PDA

View Full Version : Do you associate voice-pitch with certain members of EoFF?

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 01:31 AM
For some reason, I do. I can always put thier voices in my head. To name a few:

The Captain: Deep, low voice.
Jojo (Monkey): High pitched and squealing!

Name a member, and what type of voice you associate them with.

Cybele
04-03-2005, 01:36 AM
I'm curious...what kind of voice do you picture me having?

Well, I don't really associate anyone with voices.

Edit: I sometimes associate them with pictures, but that's usually just the avatar that they have. If I were to picture you with a voice, I'd say, as Monkey said, a Lulu-ish voice.

Jojee
04-03-2005, 01:37 AM
I do squeal xD When people poke me. They find it funny.

Do you mean what kind of voices you imagine people would have, though? ^_^ I imagine you would have a deep-ish but still feminine sexy voice >D Lulu-ish, I guess.

Terra, pretty voice for you ^_^

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm curious...what kind of voice do you picture me having?

Well, I don't really associate anyone with voices.

I think you'd have a really pretty voice, like Monkey (Jojo) said. Almost... hm... Yuna-ish.

rubah
04-03-2005, 01:42 AM
I've got enough trouble determining pitches anyways, much less trying to make up new ones.

All that's spoken in my head or read has a middle range pitch, and I can't really imagine otherwise.

But off of personality, I can't imagine jojo having anything but a high pitched voice;P

Jojee
04-03-2005, 01:49 AM
Well news for you all! I have a MANLY voice! In fact, I sound like a man. In fact, I am a man. :| Que sera, sera... (I forgot what that means again... ^^)

Oh god, I better take the above back before Levian posts a file of himself talking in a horrible deep voice pretending to be me again ;)

I have a normal female voice, though. I think. ...Maybe?

I imagine rubah having a normal pitch, right in the middle :]

Cybele
04-03-2005, 01:52 AM
I think you'd have a really pretty voice, like Monkey (Jojo) said. Almost... hm... Yuna-ish.

Believe it or not, my voice resembles Rikku's the most. I have the kind of voice that when people talk to me on the phone and haven't met me in real life, they say that I sound like a ditsy blonde. I don't believe in stereo-types, but it never fails to amuse me how much people say that. :p Especially since I'm a brunette!

Hmm...I picture Rubah having a nice voice, but kind of mid-tone. Something like the kind of voice Rinoa would have if she had one, but maybe a bit deeper since I always picture Rinoa having a semi-high pitched voice.

Quina
04-03-2005, 01:54 AM
For some reason I think <b>Chris</b> sounds like that guy from the Sprint commercials.

Jojee
04-03-2005, 01:55 AM
I think Quina has a croaky voice, like a frog. :o

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Well, Monkey said she assocaited me with a deep sort of female voice.
Acutally I have a high pitched, breathy voice, because of my Japanese descent. But Monkey was sort of right. In the Japan version, my voice is like Lulu's.
But for Lulu's US voice, I always thought Rye might have it.

Kirobaito
04-03-2005, 01:58 AM
I know what a lot of members sound like from voice files. Yes, Rubah does have a middle-range voice.

I imagine Psy as having a British-pitched voice, BoB has a typical Enzie voice (non understandable).

I have been told that I have a throaty voice.

Quina
04-03-2005, 01:58 AM
I think Quina has a croaky voice, like a frog. :o
You are what you eat, Monkey!

Jojee
04-03-2005, 01:59 AM
You are what you eat, Monkey! I am a banana? :(

Cybele
04-03-2005, 03:00 AM
I know what a lot of members sound like from voice files. Yes, Rubah does have a middle-range voice.

I imagine Psy as having a British-pitched voice, BoB has a typical Enzie voice (non understandable).

I have been told that I have a throaty voice.

I totally picture you sounding like a cowboy! With the accent and everything!

