PDA

View Full Version : Random FF7 Thing

Lenna
04-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Don't you think by the name's that The Temple of the Ancients would be in the City of the Ancients? You'd think it if you heard of them but they're so far apart on the map. They must have gone miles n miles to go there :D lol their poor feet :( :P

Extreme Walrus
04-04-2005, 07:12 PM
well, i guess they tried to find a safe spot for the black materia. you would suppose that theyd put it there, but if everyone knew where it was, then they would try to get it.

Lenna
04-04-2005, 09:07 PM
I guess so :)

Mercen-X
04-05-2005, 11:25 PM
The Cetra were migraters . . . some of them got lazy and they stopped moving just before the "Calamity from the Skies" came and that's why that crater never got repaired. Jenova ended up infected nearly all wildlife and made the moogle extinct.

Lenna
04-06-2005, 01:38 AM
oooooooooooo I didn't know that. lol I wondered why the moogles were only in Gold Saucer. lol well.. Characteristics of them.

Squall of SeeD
04-06-2005, 01:58 AM
The Cetra were migraters . . . some of them got lazy and they stopped moving just before the "Calamity from the Skies" came and that's why that crater never got repaired. Jenova ended up infected nearly all wildlife and made the moogle extinct.

The game never says anything about Moogles becoming extinct due to JENOVA, nor is it implied that there ever were Moogles in that world outside of the Gold Saucer's games and attractions.

By the way, some of the Cetra giving up their journey had no bearing on the Northern Crater not being healed. Ifalna even says that the Cetra who did try to help the Planet guide its Spirit Energy had to give up and let the Planet do it on its own due to the severity of the wound. Further still, the Planet even told the Cetra to leave that area just before JENOVA approached them, though the warning came too late. The Planet had to do that on its own.

The wound hadn't yet healed because it's a big ass wound. Further still, Ifalna seemed to believe that the Planet would never be fully healed so long as JENOVA remains.

Mercen-X
04-06-2005, 10:44 PM
About the moogles, I just threw that in because there are references all over the place in that game. If there are chocobos, why aren't there moogles? I guess they're like those weird cyber-bunnies in XenosaGa. They're just icons.

As for the Cetra, I was just quoting the mindset of Sephiroth.

Squall of SeeD
04-06-2005, 11:04 PM
About the moogles, I just threw that in because there are references all over the place in that game. If there are chocobos, why aren't there moogles? I guess they're like those weird cyber-bunnies in XenosaGa. They're just icons.

As for the Cetra, I was just quoting the mindset of Sephiroth.

I see. Well, the way your Post was written was though you were stating facts. I apologize for the misunderstanding, though I hope you can see why there would be one.

By the way, your question concerning Moogles and Chocobos would also apply to Final Fantasy VIII and X, but there's no deep reason for it. The Moogles just aren't there (though a Mini Mog "mini-GF" can be accessed in VIII).

(Final Fantasy Tactics spoiler ahead.)
If you're wondering why Moogles aren't in Tactics, either, hit Select while having placed the cursor on the topography of Sweegy Woods. Moogles are said to be extinct in that game.

DaremihC
04-07-2005, 12:50 AM
There's allways Choco-Mog...

Lenna
04-07-2005, 02:49 AM
And Mog in the game at Gold saucer :D <3<3 Flying Mog.. and his little cute kiddies that trip over roots :D

Nod
04-07-2005, 07:38 PM
ok, so, there is the possibility of Mogs existing in ff7, but due to their existence having no bearing on the game (you dont need them to save or get items etc), they aren't mentioned much whatsoever cos there is no need for it :p

Lenna
04-07-2005, 08:54 PM
I love the mogs tho!! They're like the cutest things ever!!!!! Except in KH, then they've got that HUGE nose eurgh..!! spoils their cute image. I mean, their noses are big.. but not as big as they were in KH :P

Drift
04-07-2005, 09:27 PM
i think they over did it with mogs in ff9 tho they where everywhere! you even had to use them to save! blah! bt i guess it makes up for ff8 since there were none at all (or was there :confused: ) ff7 and ff:ta had the best moogles i reckon.

BudSoda02
04-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Kyuzo, it's obvious you don't like moogles. As for the reason there's little moogles, (except for the game in the golden saucer) it was probably a programming glitch. (FFVII was done in a bit of a hurry.) Anyway, I heard there was supposed to be some along the great glacier to help you along the way. Instead, the developers just left it up to you to figure out the puzzle. (Making for one of the most frustrating moments in RPG history.) Anyway, there's a great lack of them. They should've at least tried to put a few more in.
Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

Drift
04-12-2005, 07:50 PM
i like moogles they cool i even got one as a spray on my cs but i just reckon that they went over the top and relied heavily in ff9 with moogles however i do agree with you about the lack of moogles in 7 and none in 8

nirojan
04-12-2005, 11:13 PM
I never noticed that Ancient thing but Yeah i guess your right!!