PDA

View Full Version : Bein' Free

Shlup
04-05-2005, 05:55 AM
Do you feel comfortable with your own nudity? In private? In public? Do you enjoy being naked? How does nudity make you feel?

Sometime's a girl just wants to be free. I'd never be naked in public though. This body is reserved.

eestlinc
04-05-2005, 05:56 AM
i love being naked at home alone. like right now!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-05-2005, 05:56 AM
Being naked is great because I have a dynamite bod. Only cool people get to see it, though.

Cybele
04-05-2005, 05:59 AM
I'd rather be in my clothes or better yet, my jammies. I don't like being naked at all. I'm just like that. Needless to say, I'd never ever be naked in front of other people.

TheAbominatrix
04-05-2005, 05:59 AM
I love being naked. In public, Im not comfortable with it really (though I'm not to shy about my breasts, not that I go around flashing people or anything, but I wont hesitate to change my shirt at a show if I buy a new one), but at home... man I wish I didnt live with other people. When I first moved out on my own I ran naked through my trailer for like an hour.

Jojee
04-05-2005, 06:01 AM
I'm a monkey, I never wear clothes ^.^

On the other hand, depends on the day ;) Right now I wouldn't like to be naked ever, it would make me feel like I need to exercise. I hate it when you're naked and you sit down and like slouch and then your stomach looks flabby :p It just makes me want to put a shirt on.

Edit: typo xP

Hawkeye
04-05-2005, 06:04 AM
This is about the oddest thread I've seen on Eyesonff.

I've done it, but don't do it often

Meat Puppet
04-05-2005, 06:05 AM
I tried walking to the store naked and police officers kept taking me in :(

fire_of_avalon
04-05-2005, 06:05 AM
I'm ok being totally naked at home alone, and I'm ok being kinda naked around people. One time I got out of the shower in Matt's dorm, threw on a pair of jeans and a towel over my top half, and people were like "why are you so naked?"

It was a good time.

CloudDragon
04-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Around the house and stuff, I like running around and bein' free. If it wasn't such a 'no no' in society, perhaps in public even. As society is now, being naked in public would probably not happen much. A nude beach doesn't sound like a bad idea actually.

Jojee
04-05-2005, 06:08 AM
Around the house and stuff, I like running around and bein' free. If it wasn't such a 'no no' in society, perhaps in public even. As society is now, being naked in public would probably not happen much. A nude beach doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. Yeah, for horny guys. ;) It sounds like a very bad idea! :tongue:

Del Murder
04-05-2005, 06:10 AM
Heavens no. I wear pants in the shower.

Sephex
04-05-2005, 06:12 AM
I don't care about being naked. I mean, I won't go running around like that in public, but I lounge around home like that sometimes. In terms of being in a relationship, I never felt uncomfortable naked.

Miriel
04-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Heavens no. I wear pants in the shower.
Del is a never-nude. :p

The closest you'll ever see me naked in public is in a bikini. I visited UC Santa Cruz awhile back and good lord, everyone was running around stark naked. It's some sort of tradition I guess, but it was very very uncomfortable riding in a bus with a bunch of smelly naked people. NorCal people are odd. =/

DragonflyLex
04-05-2005, 07:02 AM
I personally hate my body naked. Private fine...DEFINITELY NOT IN PUBLIC! Naked is okay. Besides my naked body belonging to me...it belongs to my boyfriend. He's only other one that can see it naked. Which i'm not too insecure about...since you loves it so much. I don't know why though...I hate it!

Yamaneko
04-05-2005, 07:33 AM
I'm naked under my clothes.

Ko Ko
04-05-2005, 09:57 AM
I HATE being naked. But I have no problem with my cleavage, I'm so proud of it! :skull3: Oh, and I wear miniskirts alot because my legs are okay, too. But when I get out of the shower I dash to put my clothes on. It always feels like there's someone watching.

Gollum
04-05-2005, 10:04 AM
I like being naked at home but when Im out I wear my torn loincloth.:)

Sepho
04-05-2005, 11:33 AM
I look better with clothes on. I'm mostly legs with a relatively short upper body, so a long shirt (especially long hoodies) helps to hide that. I feel uncomfortable being totally naked, even when I'm by myself, or even if I'm just getting out of the shower. When I'm in alright shape, though, I don't mind walking around with a shirt off. I'm envious of those who are comfortable in their own skin.

Old Manus
04-05-2005, 11:41 AM
What's the point of clothes if you're not going to wear them?

I'm more a clothes kind of guy.

Ko Ko
04-05-2005, 11:43 AM
I'm not envious of people who feel comfortable in thier own skin. I'm afraid of them! What if they run around my house naked?! I don't wish to see any more skin than is normally shown. :skull4:

boris no no
04-05-2005, 11:54 AM
i like to be naked when everyones out. i walk about for hours! :p but i cannot change in public. whenever i've stayed at friends houses i've always gotten changed under the covers.
for the sake of society i keep my clothes on! i'm just a blob with arms and legs.

Rye
04-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Hells no. I hate my body. ;____;

Nod
04-05-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm naked under my clothes.

Argh, i was gonna say that!

personally, i dont mind wandering around in just a pair of shorts, but i hate being totally naked, it makes me feel completely defenceless. Which i dont like, cos i have a lot of barriers :D

Loony BoB
04-05-2005, 12:11 PM
I spend well over 90% of the time in my flat naked. I really do enjoy being naked, but I wouldn't be naked around other people. Well, obviously with exception, but yeah.