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 03:02 AM
Eek.
I always thought Chris would have a cheesy radio presenter voice.
And Walker Texas Ranger... well, the 'visit Texas' commercial voice.
And BoB like Rush Limbaugh. (God I hate Rush Limbaugh. His theme music always makes me think of a lady dancing around a giant apple)

Pheesh
04-03-2005, 03:07 AM
i picture people walking around with the picture in there avatar or signiture on there head, not voice pitch.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Kirobaito
04-03-2005, 03:08 AM
I have a very slight Texas accent, even though I like to pretend like I have a much bigger one. Many would find it difficult to tell that I am from Texas.

nik0tine
04-03-2005, 03:15 AM
I picture everyone pretty much as having my own voice.

I am also curious to know what you think my voice sounds like.

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 03:18 AM

I don't want to sound stupid, but I find your voice is deep and relaxing. The kind of thing I could fall asleep to. Don't laugh!

Pheesh
04-03-2005, 03:20 AM
well i play with the fact that you have rasta colours on your sig so i picture you having a jamaican voice mon :P

EE

Cybele
04-03-2005, 03:20 AM

I kind of picture you having an obnoxious teenage boy voice voice during some posts, then I picture you having a regular teenage boy voice other times (so mid-tone). It depends on what you post, really.

nik0tine
04-03-2005, 03:21 AM
well i play with the fact that you have rasta colours on your sig so i picture you having a jamaican voice mon :P

hahaha:lol:hahaha

That is amusing, to say the least!

The Captain
04-03-2005, 03:21 AM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56401

It's interesting to see if our impressions are correct in some cases.

Take care all.

Pheesh
04-03-2005, 03:22 AM
so, don't leave me hanging, what do you guys think i sound like?

EE

Cybele
04-03-2005, 03:24 AM

EE

A pretty voice! Not like a girl voice or anything, but the kind of voice that just sounds nice! Then sometimes I picture you with a low and deep voice.

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 03:25 AM

EE

You sound like Sephiroth.

Pheesh
04-03-2005, 03:27 AM
i think the sephiroth guess is a bit more accurate.

EE

Cybele
04-03-2005, 03:29 AM
i think the sephiroth guess is a bit more accurate.

EE

Sephiroth never had a voice! Unless you mean Kingdom Hearts in which case, Lance Bass is what you sound like?

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 03:32 AM
Hm. I guess it's just my over-active imagination.

eestlinc
04-03-2005, 03:33 AM
you do not know

Pheesh
04-03-2005, 03:34 AM
i dont sound like lance bass, i sound an australian teenager. neither of you got it right but my voice isn't pretty or low an deep hence why i said the sephiroth guess was more accurate.

EE

Quina
04-03-2005, 03:35 AM
I think the elections can would sound like the Macintosh guy.

Daryl
04-03-2005, 03:40 AM
I really don't associate voices with folks unless I've spoken to them on the phone or in voice chat.

Psychotic
04-03-2005, 03:44 AM
Thanks for the link Cap'n. Thanks to you, I found this:

Oh you'd better click here (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1001346&postcount=151)Doomsday sounds like Big Gay Al from South Park in my mind.

fire_of_avalon
04-03-2005, 03:53 AM
I imagine Leeza's voice to be very subdued and mom-ish. And I've always imagined The Captain to definitly not have a New York accent, which I'm sure he does. xD

I imagine Spiff as sounding like one of my local DJ's. But you have no idea what that sounds like.

Jebus has a quiet baritone.

Iri, I actually do imagine your voice as rather breathy, but deeper than what it probably is.

And I can hear what I imagine eest's voice to sound like very clearly in my head, but I can't describe it. It's kind of rough, and mid toned, I guess.

Jojee
04-03-2005, 03:56 AM
foa has a silly girly voice ;)

Edit: Oh dooms, it's so true. Psy loves me. Can I be Hermione?

Psychotic
04-03-2005, 04:01 AM
Edit: Oh dooms, it's so true. Psy loves me. Can I be Hermione?As long as you're prepared to have 1,000 creepy fans writing poems about you being their girlfriend.

