PDA

View Full Version : Stepmania/DDR/Dancing Stage (KB NOT FEET)

Lenna
04-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Does anyone here play Stepmania or Stepmania online. If so what are you're difficulty ratings and how well would you class yourself at the game. This is COMPLETELY different to DDR, as I am on about Stepmania with fingers/arrows. DDR's great with feet too and you can do stepmania with feet but at this time I'm asking for skills with the Keyboard. :)

Anyone got any really good songs for it too?

Shoeberto
04-05-2005, 09:44 PM
StepMania online? Linkage, por favor!

I have StepMania, but an online addition sounds like fun.

Lenna
04-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Stepmania onlines quite good, go www.Stepmaniaonline.com you need to sign up with the forums tho, then create a profile on stepmania CVS itself. :D Hope to see you on there :)

fire_of_avalon
04-06-2005, 05:16 AM
I've never played online, and don't feel I want too because I'm not that great. But I have oodles and oodles of songs, thanks to my boyfriend. Across all genres, game songs, rock songs, oldies, everything. I like me some Stepmania, yep.

Lenna
04-06-2005, 05:59 AM
Stepmania is quite good, you may think that you're not that good at it, but Stepmania Online consists of joining/making rooms. You'll find there are alot of people who have hard songs on there, but then theres the people like me who aren't as good as them. But enjoy to go on there anyway. The good thing about it. Is it tells you your Grade the whole way through the song, and shows your combo, while in song. Which stepmania itself doesn't do. When you create a room YOU are the chooser of the song, if no one has the song you want to play, you just kick them :P

Heath
04-06-2005, 09:41 AM
Does anyone here play Stepmania or Stepmania online. If so what are you're difficulty ratings and how well would you class yourself at the game. This is COMPLETELY different to DDR, as I am on about Stepmania with fingers/arrows. DDR's great with feet too and you can do stepmania with feet but at this time I'm asking for skills with the Keyboard. :)

Anyone got any really good songs for it too?

Sounds like FlashFlashRevolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/) to me. Not checked out Stepmania, though

Lenna
04-06-2005, 12:05 PM
It is like flash flash revolution, but you can download the actual songs from DDR. I personally have over 900 songs. And love them all!!! If you like FFR you'll LOVE Stepmania :D

T-MaN
04-07-2005, 01:09 AM
Sweet, if this game is as good as you say it is then I will go and sign-up. :D (I'm a crazy DDR freak LoL)

Excelsior
04-07-2005, 06:54 AM
not to brag, but im pretty damn good at stepmania. i only have one picture of me getting a AAA on one song (all your base are belong to us), but ive been able to AAA and full combo some pretty damn hard songs. one thing ive been working on lately is legend of max with challenge steps (so its like, 5000 times harder then the real thing) and "the legend of max unlimited 300." which is a combination of all the different max songs. ill post a picture of my AAA later.

Lenna
04-11-2005, 09:50 AM
*Bows down to Excelsior* I'm still on easier level. I'm AAA'in alot of songs, but on the easy scale, the only 2 songs that I have AAA'd that are pretty tricky, are Sync (For EXTREME) and R3. I'm trying hard to AA War Game from KBMP. I can get an A and it is a pretty hard song. I'm getting there though :)