PDA

View Full Version : What's the best ff8's fnv's?!?!?

smittenkitten
04-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Wel wats your favourite fmv or movie clip in ff8 for me it has to be the last one where Squall get's trapped in time compression but i cried first time watching it when Squall took his life and rinoe comes out of nowhere what do you think?Isn't Selfie cute? :p
And isnt Squall HOT or WHAT? :love: Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Apollo
04-03-2005, 06:23 PM
My favorite was when squall was running to the ship from that one robot and Quistis started shooting the robot. I loved that one.

Marshall Banana
04-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Probably the dance scene with Rinoa and Squall. That was cute. ^^;
...but I also like the Sorceress parade.

Necronopticous
04-03-2005, 07:37 PM
You mean FMV xD

I can't say for sure my favorite since there are so many good scenes, but one that comes to mind is the one that's playing in the background with everyone fighting when you jump on to Galbadia garden.

lionhearted
04-03-2005, 07:57 PM
I have to agree with Marshall banana, the dance scene with Squall-Rinoa was my fav - Waltz for the Moon is still my fav piece of music from FF8.

rubah
04-03-2005, 08:10 PM
The sorceress' parade was definitely creepy.

The one with the random deer in the forest was sorta funnyXD

But I think all of the ones in space are teh rox.

(ie, my avatar)

Necronopticous
04-03-2005, 08:41 PM
But I think all of the ones in space are teh rox.
The space scene in general may be my favorite scene in any Final Fantasy, ever. Everything about it is flawless, the atmosphere, the design style, the camera angles, everything.

FFVIII Fan
04-03-2005, 09:57 PM
the dance scene in my opinion was my favourite. i also liked the one where the seeds are out fighting the galbadia solders, deadly! :D

smittenkitten
04-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Yeah the space scene was so beautiful it really moved me i really brought out the way Squall felt for Rinoa, i liked the fireworks in the dance scene and at the end of the credits when Rinoa and Squall are on the balcony she see's the shooting star then they kiss :love:
sorry jeremy my fault I remember how to spell it lol :D xXx

crazybayman
04-04-2005, 01:00 PM
I thought the Sorceress Parade was cool, probably my favorite. :)

Shoden
04-04-2005, 02:26 PM
my fav was the end of disc 2 when Balamb V Galbadia

smittenkitten
04-04-2005, 04:38 PM
hey anyone veiwing need help ive made thread in eoeach other i need people's advice on something if you did i'd really appreciate itxXx

kikimm
04-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Oh, I don't know. They're all so great to watch.

But favorites would have to include The Opening. It got me pumped. It got us all pumped, I'd bet, whether we were satisfied in the end or not.

The dance scene, of course.

The whole string of them towards the end of the first disc, with Edea, Squall, Rinoa. I consider to be one of the greatest scenes in FF, ever. SO cool.

The end. Perfect.

:D

tranvanhieu
04-05-2005, 01:15 PM
The feeling that I have done everything!So great!And with an interesting soundtrack,the ending is best!!!

DMKA
04-05-2005, 01:32 PM
The intro. Best intro in any game ever. <3

Lenna
04-05-2005, 07:11 PM
mmmm Has to be the parade or the intro, intro's quite catching! :D (CRIED!!!) When Squall got the ice right through him!!!! argh I really thought he was dead first time I played it, but then I'm quite soppy with things like this.. I mean, I've cried at like... EVERY final fantasy I've played. I've got 1 - 10-2 but I've only played from 4 - 10-2 lol
And I am being generally honest when I said I've cried at them *smiles sweetly* after all.. lol I am female :D

Creeping Shadow
04-05-2005, 08:08 PM
my favorite one are when quistis shoots the crap out of that robot spider thingy :shoot: and the intro :cool:

Midnight Garnet
04-05-2005, 08:35 PM
mines the intro...it gets me in the mood for the game!

nik0tine
04-05-2005, 11:05 PM
It's hard to say. This game probably has the best collection of FMV's ever put into a video game.

smittenkitten
04-05-2005, 11:16 PM
mines the intro...it gets me in the mood for the game!
Yeah i love to sing the Latin song in that fmv*starts singing* :p

black shadow
04-06-2005, 09:50 PM
the intro, dollet beach landing, & of course, the beach exit where quistes shows what she can do with a machine gun (maybe she should trade in that whip for one of those), and of course the [/SPOILER]part where your fighting the guy with that robot suit hanging from a rope and the balamb/galbaldia fight in the backround. I think ff8 has the best fmv graphics in the entire ps1 game history. who thinks so too?

SeeDRankLou
04-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Quistis + Machine Gun = Dead X-ATM092 :love:

I also rather enjoyed the Time Compression FMV.

Lunar Yuna
04-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Oooh this is a toughy. I personally really enjoyed the dance seqence, yet at the same time, I liked the famous short but satisfying "hug" part.

Drift
04-07-2005, 06:02 PM
galbadia V balamb :D

squall088
04-08-2005, 02:58 PM
dance scene and the final movie clip yay n_n

Blitzer Lionheart
04-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Liveri Fatali (opening)
Dollet Landing/Fast Exit (GO QUISTIS!)
Dance with Rinoa
Train Mission (set)
Deling City Parade (set)
B-Garden Missile Crisis (set)
B-Garden vs G-Garden (best. FF. war. ever.)
Lunar Cry/Lunatic Pandora/Lunar Base
extra: Anything with Seifer in it.

FFVIII is my favourite FF game to date. It is so perfectly set out, and has a well structured storyline and characters. The FMV's just enhanced that, and could strike emotions easily.
(Esthar as well, but it's a bit repetitive).

HunterFlamebrow
04-10-2005, 04:21 PM
This is easy for me. The dance scene is so beautiful. It has one of the best music tracks in the game (which also holds a special place in my heart for getting me interested in VG music :)), and is also wonderfully animated. God, I love that scene.

kaoz
04-11-2005, 12:11 AM
I think I like the space scene and the ending scene with the kiss.

Meat Puppet
04-11-2005, 05:40 AM
I like the scene where Selphie falls over and rolls and you see up her skirt. I saved before that scene, and I never get past it just so I can watch it over and over again.

disapointedchild
04-11-2005, 06:18 AM
The opening scene would have to be my favorite. It was just, perfect. The music the graphics, the action, all perfectly moving as one.

The fight between the two gardens was also cool.