PDA

View Full Version : my brother's girlfriend is an ogre

FoxHoundx25
04-05-2005, 02:48 AM
my brother dragged home this big hairy smelly ogre like reature named emily a few months back...i was hoping the villagers would drive her off again, but it looks like she's staying........if she would stay away from me i wouldnt care but she does nothing but smell up my house.

Somehow im in the wrong because i should "be nice to her"........her own brother tied her to a tree and tried to burn her at the stake, anyway my question is does anyone else know anybody that fits this discription or am i lucky?

udsuna
04-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Honestly, sounds like YOU have the problem here. Seriously, even if you're right, and she IS an ogre... your brother is the one with her, not you. And, really, who are you to judge? If he's happy, then good for him. If he's not, well, you don't need to worry, do you?

And, one of my (now VERY ex) girlfriends tried to make out with my sister... *shudder*. So, count yourself lucky... *shudder*

TasteyPies
04-05-2005, 03:02 AM
Does she know Shrek? I've always wanted to meet him!

Edit: Oh, you mean she isn't realy an Ogre just someone who you think isn't atractive? And you make sure everyone knows you think so? I think thats a pretty shallow thing to do and or think.

Shlup
04-05-2005, 03:49 AM
Have you nothing to say about her personality? Just that she's "fat" and "smelly"? How shallow of you. I'm disgusted.

Psychotic
04-05-2005, 03:58 AM
Get a pitchfork and sharpened sticks. That's how I beat off an ogre that was eating my livestock!

...OK it was just a cat that was in my garden. And I didn't get a pitchfork or sharpened sticks, I just walked towards it and it ran away. But it's the same principle!

Quina
04-05-2005, 04:49 AM
I recommend febreeze.

Meat Puppet
04-05-2005, 04:54 AM
My advice? When in front of your brother, grab him and give him a passionate kiss. If this doesn't scare her off, at least it leaves an open oppurtunity for threesomes and new experiences.

eestlinc
04-05-2005, 04:56 AM
that sounds like a bad bluff, meaty.

Quina
04-05-2005, 04:57 AM
You saw Montel today too?

Meat Puppet
04-05-2005, 05:01 AM
They don't let me watch television.

Cybele
04-05-2005, 05:02 AM
I recommend febreeze.

Yes, febreeze works well. So does lysol. :p But, after all, your brother might get mad if you're spraying either of these all over the house when she's around.

The Captain
04-05-2005, 05:09 AM
Though you may not share your brother's taste in the people he chooses to date, you should still respect him and the person he is with.

Take care all.

Dr.K
04-05-2005, 02:53 PM
If they're happy together, then objective numero uno has been fulfilled, and you should be happy for your brother :) If they're not, then she probably won't be round for much longer - another reason to be happy (in your case).
Conclusion - be happy :)

Nod
04-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Get a pitchfork and sharpened sticks. That's how I beat off an ogre that was eating my livestock!

...OK it was just a cat that was in my garden. And I didn't get a pitchfork or sharpened sticks, I just walked towards it and it ran away. But it's the same principle!

a sound principle at that.

omg dude ur sooooo shallow. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
whatever, :p call the travelling circus and tell them one of their freaks has escaped. they'll be along to pick her up in no time!!!!! :D :D

edit: that was a joke :)

Harvest Moon
04-05-2005, 05:22 PM
You wouldn't happen to live in Canada would you?

If so I may know this Emily, though I always accused her best-lesbo friend in da' world of being the one not to bathe..

Then again if you were to asscosiate with someone that had horrible HORRIBLE hygene for a long period of time you may start to smell too i suppse..

Ko Ko
04-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Oh well. Stinky girl. Just get used to her.
But... if you can't get used to her, call me. I have... connections.

Resha
04-05-2005, 06:04 PM
I like ogres. PEOPLE ARE SO RACIST AGAINST OGRES, I MEAN...LOOK AT SHREK.

Shrek is so nice and green and fluffy and huggable! ^^

Harvest Moon
04-05-2005, 06:14 PM
http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy/Enemies/Ogre.gif
MMMM.. FoxHoundx25..

Ko Ko
04-05-2005, 06:26 PM
...Yes, Harvest. Whatever you say.