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 04:09 AM
HEHE. This is my voice.
Yuzuki will recognize this speech. :skull3:
BTW I have a cold.
Isn't my voice just horrible?! I wish I had a pretty Yuna voice or something.

PS: Jojo, your Chinese is really good sweetheart. Most of your tones are right!!

Faris
04-03-2005, 04:24 AM
I imagine that Doomsday has a deep strong-man voice, Psy has a deep british accent, Denmark has a friendly guy voice, Dk'squeen has a sweet but tough voice, TSoL...well I've heard it so :p, EE has a voice similar to one of my friends only a aussie accent rather than a french one, and Jojo has a giggly voice (I don't mean that she's always giggling. (btw when I say "deep" I kinda mean a sexy guy voice)

XxSephirothxX
04-03-2005, 04:58 AM
I actually never thought about it before. :greenie:

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Well try then!
I find it all quite amusing. Two people thought I had a deep voice. If they had listened maybe they would have been shocked, for I sound like a constipated chicken.

Apollo
04-03-2005, 08:15 AM
I'm just curious, what do people think I sound like?

Ko Ko
04-03-2005, 08:21 AM
I'm just curious, what do people think I sound like?
I think you sound like a regular guy. No particular accent. Just an american sounding kind of guy with... er... not a deep, but deep -middle-ish tone of voice.

kikimm
04-03-2005, 08:28 AM
Like nik, yes, you all have my voice. =D It's great.

:D

Apollo
04-03-2005, 08:29 AM
I think you sound like a regular guy. No particular accent. Just an american sounding kind of guy with... er... not a deep, but deep -middle-ish tone of voice.
You are correct. Well sometimes my german accent kicks in since im 83% german ^_^. Sometimes people make fun of me because I carry out the letter s longer than normal.

Meat Puppet
04-03-2005, 08:53 AM
foa didn't send me her voice.

nik0tine
04-03-2005, 08:55 AM
Actually, Meat Puppet is the only member who's posts have a different voice to them in my head. (Sometimes) I sometimes read his with cheesy European accents.

Shlup
04-03-2005, 09:02 AM
I think the only people I associate a voice with, out of all the people I've even spoken to, are BoB and Jojo. Usually I don't even think about it, but the text of those two carry their real voices: Crazy Kiwi, and five-year-old on helium, respectively.

Loony BoB
04-03-2005, 11:17 AM
I associate posts by Loony BoB with an incredibly hot, seductive New Zealander voice that makes girls weak in the knees.

I've heard a lot of the members of EoFF, though, so I usually read them in the voices I know they have - maybe in a more New Zealandish accent, though, since I think in my own accent.

-N-
04-03-2005, 11:21 AM
The only person who's heard me is Evan.

Levian
04-03-2005, 11:37 AM
This is what I thought Jojo sounded like, and I was right.

udsuna
04-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Que sera, sera... (I forgot what that means again... ^^)

Hey, that's MY line... and it means "what will be, will be". Or something like that. It's the equivilant to "sh*t happens".

And no one thought to guess my voice :cry:. Eh, I prefer it that way... I'm almost afraid of who will guess what. And, to be honest, I never thought about anyone else's. Never payed much attention to my hearing... I always focus on visual, conceptual, and scent... usually in that order.

Jojee
04-03-2005, 12:52 PM
I think the only people I associate a voice with, out of all the people I've even spoken to, are BoB and Jojo. Usually I don't even think about it, but the text of those two carry their real voices: Crazy Kiwi, and five-year-old on helium, respectively.

Five year old on helium!? xD That's it! *bites you and clings* Grrrrrwr....

I can't imagine a voice for udsuna xP Yeah and you're the one that keeps saying it ;] Someone else told me what it means, but I forgot.

Lev, go jump off a bridge <3

Levian
04-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Lev, go jump off a bridge <3

There are no bridges in Norway. :(

Rye
04-03-2005, 01:06 PM
xDDDDDDDDD @ The Jojo song.

