PDA

View Full Version : Noob-Post

link100p
04-03-2005, 01:45 PM
I am having trouble.

I am against seymore for the third time(flux) and its impossible.

Any pointers?

Spiffing Cheese
04-03-2005, 02:08 PM
Um... Zombie ward armours, to start with... Charge up everybody's overdrives... Bahamut's overdrive in particular can be very helpful, as it exceeds 9999 (and Valefors). Make sure you use hastega... I would also advise using Lulu's Bio, if you got it. If you have a Stamina tablet, use it on your highest HP character, so that they can survive Total Annihilation. Other than that, just attack him, and if when he dispels your hastega, use it again.

Cuchulainn
04-03-2005, 03:22 PM
There's already a post on this, if you HP can't survive his Total Annhilation even with Protect you have 2 options. Level Up more or do the Seymour no level trick, Bringing Lu in to Bio his ass or get a Bio Item & never attack him ever again, that way you'll just get Zombied & hit with his swords, keep holy waters and zombiewards if you can get um. It will take a while but you'll beat his ass with one bio surviving on low HP.

CaptRory
04-03-2005, 04:57 PM
If you choose to level up on the mountain, have Rikku steal from the bombs. You'll get fire gems you can use to make Fire Eater armor. So many enemies use fire as an attack it's not a bad idea to have some in your inventory. It goes a long way to preserving your health (and mana since you won't need to heal as often) when fighting fire-heavy enemies.

Del Murder
04-03-2005, 07:26 PM
If you dig around in this forum you can find a lot of threads about this boss.

link100p
04-04-2005, 09:14 AM
Yeah, It probably has been done before

Well thanks everyone, who help, I did beat him finally.

fire_of_avalon
04-04-2005, 04:25 PM
I didn't use any of these tricks and I had no trouble with this boss at all. o_o