PDA

View Full Version : Internet personals suck.

Harvest Moon
04-04-2005, 03:24 AM
Just saying.. they do..

They want your damn money and blood and remind you every five seconds and thier search engines are vague and annoying ANYWAYS..

I'm po! I don't have money to be no gold member! You think i'd be communist if i were a rich bitch?!

I'm in Florida! Why the hell do i care about some single lonely wench in Saudi Arabia?!

I HATE YOU ALL!!! >_<

*huff puff huff*
sorry, gotta rant.. >: /

Raistlin
04-04-2005, 03:26 AM
I take it you haven't gotten a date yet, eh?

Harvest Moon
04-04-2005, 03:32 AM
I take it you haven't gotten a date yet, eh?
no. >: |

i'm not happy about this, even my loser friend sb just informed me he's got a girl. SB! HE DON'T BATHE!! >_< :tongue:

eestlinc
04-04-2005, 03:32 AM
internet personals give those of us who don't meet people out in the real world the opportunity to experiece rejection like everyone else.

Jojee
04-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Screw those sites, use EoFF :p

Harvest Moon
04-04-2005, 03:36 AM
Screw those sites, use EoFF :p
somehow i seriously doubt some nice girl is going to miracously pop up that happens to live in Florida. >: /

Damn Florida, full of old people and Cuban commies. >: |

Jojee
04-04-2005, 03:36 AM
somehow i seriously doubt some nice girl is going to miracously pop up that happens to live in Florida. >: /

Me!

Edit: Just kidding, btw, I'm a monkey. =|

Cybele
04-04-2005, 03:37 AM

Damn Florida, full of old people and Cuban commies. >: |

How old are you? You really couldn't need a girlfriend that badly. Besides, trust me, us girls will annoy you to no end.

Harvest Moon
04-04-2005, 03:40 AM
How old are you? You really couldn't need a girlfriend that badly. Besides, trust me, us girls will annoy you to no end.
20 ;_;

And anyways most girls say I'M annoying. They say i talk too much..

Cybele
04-04-2005, 03:41 AM
20 ;_;

And anyways most girls say I'M annoying. They say i talk too much..

I'm sure you're not annoying. There's nothing wrong with not having a girlfriend. You should enjoy your freedom! :p

Harvest Moon
04-04-2005, 03:44 AM
well i know there's nothing WRONG with it.. but..

1: I'm lonely.
2: My other friends suck.
3: It would keep me from having the urge to dismantle reality.
4: I'm needy emotionaly I just don't let on about it so I whimper like some lost puppy late at night by my loansome.
5: I'll just countinue to degenerate into a larger larger Satanic dick-hole unless I get one soon.

-N-
04-04-2005, 03:47 AM
If anything, having a girlfriend will encourage #5 more than not having one.

Cybele
04-04-2005, 03:53 AM
well i know there's nothing WRONG with it.. but..

1: I'm lonely.
2: My other friends suck.
3: It would keep me from having the urge to dismantle reality.
4: I'm needy emotionaly I just don't let on about it so I whimper like some lost puppy late at night by my loansome.
5: I'll just countinue to degenerate into a larger larger Satanic dick-hole unless I get one soon.

Do you honestly think that getting a girlfriend will fix all of that? I mean, a girlfriend might make you feel less lonely, but that's about it. I think that if you were to get a girlfriend, it might make life suck more than it already does. Especially if you get dumped. My advice would be to get some new friends who don't suck. That should fix some of your problems. As for being lonely in the middle of the night, it'll be a long road before you get a girl to stay over night.

Meat Puppet
04-04-2005, 03:54 AM
Money buys love.

Psychotic
04-04-2005, 03:58 AM
HI IS NE1 HER IN UK HU IS HOT GURL WHO IS 4-153 YRS OF AGE HU WANTZ A HOT BF HU IS ME I AM HOT AND BOI!!!

