PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Weapon & Emerald Weapon : FF7

Lenna
04-04-2005, 11:00 AM
What do you guy's say to these boss's Easy? or Hard.. Personally I'd like some opinions on the easiest way to kill them. As I'm trying to fully complete final fantasy 7 after years of playing it normally. I'd just like to do everything for once. Master the materia, get all Items/Limits/Master Weapons. I'm sick of reading round walkthroughs for how to defeat these weapons. So I'd like some "hands on" opinions :)

Ty :D

Polaris
04-04-2005, 11:12 AM
I'd love to say that i already defetaed them but i don't... for me they're really really hard...

Lenna
04-04-2005, 11:13 AM
lol me too :( Tis why I'm asking for help, wont give up til I've killed em tho :D

ljkkjlcm9
04-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Ruby is simple, caste Hades, it will stop him and you can hammer away. IE, w-summon Hades-Knights, then mime, you can't lose.... it'll take awhile but it's all good.

As for Emerald, that Aire Tam Storm does damage based on materia equipped... note Aire Tam, is Materia backwards. SO if you equip one materia it does 1000 damage i think, or is it 1111, it's been awhile. Either way, make sure you don't have too many materia equipped and you'll survive that attack, and that's really his only threat attack. W-summon knights and mime.... i also like to have counter-mime link so when I get hit I summon knights again. He'll go down in no time.

THE JACKEL

Perducci
04-04-2005, 04:28 PM
http://www.ffonline.com/media/guide...q_weapons_2.txt

Look on there. I think there might be something useful...

Dreddz
04-04-2005, 06:04 PM
There pretty hard to me. Ruby was hard but Emerald was f**king hard

Masamune·1600
04-04-2005, 06:09 PM
As for Emerald, that Aire Tam Storm does damage based on materia equipped... note Aire Tam, is Materia backwards. SO if you equip one materia it does 1000 damage i think, or is it 1111, it's been awhile.

Aire Tam Storm indeed deals 1111 damage for each materia. I think it's worth noting that Aire Tam Storm can miss, however.

Ultima Shadow
04-04-2005, 06:35 PM
:oscar: : "LOOK! It's the COOKIE MONSTER!!!"
:count: : "Hi there, cookie monster! What are you bringing with you today?"
:grover: :"It looks like... could it really be? Oh, my... IS a link to another Ruby and Emerald Weapon tread!"
:monster: : http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58954

:oscar: : "WOW! Thanks a lot, cookie monster! That really helped!"
:monster: : "No problem! I'm just doing my duty!"

Perducci
04-04-2005, 08:24 PM
:oscar: : "LOOK! It's the COOKIE MONSTER!!!"
:count: : "Hi there, cookie monster! What are you bringing with you today?"
:grover: :"It looks like... could it really be? Oh, my... IS a link to another Ruby and Emerald Weapon tread!"
:monster: : http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58954

:oscar: : "WOW! Thanks a lot, cookie monster! That really helped!"
:monster: : "No problem! I'm just doing my duty!"

xP
Sesame street rawks.

Raistlin
04-04-2005, 09:24 PM
xD

clout will love you for that.

crono_logical
04-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Ultima Shadow wins the award for EoFF's Best Modwhoring Post :monster:

m4tt
04-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Dude that is awesome. I'm archiving this just for that post. GJ!