PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is funny

crashNUMBERS
04-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Well who do you think is?? I say Del murder. He can be funny and sarcastic at the same time. And citizen bleys. Especially when he made that voice intro. And lionx! And B'hold! And jojo! And Psy!!

MecaKane
04-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Too many suckup threads, gen chat's going to turn into one big hickey.

crashNUMBERS
04-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Kane your just upset 'cause your not there. This isn't a suckup. Your just a suckup yourself...

Jojee
04-05-2005, 10:03 PM
I think Kane is funny... looking :tongue:

Samuraid
04-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Many members have a penchant for humor. Psy and Bleys are no exception. :D

Cybele
I think Jojo, Psy, Quina, and boris no no are probably the funniest. Although Crash is pretty funny, even though half the time he isn't trying to be (no offense, Crash). :p

Edit: Oh and Dking'squeen. Mustn't forget Dking'squeen, my lovely wifey!

boris no no
i think that jojo is funny!
oh and psy! i do enjoy freaking him out!

crashNUMBERS
04-05-2005, 10:06 PM
I think Kane is funny... looking :tongue:
Yeah I've seen when you did a banner for him being admin. ^^

Harvest Moon
04-05-2005, 10:07 PM
lol! Now THAT was funny!

Naww, the only hickies will be from me and Iri. *OHHH! I WENT THERE!*

God i hope she's not reading this.. >_>;

CloudSquallandZidane
I am so the funniest person at EoFF, see even that in itself is funny... u get it cuz im being sarcastic... yeh.. whew, im gonna go get a drink.

crashNUMBERS
She's gonna rip the skin where the hickie was then kill you... ^^

Edit: CSZ That actually was funny... ^^

Jojee
04-05-2005, 10:13 PM
Honesty? (It's okay Kane, I <3 funny looking people :love: <s>I mean look at my boyfriend</s>)

I think all the British people here are pretty damn funny :p I dunno why, must be a British thing. smittenkitten cracks me up all the time. Nod and boris no no do this thing with smileys that cracks me up. (Psy just tries to be funny, he's probably not even really British :O) And Brits in general.... xD

sephiroth jr is pretty damn funny too (can i hav a cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p), he cracks me up. Kathryn cracked me up sometimes, crash and Mr.Black Mage are funny though they may not try to be. Oh and krissy aka Not at All Reno. He's pretty funny physically, emotionally, and mentally... :O And how can I forget Quina? :p

Tons of other people that crack me up, but not in my head atm :p

Dking'squeen
04-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Edit: Oh and Dking'squeen. Mustn't forget Dking'squeen, my lovely wifey!

I'm not that funny, my lovely cute wife. I'm just a smartass sometimes and sometimes make random unseen noises and sometimes may have a snide comment or two to make while I'm shooting out people's eye calls with a microscopic sniper rifle from the top of a city building. See? I'm not funny at all...

Yeah, Psy's wierd, so of course he's funny, Kyle's funny in a perverted way, and...who else is constantly ever so humorous? Crash, DMKA, Jojo-Mojo-stealing-Monkey, Boris...and...there's too many people that I can't think of because bacardi is damaging my brain cells and I'm starting to see rabbits dancing around my fingernail.

crashNUMBERS
I try.....sometimes..
Damn I forgot yazoo...

Miriel
I think a lot of people at EoFF are funny in that "what the smurf?" sorta way. :)

Dking'squeen
04-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Damn I forgot yazoo...

*hiss*
You can't forget me or I'mma sick my ninja cats and monkeyfia out on you, you cretanous toad...j/k, I wouldn't do that. Mr. Black Mage is funny when he's in the mood

XxSephirothxX
04-05-2005, 10:19 PM

:D This would be funny, if it wasn't true.

eestlinc
04-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Lots of people at EoFF are funny. I don't think we need to have a thread where we praise and insult each other about our senses of humor. I recommend nominating people for "funniest member" in the next Ciddies which will come up in June.