PDA

View Full Version : Glastonbury

boris no no
04-03-2005, 09:31 PM
ok!
its that time of year that the tickets for glasto go on sale!
apparently they sold out in a record 2 and a half hours!
i am one of the lucky ones! my friend was online at 8 this morning trying her little cotton socks to get the tickets! by 9 we were the proud owners of 2 glasto tickets! :love: :D :love: :D
some people we knew had a real hard time with thier net connection to the page as it kept crashing! i guess i'm one of the lucky ones!

anyone else got tickets? or tried and failed....

i'm so exited! so many cool bands playing! :D

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh whats on????? (http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/lineups.php?hits_seen=0&Year=2005&FestID=790)

Jojee
04-03-2005, 09:33 PM
I've never heard of this, but...

Saturday 25 June
Coldplay - to be confirmed

AWWW T_T I wanna be there. <3<3<3 Coldplay.

Nod
04-03-2005, 09:46 PM
i already told you on messenger. i have no ticket :p. it is a little annoying but meh, what can ya do?
there are other festivals..........Global Gathering for instance- wooooooooo!

Chris
04-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Anyone familiar with Roskilde Festival?!

Chaos
04-03-2005, 10:49 PM
I wasn't even aware the tickets had been on sale.

I dont want to go though - so I'm not bothered.

Chaos

krissy
04-04-2005, 12:50 AM
doves
mogwai
yeah most of the interesting bands are on the unknown stage unknown day so they mihght not even come at all :{
have fun tho!

Jack
04-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Wasn't interested in the line-up. Coldplay are good but not enough to drag me to Glastonbury. I'm going to Reading anyways to see the Pixies.

smittenkitten
04-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Coldplay are ok!I really want to see Evanescence or System in concert because ive heard there pretty good*gives monkey cookie* anyone else want one? :D xXx

boris no no
04-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Wasn't interested in the line-up. Coldplay are good but not enough to drag me to Glastonbury. I'm going to Reading anyways to see the Pixies.
yeah i did want to go to reading or leeds but i'm going to a folk festival instead! :P
i just want to go for the experience really.
plus , come on. KYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :p
i'm going for the whole week, me and my friends are getting a gazebo plus they promised to let me try "glastonbury cider" .....i'm scared! :p

but anywhos! i'm really exited about it.
whhhoooooohooooooooooo!

Lankyman
04-04-2005, 09:55 PM
I can't believe they sold out in 2 1/2 hours, I tried the phone lines but never got through...then went to the uni library at 12 noon, but they were already sold out! :cry:

Major bummer.

gokufusionss1
04-04-2005, 09:58 PM
yeah i did want to go to reading or leeds but i'm going to a folk festival instead! :P
i just want to go for the experience really.
plus , come on. KYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :p
i'm going for the whole week, me and my friends are getting a gazebo plus they promised to let me try "glastonbury cider" .....i'm scared! :p

but anywhos! i'm really exited about it.
whhhoooooohooooooooooo!

Glastonbury allways seems too hippy for me, i'm just not that into hair braids and dreamcatchers

if you meet kylie and can convince her to marry me, i would appreciate it. :)

boris no no
04-04-2005, 11:03 PM
Glastonbury allways seems too hippy for me, i'm just not that into hair braids and dreamcatchers

if you meet kylie and can convince her to marry me, i would appreciate it. :)
*hippy* :cool:
kylies mine! you cannot have her!