PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloud32
04-04-2005, 12:22 PM
I am having trouble defeating ruby weapon on final fantasy 7 could anyone give me any tips? :confused:

Peegee
04-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Ruby's the one that keeps distroying one of your characters? Go in with only one person alive with lucky 7's, then unleash KOTR WITH TEH UBAR CLONING MATARIAH!111ONEONEFUNLOLASL

teh winar yu11one

nik0tine
04-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Cloud32, you have most definetly come to the right place for help.

I however, can't help you.

Meat Puppet
04-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Gouge his eyes out. I've found this helps. Then drop your items, walk around a circle three times, heal, turn your playstation off and delete your save game. I hope this helps, good luck with beating Ruby Dragon. :)

crashNUMBERS
04-04-2005, 12:40 PM
I understand you need help but eyes on each other room is for real life problems. If you need help on a certain FF game then put it there...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-04-2005, 12:42 PM
The way I see it, you're being pretty selfish about this. Why don't you ask Ruby Weapon how it feels about being defeated?

Masamuneˇ1600
04-04-2005, 06:05 PM
You have to fight Ruby Weapon....in real life? You could always force it to watch the Blair Witch Project. If that didn't kill it, it would at least have lost the desire for life.

In FFVII, there are a number of ways to beat Ruby. It's easiest if you have KotR, W-Summon, and several Mime materia, but it can certainly be done without them. I would recommend Ribbons as your accessories, since Ruby's tentacles can deal all manner of annoying status effects. I've found Mystiles are a good choice for armor, since they allow you to evade many of Ruby's magic attacks. First off, I would recommend starting the battle with two characters already at 0 HP. If you don't do this, Ruby will Whirlsand two people away, and they won't be available during the fight. When the battle starts and Ruby sees two characters down, it will plunge its arms into the earth. At this point, you can start attacking, but you should probably revive your downed party members first (Phoenix is your best bet here. True, Ruby absorbs Fire, but since you haven't attacked yet it doesn't matter. It's worth the MP cost to revive both in one move). You may want to use Big Guard here, but perhaps not. From there, I would suggest using Hades on Ruby. The damage will be insignificant, but the summon should paralyze it. Ruby can also be paralyzed with Dazers items. From there, hit it with your best attacks and do your best to keep it in Paralysis. Deal with the tentacles as you see fit. Sooner or later, you'll manage to win. This is a pretty generic strategy; I could recommend something more specific if I knew what conditions you are working under. However, next time you have a question of this nature, you should post the thread in the forum for the corresponding game.

fire_of_avalon
04-04-2005, 06:59 PM
This doesn't belong in EoEO. KISHI. :p

FiragaBreak
04-04-2005, 07:32 PM
I would advise to know the copy cheat. Have the W-Item Materia and use one dazer. Go to any other item and press O then press X. If you look at the item you will notice that you have one more than that. Get 99 dazers and 99 Mega-elixers and go to the ruby weapon. Note: two characters have to be dead. Have your strongest character with the Master Summon and Master Magic equipped with the Sprint Shoes (obtained in the Gold Saucer from a girl near the stairs). Go to the weapon and use the dazers on the weapon. 90% of the time it will work. Use the final summon Lords fo The Round. It does about 12 to 15 hits. If your magic is high it would do about 7,000 to 8,000 HP every hit. You might have enough time to do another summon if not use the dazers again because if he attacks he'll do a hellovalot of damage. If Cloud gets his special use it. In about 12 to 15 turns of dazering he'll die.

ljkkjlcm9
04-04-2005, 07:39 PM
forget all of that

w-summon, Hades, knights, and mime, that's all you need....

Hades will stop Ruby and by miming it consistently with knights, he'll always be stopped, don't even have to worry about getting hit, and you'll be doing a lot of damage... I honestly never had a problem with Ruby...

THE JACKEL

Shoden
04-04-2005, 08:07 PM
all i need from that list is w-summon

Raistlin
04-04-2005, 09:26 PM
This doesn't belong in EoEO. KISHI. :p
But why not? Shouldn't we discuss the psychological ramifications of a long, drawn-out fight with Ruby Weapon?

ljkkjlcm9
04-05-2005, 12:35 AM
all i need from that list is w-summon
all you need is w-summon, what are you summoning if you only have w-summon?

And either way I've beaten ruby with no materia

THE JACKEL

Syncope
04-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Is there a way to beat that stupid thing without MIME materia? I've beaten Emerald Weapon which is much much much easier. I have a method which you don't need any materia if you ask. But so can anyone help me with the ruby weapon because I have much difficulty and i do not have mime.

WarLord18
04-05-2005, 04:20 AM
How do you get Yuffie Kisaragi?

Ichimonji
04-05-2005, 05:02 AM
Start fighting in any forest and she'll appear randomly. After you beat her you'll have to make several choices. I'm not going to tell you what they are because there's no fun in that. Just don't keep your eyes off her, and don't use the save point.

WarLord18
04-05-2005, 02:03 PM
thx so much

WarLord18
04-05-2005, 02:04 PM
esint vincent in clouds home town

smittenkitten
04-05-2005, 02:32 PM
I am having trouble defeating ruby weapon on final fantasy 7 could anyone give me any tips? :confused:
hehe do you want me to spank him? :p xXx

Shoden
04-05-2005, 03:11 PM
all you need is w-summon, what are you summoning if you only have w-summon?

And either way I've beaten ruby with no materia

THE JACKEL

what do you mean?

i only need W-summon coz i ahve all the rest

WarLord18
04-05-2005, 11:39 PM
i need help geting vencant

FiragaBreak
04-07-2005, 07:03 PM
To get Vincent, you have to beat the boss "Lost Number" in the Shinra mansion. Go to the basement and talk to vincent until he says go away. try to leave the mansion