PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever...

Clouded Sky
04-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Had a rule or anything of that nature made because you did something? I don't think I have, but Ira will have a nice story.

Ko Ko
04-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Had a rule or anything of that <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=nature%20made" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="window.status='<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=nature%20made" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:over="window.status='nature made'; return true;" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="window.status=''; return true;">nature made</a>'; return true;" :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:out="window.status=''; return true;">nature made</a> because you did something? I don't think I have, but Ira will have a nice story.

Oh my god. How did you know?! My real name is Iraia. Shortened to Ira or Iri. EEP Psychic fiend!!
I do have a story so I like to cut and paste.

When I was a kid in school, I got a below average grade in ICT so I hacked into the schools' computer system and changed it.
But I got caught completely by accident. I forget to erase the history and alteration.
But you know what? I got an A+ because I knew enough about ICT to hack!

And another time, I threw a basketball at some kid and it hit the window and nearly killed a person inside. I cried for days about it and all the windows in that school are noe plastic.

Clouded Sky
04-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Oh yeah, I guess I made hairnets come into play at work. The girls always have their hair in ponytails so they don't worry about it, but i've been letting my hair grow, and my perm is fading so it's getting real long, and so the hairnets have been rbought it. so isuppoes that's a rule. or something. i'm sure i can think of better, and you people probbaly have much more exciting things.

boris no no
04-05-2005, 08:47 PM
at school we had a campain about PE skirts. they were too short and demoralising. plus we said all the boys looked at us (well not really looked at me, but you get the picture)
so they changed the rules, girls could wear skirts, shorts and joggers for PE. the boys complained so they made a new rule - biys can wear skirts if they want to......noone did! :p

Rye
04-05-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm too boring for that to happen. ;______________;

Ko Ko
04-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Boys.. wearing skirts?
That's scottish!!

boris no no
04-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Boys.. wearing skirts?
That's scottish!!
derbyshire, scotland. same thing! :p

Cuchulainn
04-05-2005, 08:54 PM
I actually DID have.

In 1998 I was involved in a fraca in a night club & a glass happened to be in my hand at the time which led to terrible scenes. After that the nightclub banned the use of glass...glasses? And from that day forth you get your shorts & spirits in plastic...um..glasses.
I'm not particularly proud of it, twas a dark day in my past, but nevertheless it did involve a rule change. The End.