PDA

View Full Version : I hate bitchy bosses!

Venom65437
04-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Ok, so I am not feeling well today at all. I don't feel like I'm going to die or anything, but I definitely don't feel like doing much.

So I tried to call out of work and got an interview instead! It was so frusterating. He asked me things like how am I gonna get to a doctor? It's Sunday! I'm not! And furthermore, I never go to the doctor anyway. What I really wanted to say was it's none of your damn business.

This just made me really mad because I have done a lot of things for my crappy job I didn't want too, I've even worked for a week straight now and 12 of the past 13 days, and I just wanted this one little favor today.

Grrr!!!

Anyone else's boss this crappy?

boris no no
04-03-2005, 09:52 PM
yes
carol
nasty
poo...... :(

Leeza
04-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Maybe he was asking all of those questions because he was actually concerned about you.

I've been lucky with most of my immediate bosses and have nothing to complain about. In fact, most have been quite nice.

Venom65437
04-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Maybe he was asking all of those questions because he was actually concerned about you.

I've been lucky with most of my immediate bosses and have nothing to complain about. In fact, most have been quite nice.

No, he asked me questions trying to catch me in a lie about being sick.

Most of my bosses are quite nice, this one usually is to infact, so it was very weird.

Meat Puppet
04-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Piss in their car, that's what I do.

fire_of_avalon
04-03-2005, 10:36 PM
My bosses are nice to me, but they don't respect me at all, and they jerk me around when it comes to hours. That's why on Monday, before I go to work, I'm going to interview for other places.

Stiff me for twelve hours and see what happens.

Dixie
04-03-2005, 10:41 PM
If you count techers as bosses, then....well.....I guess that I've had some good ones and bad ones.

Chaos
04-03-2005, 10:42 PM
My boss is alright really. I tend to muck her aruond with my hours more than she mucks me around. I'm forever phoning up to ask if I can switch my shifts because I want to go out with my friends....

Chaos

Sephex
04-04-2005, 12:10 AM
My bosses are good people, just bad managers. That and they decide to make random things taboo out of nowhere. I have been working where I work for almost three years, and I wear shorts when it is warm out (duh). I have been able to wear them at work all the time. The other day, my supervisor tells me to put on pants because all of a sudden they decide shorts are unprofessional looking. Then almost every every customer askes me why I am wearing pants on a such a nice day.

I was supposed to vaccum the store last time I worked, but since the park district is busy ****ing everyone who works at the ice arena in the ass because of some golf course, I am not really doing my job that well these days. Neither is anyone who works there. It's awesome.

Levian
04-04-2005, 12:12 AM
I've been playing Final Fantasy too much. My immediate thought when I saw the title was: "Oh god, how I hate Zorn and Thorn."

Hawkeye
04-04-2005, 12:12 AM
"Peter, whats happening.

Did you get, that, memo, about the TPS reports? See, we're putting cover sheets on them now, yeah."

God that would suck if I had a boss like that

DragonflyLex
04-04-2005, 05:55 AM
My boss is really nice to me USUALLY because i'm one of the best workers at my work, and I know he plans on making me assistant manager and he needs me.

But sometimes...he can be a real butthead!

But that's okay...soon I might be getting a job at USPS! ooohhh yaaa! :p

edczxcvbnm
04-04-2005, 06:58 AM
busy ****ing everyone who works at the ice arena in the ass because of some golf course,

I can't wait until that golf course opens up.

Jack
04-04-2005, 09:41 AM
My boss is a bitch.