My dad thought I was crying because I was laughing so much.

I have a slightly deep voice (not guy deep, but girl deep) and I have a Noo Yoikuh accent.

I sound tired in this recording because I woke up about a half an hour ago, at like, 7:30 am.

Harvest Moon
04-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Most people are suprised by my voice, i remember sb's reaction when i called him..

Sanitysbane: I was expecting something more... menancing...
Harvest Moon: My evil will conform to no-thing! Not even your worse nightmares hahahahah!!!
Sanitysbane: Course you pronounce as badly as you spell..
Harvest Moon: Silence monkey!

fire_of_avalon
04-03-2005, 07:01 PM
foa didn't send me her voice.
I TRIED AND YOU WERE LIKE NO I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE FILE.

Meanie.

Resha
04-03-2005, 07:23 PM
I AM HIGH AND SQUEAKY YUCK. :(

Megami
04-03-2005, 09:56 PM
For some reason, I do. I can always put thier voices in my head. To name a few:

The Captain: Deep, low voice.
Jojo (Monkey): High pitched and squealing!

Name a member, and what type of voice you associate them with.

I do it all the time.

I imagine the voices and their appearance (this one I use to associate with their avatar or sig) :D

Rye: I associate her with Amy Lee
Nikotine: I imagine you with a very erm.."serious" voice :rolleyes2
Eternal Essence: Hey reminds me Sephiroth too :D dunno why

Meat Puppet
04-03-2005, 10:56 PM
I imagine you all sounding like Microsoft Sam.

Sephex
04-03-2005, 11:57 PM
I remember that Unne told me that I sounded exactly like he imagined when I first posted in a voice thread. I guess my voice is kind of low, but not deep.

Anyway, I don't really do pitches, but I do imagine a male voice if the poster is male and a female one if the poster is female.

YukiKiro
04-04-2005, 01:48 AM
yeah i do. for instance, crash i associate with a high pitched kid voice. and eestlinc i associate with sort of low and 'itchy (you know what letter to replace the ' with). don't ask why, i just do.

Little Miss Awesome
04-04-2005, 02:02 AM
I imagine you all sounding like Microsoft Sam.

I despise him/it, whatever it is! It got me and one of my best friends into so much trouble one day, it er, rang somebody and talked to them, they weren't best pleased, they told us I mean er, it if it rang back they'd ring the police.
it never rang back, it was afraid of what it's parents would do

It was actually me and my friend :(

Harvest Moon
04-04-2005, 02:07 AM
What do you peoples think i sound like? >: D

Jojee
04-04-2005, 02:24 AM
A computer nerd! ;) Who is always making up new games ^_^

Hahah I dunno actually. Medium to deep voice?

Dixie
04-04-2005, 03:14 AM
In my mind, everybody has a medium voice, except for Sephex, edczxcvbnm, dragonflylex and me. I have heard them speak before.

(I'm a strange person:))

Meat Puppet
04-04-2005, 03:16 AM
What do you peoples think i sound like? >: D

Microsoft Sam.

Little Miss Awesome
04-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Microsoft Sam.
Well duh! :p

Yew-Yevon
04-04-2005, 07:13 PM
if hear them enof (somtimes just once) i can do a hole story in my head when i dream

Rye
04-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Rye: I associate her with Amy Lee

xD Some other people I know do too. I don't actually talk like Amy Lee, but we both have sort of lower voices. She has no Noo Yoikuh accent though.

Jebus
04-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Jebus has a quiet baritone.

Hahaha. Quiet baritone, eh?

I dunno. I always figured KB to have a completely stereotypical southern accent. I was wrong in that case. And I always thought Foa had a sort of a Georgian accent for some reason.

And I don't know why, but I thought BoB would sound like a Welshman. O_o

And I always figured Jebus sounded something like this: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1064159&postcount=202