Dr.K
04-05-2005, 01:45 PM

Craig
04-05-2005, 02:13 PM
I guess being naked when i'm alone is okay, but that doesn't happen very often. And when it does i'm too paranoid that someone will come into the house or something. In public no way.

FightClubFan#47
04-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Meh. I'd love to be naked, but alas, I have pets, and I dont even want to think on how my dogs and kats would react.

m4tt
04-05-2005, 03:27 PM
I used to be super uncomfortable being naked, but lately it doesn't bother me as much. I think when I finally move out (in a month or two :O ) I'll spend a whole day naked.

Rusty
04-05-2005, 03:33 PM
I have no problem being naked in private. The closest I get to being nude in public is in a bikini though. I'm pretty comfortable with my body.

Polaris
04-05-2005, 03:35 PM
No problem at all being naked in private but in public.... I have pitty of the other ppl!

Psychotic
04-05-2005, 04:11 PM
What all of you hippies need is a good tear gassing, and perhaps several baton blows to the head. Yeah, that'll teach you to be free.

...it sure taught me.

Resha
04-05-2005, 04:43 PM

...And I likes my clothes. They are nice and warm. ^^

theundeadhero
04-05-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm a little shy about being naked in public, but I can get over any fear to do anything if I really want too. At home most of the time I wear clothes nowadays, but I used to lounge around in boxers a lot. As far as other people I lurve it. I imagine other people naked all the time!

boris no no
04-05-2005, 04:56 PM
quite alot of the time at night when i'm online i'm naked.....
plus when i'm drunk....*bows head in shame*
i may have scared psy forever that dreaded night....

Psychotic
04-05-2005, 04:57 PM
quite alot of the time at night when i'm online i'm naked.....
plus when i'm drunk....*bows head in shame*
i may have scared psy forever that dreaded night....And I quote: "HI PSY! im naked HEE HEE HEE!"

theundeadhero
04-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Quite a lot of times when I'm drunk I put on a wig. Or a viking helment. Or or a pirate hat!

boris no no
04-05-2005, 04:59 PM
And I quote: "HI PSY! im naked HEE HEE HEE!"
i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!
its the alcohol and the stiffeling heat! i could not help myself! :p

Ko Ko
04-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Eeek!
Naked loving people, you KEEP AWAY FROM ME.
Now If I ever meet you, I'll get visions.

Ultima Shadow
04-05-2005, 06:51 PM
I don't like being naked at all. I'm just like that. Needless to say, I'd never ever be naked in front of other people.
That's exactly how I feel. :greenie:

Ko Ko
04-05-2005, 07:22 PM
My future husbadn will be very dissapointed but I don't care!.

Chemical
04-05-2005, 08:06 PM
I greatly enjoy naked.

Not so much in the city.

In my apartment or alone naked is a great comfort for me. I've been known to be topless in the city.

(There's a new law that allows women to be topless in order to equalize men and women.)

And at festivals such as Burning Man or Om, then I'm usually only wearing a smile.

I don't feel shameful of my body or of people seeing my body. I've encountered many nudists, big, small, young, old... In drawing class for school we're required, for a semester, to draw nudes...

It just seems natural I suppose...

Besides! Nude = No unsitely tan lines.

Ouch!
04-05-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm only naked in the shower and when I sleep. Occassionally when I can't fall asleep I'll get in front of my computer and talk to people without bothering to put any clothes on. It's not like they'd know anyways.

sephiroth JR
04-05-2005, 08:30 PM
what the hell, u are what u are so i say get naked!!!!!!!

Rye
04-05-2005, 08:44 PM
A lot of people sleep naked, don't they? And god, what is up with all of the topics and posts about naked/Shlups ass/underwear/etc? xD

Jojee
04-05-2005, 10:36 PM
Today I am totally comfortable being naked, as long as it's not in front of other people, my boyfriend being the exception. :</>D *gets naked* n_n

Cless
04-05-2005, 10:41 PM
I would have no problem with walking around in public naked from the waist up, actually I probably would enjoy it. When it gets to the "nether regions" being exposed to the world though, I would feel nervous, uncomfortable and self-conscience.

So, "NAKEE UPPER BOD" in public, is as far as I'd go. :p

Cuchulainn
04-05-2005, 10:43 PM
I live in Ireland it's unsafe. The one & only time I've been naked my mother farted & the doctor slapped me.

Necronopticous
04-05-2005, 11:06 PM
I spend a lot of time in just my boxers because that's the way I sleep and I am very comfortable as such, in front of people, however, I am extremely shy about my body. In a public pool I will usually wear a shirt.

nik0tine
04-05-2005, 11:14 PM
I live in Ireland it's unsafe. The one & only time I've been naked my mother farted & the doctor slapped me.

What? Your mom farts and the doc hits YOU!? Seems kinda unfair if you ask me...

Lankyman
04-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Don't have a problem with my body, other people might tho. lol. I can walk round in my boxers if I really want, but a good pair of long shorts is soooo comfy

Cuchulainn
04-05-2005, 11:23 PM
I was refering to my birth....in retrospect it was WAY too vague a reference. My apologies.

kikimm
04-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Absolutely not. It feels totally weird, and unnatural to me. I like the feel of clothes much more.

Now, just underwear, and stuff, yeah, totally. Not in "public" of course, but around the house when no one's home, sure. Especially on a hot day like today. ;_;

:D