums or chat. Probably. :eek:

The Captain
04-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Though if I may point, out, judging from the responses, some people do obviously care, even if they only just care to respond.

Take care all.

ljkkjlcm9
04-02-2005, 11:49 PM
let me guess, this group of people invited you to an AIM chatroom called EoFF Staff Room, or something like that and had a conversation saying they had to protect their sources but they had heard that you were making fun of the admins behind their back, and then they said they'd kick you off EoFF if you didn't post an apology. If you're confused as to how I know this, it's because it happened to me. BUt seriously, don't overreact to it, they were just being stupid and thought they were funny, whomever they were. I refused to say anything cause I did nothing, and I do want to know who it was, but whatever, it's nothing to go overboard about. Seriously, don't get riled up all about it.

THE JACKEL

Raistlin
04-02-2005, 11:54 PM
No one does care though, the staff won't do anything about people talking about them outside the forums or chat. Probably. :eek:
It's not about caring. It's about having some basic levels of respect for someone who apparently cares deeply about something.

Jojee
04-02-2005, 11:57 PM
It's not about caring. It's about having some basic levels of respect for someone who apparently cares deeply about something. Aw now you made me feel bad for laughing. :(

I luv ya, Lev! <3 Hope you catch those people ^_^ <font size="1">I still think Wezly did it.</font>

04-03-2005, 12:32 AM
Jojo, I am sorry to make you feel bad. Yes, Jackel, that was exactly what happened to me.

EDIT: Thanks everyone for responding.

Del Murder
04-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Very interesting. You're cool with us, Sum, so don't worry any.

04-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Thanks Del. BTW can someone close this thread, because I think it served its purpose.

RSL
04-03-2005, 03:15 AM
Sorry to post in a closed thread, just wanted to add that I would never message a member and say something like that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention though, I am very curious as to who was impersonating me.