Tigmafuzz
04-06-2005, 02:29 AM
<!--iri, will u f**k me, or are u married?-->Could you be just a little less crude do you think? Don't go around the filter and read the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_eoff_rules">FAQ</a> . ~ Leeza

Sephex
04-06-2005, 02:35 AM
*snip*

Yeah, that will get her going. :confused:

Anyway, chances are that whatever girl your brother is seeing now probably won't be with him forever, so don't let it bother you.

Cybele
04-06-2005, 02:40 AM
*snip*

She's married. To her dignity. Never ask that again, I'm sure she'd smack you herself had she seen this. And if that was supposed to be a joke, it wasn't funny. Now leave her alone. What does that have to do with big smelly ogres anyway? Absolutely nothing.

crashNUMBERS
04-06-2005, 02:42 AM
*snip*
Don't worry I warned it ^^...

Edit: Yeah calling her cute is enough of her smacking people around. Asking that she'll murder you. T*A you have such a nice way of getting to the point. I should take lessons...

Edit 2: Kids only 13 already asking for the bed. Retard...

Cybele
04-06-2005, 02:54 AM
Don't worry I warned it ^^...

Edit: Yeah calling her cute is enough of her smacking people around. Asking that she'll murder you. T*A you have such a nice way of getting to the point. I should take lessons...

Edit 2: Kids only 12 already asking for the bed. Retard...

The sad thing is that some kids get girls pregnant at 13. People need to learn right from wrong I guess. Another mod had to edit one of his other posts as well. Best to just stay away from him.

Anyway! Back to smelly ogre girlfriends.

udsuna
04-06-2005, 02:58 AM
I still think that the whole thing was over-reaction, and it's not nice to be mean to her. Even IF she's an ogre, which somehow, I honestly doubt.

Oh, and leave Iri alone, she's a lovely young woman... *breaks out bullwhip in order to defend myself from her*

StarlightAngel
04-06-2005, 03:06 AM
You can't really be the judge about who others like. It isn't all that great to judge only on looks, either.

Cuchulainn
04-06-2005, 03:12 AM
mocking someone's weight, is indeed wrong, you do not know them well enough to know why they are the way they are...but if she smells, feck it, mock away, there's no excuse for soapdodgers, laziness (unless they have an incontinence problem, in which case it is only to be secretly laughed at).

-N-
04-06-2005, 04:02 AM
http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy/Enemies/Ogre.gif
MMMM.. FoxHoundx25..
:exdee: No, wait. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

In any case, I doubt she's an ogre. Try and be more accomodating - it'll only end up hurting you not to be nice to this person, especially if she's there to stay.

Meow
04-06-2005, 05:58 AM
Ogres are like onions.

eestlinc
04-06-2005, 06:01 AM
maybe you can get some parfait out of this.

Resha
04-06-2005, 06:13 AM
Ogres are like onions.

They make you cwy. They have layers, and what you should do is get to know this 'ogre' better and mayhaps realise that underneath her exterior lies a very nice, sweet, innocent girl. :rolleyes2 Psychobabble...<3

Ko Ko
04-06-2005, 09:47 AM
Wow. I am defended from all fronts!

Anyway, as everyone else already said. Maybe she isn't an ogre. Maybe she thinks you're a brat because you're always around. Don't know..

Oh and ud? No. Baaad idea.

Lenna
04-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Princess Fiona was an Ogre.. but she was Beautiful regardless (OMG WHAT AM I THINKING IT'S AN AN-IM-AT-ION) teehee.. Ya have to agree she's beautiful!, even when shes fighting Robin Hood!!

Drift
04-07-2005, 04:23 PM
beauty's on skin deep its wots on the inside that counts

withered
04-07-2005, 05:19 PM
mocking someone's weight, is indeed wrong, you do not know them well enough to know why they are the way they are....Please explain how this website is wrong: *snip*

Making fun of people in that fashion is very wrong, and mean and classless. ~ Leeza

It is not my webpage.

Tigmafuzz
04-21-2005, 12:35 AM
sorry bout the iri wisecrack...

i was fined $250...

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Oh, well. I forgave you.
I think this topic died a long time ago, Leeza.

Leeza
04-21-2005, 12:48 AM
Agreed.