Cybele
04-04-2005, 03:59 AM
HI IS NE1 HER IN UK HU IS HOT GURL WHO IS 4-153 YRS OF AGE HU WANTZ A HOT BF HU IS ME I AM HOT AND BOI!!!

Nice one, Psy! :p

Harvest Moon
04-04-2005, 03:59 AM
Well i;m not asking for much, like some uber girl of my dreams.

But it would be nice to call someone and them actually talk to me. Not tell thier mom to say she's not there, which has happend before because i hear them in the background. >: /

I mean Jesus, we as a species WERE meant to procreate. What am i suppose to do? Just stumble throughout life like some kind of idiot? :mad:

m4tt
04-04-2005, 04:01 AM
Tried quite a few of those online personals, and none of them lasted for more than a month. Met a girl through Ragnarok Online instead and it's going just "swimmingly".

Cybele
04-04-2005, 04:01 AM
Well i;m not asking for much, like some uber girl of my dreams.

But it would be nice to call someone and them actually talk to me. Not tell thier mom to say she's not there, which has happend before because i hear them in the background. >: /

I mean Jesus, we as a species WERE meant to procreate. What am i suppose to do? Just stumble throughout life like some kind of idiot? :mad:

I wouldn't say idiot...I'd say good human being with a better purpose than to reproduce! :p

Psychotic
04-04-2005, 04:02 AM
Nice one, Psy! :pWorked like a charm. :cool:

eestlinc
04-04-2005, 04:02 AM
I recommend the FF7 forum for procreation.

The Man lives in Florida, and while he is obviously not a woman, he'll still help you out in some way I'm sure. There are a number of other Floridian members here.

Kirobaito
04-04-2005, 04:05 AM
Yep, you can definitely find true romance in the FF7 forum.

And, as eest suggested, you can ask The Man out. I'm sure he'd be willing to go on a date.

Harvest Moon
04-04-2005, 04:09 AM
-_O

Eh--i don't know if you guys were entirely sure but i'm a man. 0_-

Psychotic
04-04-2005, 04:13 AM
-_O

Eh--i don't know if you guys were entirely sure but i'm a man. 0_-Don't be so suburban! It's the new millennium! Gay, straight... it's all the same!

Well done if you noticed.

Shlup
04-04-2005, 04:21 AM
I signed up for a personals site once! Not as myself though. I signed up some guy who screwed over my boyfriend's mom on eBay for male/male or male/male/male "get togethers." ^_^

Then again, I've been pretty regularly "attached" since hitting puberty, so it's never occured to me to put effort into meeting people. :p

Sephex
04-04-2005, 05:27 AM
I did one for fun, and some girl at my school ended up finding it. I already had a girlfreind by then, and she wasn't interested anyway, but I am just telling you this story to show you that you never know...

Ko Ko
04-04-2005, 10:35 AM
You're not kidding.
I did that Hot or Not thing for amusement, and every day I get over two hundred people clicking on me form places I've never even heard of.
This is seriously annoying. I just wanted to get rated... :skull2:

PS> Reading Harvest Moon's thing about himself. Getting a girlfriend could help in a way, I guess. I mean, a lot of people find thier happiness only once they have found that 'missing piece'.

TheAbominatrix
04-04-2005, 10:43 AM
In all honesty, you should try MySpace. Its a good way to find people in your area.

I use it just because all my friends do. Ever since I put up that picture of my clothed butt I've gotten people hitting on me, which is fun because I just respond to their innuendos as though I had no idea if what they were talking about. Like some guy asked me to "play" with him and I asked if he had WarioWare. xD

Mandee got a really neat admirer on there. That guy was hilarious.

Srsly though, try it out. It's free, and at the very least you can use it to talk to friends on.

Necronopticous
04-04-2005, 11:28 AM
I met who are now my best friends through Final Fantasy XI but I've never met a girl for the purpose of a relationship online. Just like anything else I think it can be great for some people and totally useless for others. That's just the way the cookie crumbles apparently.