PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Weapon Q

Shoden
04-04-2005, 12:19 AM
what happens if you don't fight Diamond weapon?

if your in highwind and let him get to midgar what happens your supposed to fight him but what if you just stay in the ship?

Flamethrower
04-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Then you cannot advance any further in the game.

Raistlin
04-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah, there's no way to get around fighting that battle.

Shoden
04-04-2005, 12:43 AM
no thats not the point the point is

what happens if you dont do a thing about diamond weapon? does it get shot in the heart anyway?

Nod
04-04-2005, 12:49 AM
no, i tried it and when he gets to the beach he jus stands there waitng for you to walk into him and fight him :D :D :D :D

Shoden
04-04-2005, 01:04 AM
oh i see damn dissapointment i thought youd see him attack the city

Dreddz
04-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Nothing happens

Rednikcam
04-04-2005, 06:50 PM
That battle has been my favourite battle so far in the game.

Shoden
04-04-2005, 07:13 PM
and most difficult soryline battle

I found safer Sephiroth much easier
But Diamond was immune to physical attacks it's stats were massive theres was an attack that did 4000 per critical hit and the critical hit was common
Diamond flash it was
i never got any ribbons so it took a while to use remedies and x potions
plus Diamond looks the coolest out of the weapons

Mercen-X
04-05-2005, 11:29 PM
I think that if Ultima Weapon had actually been using the Ultima Weapon you obtain after the battle, it would have looked a lot cooler.
Whatever happened to that Weapon that got shot in the face.
Emerald Weapon still had a head and this Weapon looked much different. I think that there should have been an extra battle against this Weapon before it was shot. I also think there should have been a Weapon carcass on the ocean floor near Junon.

Squall of SeeD
04-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Whatever happened to that Weapon that got shot in the face. Emerald Weapon still had a head and this Weapon looked much different. I think that there should have been an extra battle against this Weapon before it was shot. I also think there should have been a Weapon carcass on the ocean floor near Junon.

The WEAPON that got shot in the head (Sapphire WEAPON) was destroyed. Its head was blown off and its body sank into the sea. That's the last we see of it.

Mercen-X
04-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Sapphire Weapon sounds better than Zero Weapon which what I called it. I also prefer to call Bahamut ZERO "Tiamat" instead.

DJZen
04-08-2005, 03:37 AM
And I prefer to call him snugglepuss.

Big D
04-08-2005, 05:56 AM
I think that if Ultima Weapon had actually been using the Ultima Weapon you obtain after the battle, it would have looked a lot cooler.In Final Fantasy VIII, Ultima Weapon uses a giant version of that sword:cool:

Destai
04-08-2005, 12:24 PM
That battle has been my favourite battle so far in the game.best battle ever.

Ultima Shadow
04-08-2005, 01:04 PM
In Final Fantasy VIII, Ultima Weapon uses a giant version of that sword:cool:
And THAT is the most awesome boss ever created! :love:

However... it WOULD have been cooler if he used the sword in FFVII as well... and if he was 10 times as powerfull + the attacks he made with the sword depended on his HP, just like it does when Cloud is using it. That would have been awesome. :cool:

DMKA
04-08-2005, 03:40 PM
But I like fighting the Diamond Weapon. :(

I've actually sat and waited...and no, you have to fight him.

sephiroth JR
04-09-2005, 01:18 AM
i mean they could of at least had a clip of it destroying apart of midgar therefore forcing you into battle

Squall of SeeD
04-09-2005, 05:19 AM
i mean they could of at least had a clip of it destroying apart of midgar therefore forcing you into battle

In the original Japanese release, you didn't even get to fight it, oddly enough. It just approached Midgar, shot at it, striking Rufus' office, and was shot by the Sister Ray and destroyed, the same as occurs after you fight it in the North American and International Versions.